[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"whats wrong little brother, why do you keep staring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 112vi9J.jpg (230KB, 936x1248px) Image search: [Google]
112vi9J.jpg
230KB, 936x1248px
>"whats wrong little brother, why do you keep staring at my feet? Are you into that or something? It's okay I understand, you're a virgin and can't help yourself, you can touch them if it makes you feel better

Do you accept the offer?
>>
>>39612899
of course why not as long as i get to wash my hands after desu
>>
Why the fuck is my whore sister naked in front of me?
>>
>>39612923
Liberal household
>>
>>39612923
she at least has panties on anon
>>
File: 1483825252772.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1483825252772.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>39612931

Originolio with meatballs
>>
>>39612923
my sister and I used to bathe together until we entered high school

it's a cultural thing
>>
>>39612933
I would be super weirded out.

My sister always is okay with changing in front of me and asks to share a dressing room when we go out. I don't get it. Maybe I just have more body shame
>>
>>39613089
I'm sorry to say she wants the D
>>
>>39613182
Maybe the V...is just has been that way since I was a kid. She was super open with her body and sexual history. Me, not so much

I blame the guys she dated. Most ask for a threesome :(
>>
File: 1504740302180.png (394KB, 1700x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504740302180.png
394KB, 1700x1080px
>>39612899
>you will never have a hot, big sister that loves to torture you
>she will never "force" you to use your face as her footstool after school, making you smell, lick, and massage her feet right out of her shoes
>you will never tell her how much you hate it while secretly loving it and creaming your pants because you have a foot fetish, hoping that she will do it to you everyday

That my friends, is my fetish....which will never be fulfilled ;_;
>>
>>39613312
is it because you have no big sister
>>
>>39612931
>THEM GOSH DARN LIBTARDS THEYRE TWO DAMN SEXUAL SEX IS SACRED
>>
>>39613857
lol calm down reddit
>>
>>39613855
Yes, and it wouldn't be the same if I told a woman I have a foot fetish and convinced her to do it to me because my fetish is that the woman genuinely believe that I am disgusted by having her feet on my face while I am secretly in heaven.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.