[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf to feminize me with tiddy skittles and make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>tfw no bf to feminize me with tiddy skittles and make me their perfect girl
>>
gwahh stop i want this too and threads like these make me want it even more
>>
>>39609891
Stop making this thread you faggot fucking piece of shit
>>
>>39609891
>>tfw no bf to feminize me with tiddy skittles and make me their perfect girl
Dumb sissy anime boi.
>>
>>39610026
I will post this everyday until I get a bf.
>>
>>39609891
Cute image. reminds me of myself years ago
>>
>>39610058
>posting on an anonymous image board is going to get you a bf and not going out to look for one
>this is the intellect of a faggot
Keep wasting your time queer
>>
>>39610211
>and not going out to look for one
I am out, I'm on the rocketship that is called internets.

asking random guys to be my bf on the street would just get me beat
>>
File: 1503211701811.jpg (82KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
1503211701811.jpg
82KB, 800x584px
>>39610058
hey faggot
https://pastebin.com/yNitU0eR
https://pastebin.com/TyMkwJxh
>>
>>39610617
I know that the gov wants us all to be trans especially with BPA, but I'm a femboy by choice
>>
Bump, I Want OP to find his perfect man! <3
>>
give me a man Rei
#9160 whites only please
>>
Bumping this thread <3 ~
>>
>>39610283
because you look nothing like your picture
youve gotten so desperate for attention and contact youve gone off the deep end and started mutilating and drugging your body
you're trash that dresses up like a faggot that has no one that cares about you but not only that you also MAKE ME FUCKING MAD
THIS FUCKING PLACE IS NOT TINDER FUCK OFF
one day youre gonna die alone looking like a midget old man in a skirt regretting not choosing to be anything, just being this morphing blob that tries to shift to whatever might satisfy you temporarily with pleasure
>>
>>39612077
I haven't shown you my picture?
What are you mad about?
>>
>>39609891
>tfw me and my ex broke up after i started femininzing him and he moved away with his family
feels bad man. I got him into skirts and makeup
>>
>>39612195
That sounds so lovely yet so tragic ;w; im sorry anon

>>39612077
also im no midget at 6 foot
>>
I would love this desu
are you cute?
contact info?
>>
>>39609891
>Tfw tgirl
>Tfw non-op, mostly passable-ish
>Tfw have poly gf but no bf
>girls and other traps give me lots of attention but absolutely no boys like me
>spend every day thinking about boys and cocks
>tfw no bf

Can I die soon please
>>
>>39612816
do you have a discord? not a trap or femboy whatever btw
>>
>>39610617
Whoever wrote this manifesto is a deeply closeted tranny guaranteed
>>
>>39612851
Throwaway email is [email protected] hmu
>>
Source of pic
I really want to jerk off to traps thanks
>>
>>39612926
mail sent
origoni
>>
>>39612901
i wrote it to make sure that other people that have the tranny mental illness wont make the mistake of transitioning because it wont work.
i also wrote it to drive off some of the tranny shilling that has been going on here
>>
bumping this thread yet again lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.