[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no card game gf I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1502073055900.png (287KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
1502073055900.png
287KB, 300x435px
>tfw no card game gf

I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for years now and I've slowly come to realize I'm gonna be alone forever, why can I enjoy anything without it being looked down upon?
>>
>>39612229
I play as well, What deck do you play currently?
>>
>>39612268
Invoked Windwitch is what I run with for tournaments.

Though I'm really starting to enjoy the Utopia engine before Links come in and fuck up everything
>>
>>39612334
Why did they have to make links???
Also I'm pretty sure you could find some Yu-Gi-Oh girl but she'd be kinda fat. When
I kept up with the scene I played kozmo_metalfoes for fun.
>>
>>39612334
Which game is that? Links suck
>>
>tfw no qt gaby gf
>>
>>39612229
Sorry OP. I'd be your cardgame gf, but I stopped playing when I was 18 because my mom sold my entire collection at a garage sale for 40 bucks just before I left for university and I'm too poor to buy another set. Also I already have a bf. :'(
>>
I don't play but...
I still believe in the heart of the cards.
>>
>>39612695
YGOpro, good place to test decks since it has a large community.
>>
>>39612334
Nice mate, I play pendulum magicians. Cant say I'm too fond of link but it's growing on me. I only run decode talker and proxy dragon for the gofu combo. Waiting for more link monsters that are decent for my deck. Can't wait for zoo to get murdered on the banlist.
>>
>>39612742
Bait air ball Dayton baiton
>>
>>39612229
Cardfu's lads?
>>
>he hasn't already given up

I don't want to project defeatism onto someone who has a chance but seriously, just enjoy your children's card game.
>>
File: WindwitchGlassBell-DBLE-JP-UPR.png (271KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
WindwitchGlassBell-DBLE-JP-UPR.png
271KB, 300x440px
>>39613193
The Ultimate cutie
>>
>>39612229

anyone thats bought cards after bullshit xyz came out is a stupid motherfucking cuck that is everything wrong with yugioh
>>
My local card shop has two women. One severly obese 40 year old woman that comes every day and forces everyone that opens a pack to show her their cards and then offers to buy them for less than they're worth. She tricks kids into selling their cards to her for way way less than their worth. The owner let's her do this because she's his best customer and nobody really gives a shit. She sits in the back and everyone has to walk to her.

The other woman is a shy, quiet nerd. Literally only hear her speak when she duels. She comes to buy cards, duels a little, then leaves.

There are more trannies and gays than women.
>>
>>39613160
Only the end part is bait.

Mom actually did sell my collection for 40 bucks at a garage sale.

>about to move out for uni
>mom suggests a garage sale instead of a trip to the dump
>gather everything for garage sale outside
>it's going well
>lunch time ends
>nobody stops by for 10 minutes
>get bored
>fetch my yugioh collection and start experimenting with my side deck through solo play
>diarrhea strikes
>put away cards in a hurry
>leave card collection under my hat on my chair
>when I come back, my mom's friend is super happy
>"ANON! YOU MADE 40 BUCKS!"
>cool how
>"I sold that picture book that you were reading!"
>Picture book?
>"Yeah! It had a picture of a phoenix on it. Was named Yugioh: Regional 2004?"
>oh my god you what is he still here
>"No why anon?"
>n-nothing.... can you cover the rest of the day?
>"Sure!"
>proceed to cry in my room for a week

It was a $1200 card collection and I had listings for a lot of my cards on ebay which I had to take down and it ruined my seller score because some of them had active bids.
>>
>>39613341

youre not really a girl get the fuck out of here
>>
>>39613341
That's pretty shitty anon, I hope one day you'll be reunited with your deck.
>>
>>39613328
>There are more trannies and gays than women.
Because both of those things are still men.

Women don't enjoy anything that isn't mindlessly scrolling Facebook and starting shit for attention.
>>
>>39613389
OK?
t. girl

>>39613404
I doubt it. I had all the old holo versions of the new reprints, like the old mirror force and the old blue eyes and the collector's edition blue eyes ultimate dragon and the old magic cylinder and the old just about every other old card.

