[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do old people always ruin the fun? >if you're having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: no country for old men milk.jpg (57KB, 537x359px) Image search: [Google]
no country for old men milk.jpg
57KB, 537x359px
Why do old people always ruin the fun?
>if you're having a happy time and enjoying a hobby or activity
>they ruin it
>be calmly sitting, being comfy and genuinely happy, which is a very rare thing for me
>they ruin it
>they always talk about how shit everything is and their regrets and what others did wrong
>they constantly talk about the mistakes of their relatives they made in life
>not only that, but they do this to constantly insult and criticize them
>emphasize the negativity, instability, misery and harm of a situation as if they're trying to piss you off
>groan over their own mistakes too
>they're never satisfied with anything
>they constantly criticize you if you do something not exactly perfect, call you names, and remind you of how shitty you are
>almost always talk about death and how sick they are and how they're going to die soon or some shit
>they generally create a negative feeling and instability in vibes for the people in their presence and radius
I understand some people are pessimists, but I can actually deal with pessimists and understand their point of view.
Old people are just a mixture of annoying and demeaning, and are NEVER fucking satisfied with ANYTHING.
These aren't the old wise that you see on fucking television.
FUCK.
>>
Yeah fuck them be happy
>>
>>39611662
ikr

if they let me

which they don't
>>
>>39611579
You have just discribed my mother perfectly. Never happy, always over worked, always angry and complaining about something. I just don't know what will make her happy anymore.
>>
>>39611579
>expecting the boomers to impart wisdom on the younger generation
take the blackpill and realize they don't give a fuck about anything that doesn't involve pleasure for themselves
>>
>>39612400
>take the blackpill and realize they don't give a fuck about anything that doesn't involve pleasure for themselves
but isn't that for every normalshit?
>>
>>39612887
only since the boomers normalized this type of behavior. there were ww2 generation people who used to care a lot about things but they are all but dead. now we must suffer.
>>
Fuck yeah man. Everything good in my life was ruined by some old fuck who wanted me to be old with them.
>I hate your hair, stop changing it
>Only weird people go out late at night
>We can drink but you can't drink in front of us as an adult
I swear if I ever have kids I'm not going to do the annoying shit my parents did to me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.