[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >virgin >9 inch cock >be made lab partners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sam and his bitches.jpg (67KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
sam and his bitches.jpg
67KB, 768x512px
>be me
>virgin
>9 inch cock
>be made lab partners with girl in my comp sci class
>blonde, blue eyes, really short and cute
>we hit it off right away
>spend lots of time working on our project together
>one night she "accidentally" puts her hand on mine
>we kiss
>things keep progressing
>its finally time to lose the v-card
>slide my dick in
>it's really tight
>she's is visibly uncomfortable
>ask her if anything is wrong
>she says it's really stretching her out and it hurts
>keep going for a minute
>she tells me to take it out it doesn't feel good
>she starts gathering her things
>"anon I don't think this is going to work out"
>it's be two days
>she still hasn't texted me back

FUCK ALL YOU. YOU LIED TO ME
>>
>>39607590
God, I wish I lived in the early 2000's. Life just looks so fucking enjoyable just from that one picture.
>>
>>39607590
they only 9 inch thing you got is the dildo in your butt.
>>
>>39607590
Is that really Samuel hyde
>>
File: dear fucking god mix.jpg (56KB, 736x630px) Image search: [Google]
dear fucking god mix.jpg
56KB, 736x630px
>>39607590
dear god that's pathetic
>>
>>39607622
No you don't. It was just as bad, if not worse.
>>
you dont let a woman just tell you that it wont work out like that, youre supposed to be assertive and find a solution rather than just submit. i hope this greentext isnt legit.
>>
>>39608077
A fucking virgin loser, ugly neckbeard like him sitting with 2 girls who seem like they are genuinely having fun? I'd be a fucking god at that time with my current looks, no doubt about it.
>>
>>39608003
>Is that really Samuel hyde
it is
>>
>>39608092
what should i have done instead?

origninalbloxxx
>>
>>39608122
This, before tinder and facebook shit was so easy is not even fun
>>
File: 1504809465769.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1504809465769.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>9 inch cock
Sure bud
>>
>>39608122
Damn you too bro?
I'm Breddy good looking too... But just can't set a nice social setting/planning. That pic looks circa 2002 (I was prob 3-4 y.o. at the time)... The thing that really riles my ass at parties/hangouts is the fucking distraction of phones;
>*she looks at her phone 2 minutes in to consversation*
>"oh sorry anon, what happened?"
>>
>>39608077
How the fuck it's worse, no tinder , no facebook, no faggots looking at their phone every single second while you are talking to them, i fucking hate this world
>>
>>39609145
>i fucking hate this world
>i fucking hate this gay world
FTFY
>>
File: 1495233342071.jpg (34KB, 654x639px) Image search: [Google]
1495233342071.jpg
34KB, 654x639px
>>39609109
>>39607590
If this isnt a lie you shouldve seen it coming. IF your dick is actually 9 in just make a tinder and be honest that you are packing heat. Women who can take it will message you dude.
>>
>>39607590
>9 inches
she ghosted you because your dick is too small for her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.