[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor just gave me some antidepressents. I am not an idiot and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Anti depressents.jpg (30KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
Anti depressents.jpg
30KB, 722x406px
Doctor just gave me some antidepressents. I am not an idiot and I know this shit will turn me into a mindless zombie. However, I have some hope and one main goal for the future and am not to sure if I want to turn into a zombie.

So I ask you /r9k/ I ask you, should I take the antidepressents and turn into a zombie or try to cure myself and become a better man?
>>
File: 1502926001417.gif (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
1502926001417.gif
5KB, 200x175px
>>39613094
>doesn't even say what the antidepressants are
>>
CBT has been shown to be as effective as anti-depressants in research.

Try all your options before you drug yourself up.
>>
File: IMG_3321.jpg (31KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3321.jpg
31KB, 400x519px
>>39613094

Depends which ones anon. Some anti-depressants work well and some basically turn you into a slave, wishing each day for the end to come. Luckily I take some called Fluvoxamine and whilst sometimes I am a lil 'zombie-ish' it has little impediment on my life and I actually managed to get my first gf on them (I had really bad social anxiety and depression). Best of luck anon, it's a shitty world.
>>
>>39613145
I was given Celexa for muh depression and anxiety.

>>39613184
What options do I have? I don't really want to take them, since I believe in conspiracy shit and also the fact that my goal might be ruined by it.

My goal is to become prime minister and start beta uprising, "The Supreme Gentleman Republic".
>>
>>39613094
i self recovered from depression because i can't afford a psychiatrist, there is a way, they just don't tell you cause they want to profit off your illness and probably don't really care if you get fucked or not.

basically you are depressed cause you sit at home all day in front of the computer not getting enough sunlight, not enough exercise,and have bad posture. This all leads to depletion of serotonin and making you feel like depressed all the time. You gotta do your research and read books about this shit, mainly look for books related to neuroscience and ways to recover serotonin
>>
>>39613094
Question how much do you like your penis? I'm on 5 did meds for a TBI and PTSD and my dick is a limp fish
>>
File: 1479369303015.jpg (10KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479369303015.jpg
10KB, 360x270px
>>39613262
the conspiracy shit is true, sell them for profit, buy yoursself a treat, start lifting, if you do a hard enough workout you won't have time to feel depressed
>>
>>39613094
my older brother has been on them for about 6 months, he says they've helped him to just not dwell on things and help him think more clearly.

if he fucked up at work before, he would be really hard on himself and get into a bad mood, now he just learns from the mistake and moves on, no fucks given.

but socially he is exactly the same, there's no mindlessness at all, that guy is the most social person i know.
>>
File: 1456422266966.jpg (8KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1456422266966.jpg
8KB, 250x223px
>>39613094
they're shit
but if you want to fall for the placebo jew go right ahead
>>39613184
also this
>My goal is to become prime minister and start beta uprising, "The Supreme Gentleman Republic".
now I strongly suggest seeing a therapist instead of a psychiatrist if this is your fucking thought process

but also note: don't mention any will to do violence to your therapist, if you do they can legally narc on you, at least in the states
>>
File: 1441920861236.jpg (41KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
1441920861236.jpg
41KB, 534x532px
>>39614432
>sell celexa for profit
>>
Dude im on 2 antipsychotics and a mood stabilizer and an anti anxiety. Anti depressants are nothing dont worry about it
>>
>>39613094
Its not like you cant simply stop taking them if you dont like it.
>>
>>39613094
Took them for years. SSRI are the most useless meme drug out there.
Take them and judge by yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.