Did a lot of gram scaling at the local supermarkets before they started getting mad about it.

Also, since the game doesn't exclude older cards from the meta, it's really not as accessible these days. So I think I'll probably go with MTG if I ever have the money to get back into a card game. But right now I neither have the money nor the time because
>tfw 2 FT jobs + 1 PT job + school
>tfw student debt
>tfw low wages
>tfw medical debt
>tfw high cost of living

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>39613558
>So I think I'll probably go with MTG
Moving from Yugioh to mtg is a mistake and you will wind up back at your true love.
>>
>>39613558
MTG is a literal meme game filled with fat sweaty neckbeards.

I know, ironic coming from people who play Yu-Gi-Oh but it's somehow even worse.
>>
I'd get into yugioh if the power creep wasn't so out of control. Seems like every couple months they bring in some new archetype/summoning method that completely fucks over everything else.
Its a shame because I really like the basic gameplay.
>>
>>39613793
Then do what a lot of people do; play with likeminded people the eras you enjoy. I have a friend I play up to the 2006 banlist with; that was the GOAT era when beat downs were viable.
>>
File: 1495020594645s.jpg (12KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495020594645s.jpg
12KB, 208x250px
>finally found my old box of cards
>thought I had a bunch of good cards from back when I played
>turns out I traded most of my good cards for the chinese knock offs as a kid because I found the broken english funny
>>
>>39614106
It's ok, the legendary decks boxes have most of the OG era cards. Pick one of each up and you'll get most of your original collection back. Less than 100$ and you can have your childhood again
>>
>>39613737
>>39613699
Is the fandom really that bad?

I've gone to a few MTG Drafting Tournaments and the people in attendance were pretty alright. Though some of them were kinda... gross. So whenever I'd go the venue owners would typically put up a bunch of stationary fans and open all the doors/windows.

Aside from the occasional gross dude though? It was pretty good? One of em even got me into Warhammer a little bit until he showed me some magazines which had figures and their prices and I realized that I'll never be wealthy enough to play War 40k.
>>
>>39614355
The populous was made of hardcore nerds, like you'd expect from a tcg.

But the game moves and evolves even quicker then Yugioh. If you can't keep up with Yugioh, you're gonna be fucked on mtg. New core mechanics on every block, where Yugioh has only had synchro, XY, pendulum and links in nine years.

I kept with mtg for three years and spent more money than I had in the last ten on Yugioh to stay competitive.

I also enjoy the mechanics less. I used to play Pokemon tcg as a kid, and weened off it very quickly and found Yugioh superior. Pokemon being WOTC like mtg is, has VERY similar mechanics that made me fee disgusting when playing.
>>
>>39614173
I would but I don't have anyone to play with and I'm too much of a poor fag to waste money on something I won't actually use.
I'll probably just stick to the tag force games on my psp.
>>
>>39614550
Those are maximum comfy.

The dating/friendship levelling makes me feel a real connection. It's like I have actual friends.
>>
>>39614976
My main problem with those game is that late game is boring cause the ai is so garbage they don't have a chance against a proper deck.
Do you know whether the ps4 game is any good?
>>
>>39615742
I don't have a PS4 atm, thinking of getting one for the Egypt asscreed game
>>
7 trials to glory is the single best Yugioh game out
>>
anyone here gonna pick up the legendary dragons set?
>>
>>39612229
Yu-Gi-Oh! died when they started releasing pendulums and archetyped the living shit out of the game. It killed any real planning, and just devolved into whoever could swarm the field faster.
>>
>>39612229
I'm obsessed with WoW so I kind of relate. Good luck finding your gf
>>
>>39618331
>and archetyped the living shit out of the game.
you mean in 2002? theyve been a thing since Pharaohs servant
>>
>>39618397
You could still play with non-archetyped decks, though. It wasn't like every fucking card had an archetype-based effect ("take one "X" card and do "Y"). Usually, it was just that each archetype had its own special way of acting.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.