[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're completely removed from the human experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 5d7.jpg (18KB, 382x383px) Image search: [Google]
5d7.jpg
18KB, 382x383px
>tfw you're completely removed from the human experience and cannot relate to a single person

Whom here has experienced this? Please share your experiences and maybe you can find a friend who is like you.
>>
File: Level1troll.jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Level1troll.jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>39607191
>Never had a gf
>0 friends
>Have a job but too anxious to socialize with co-workers
>Too ankward to even make friends online
Reporting in.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>39607191
>schizophrenic
>0 friends
>egotistical
>unable to take things seriously
>developmentally delayed
>ftm
>disconnected from birth culture
>russiaboo
>ugly
>spineless
>autistic
>literally a messenger of god
>>
>>39607314
H-hi this is me >>39607398
Be friends?
>>
File: 1491363190785.jpg (11KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491363190785.jpg
11KB, 250x242px
>everyone at my job is mostly normalfag
>I can talk fine to cuckstomers because I barely will see them again
>When talk with wagecucks not is awkward
>Normiespeakandjokes.gif
>Same jokes every day
>Talk to this girl who's brother somehow does drawings for commission on here
>She likes anime
>Never get to work with her
>Only work together view times a month
>Talk about life goals
>Was probably the most time I felt comfortable there
>Not interested in a flirting sense
>Can talk about stuff without normie screech
>Co workers always use dumb jokes
>Make a dumb joke to mock normie worker
>They say: " Anon you are not funny"
>Turn on Kanye West
>Tell me my music taste is faggot taste
>They turn on mumble rap

OP I guarantee if we met we would click right away. I'm not really trying to bitch about normies, just some normies bitch about everything.
>>
>>39607456
Idk man, how do we even do this "friend" thing again...
I once knew but i forgot.
>>
>>39607398
>FTM

You're weird as fuck. By the way gods dead.
>>
>>39607191
>tfw you're completely removed from the human experience and cannot relate to a single person
>Who can relate
>>
File: Hell.jpg (127KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
Hell.jpg
127KB, 1024x741px
>bipolar
>0 friends
>extremely ugly, right of my face is literally melted, droppier while the left one stays normal
>living in shitty family conditions
>got an IQ of 67
>ostracized from society since birth

Do i even have a right to complain after all?
>>
>>39607191
I feel the same way, maybe because the people where I live are so boring and are only interested in sports or shitty television shows.
>>
File: ____---_-_-__-.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
____---_-_-__-.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>>39607191
i feel disgusted by our civilisation. The fancy buildings of old monuments to the fortunes of imperialism and the reaving of mother earths resources. Her forests plundered, millions of animals killed for fur, even members of our own species subjugated and made to work for free.

All in the name of profit, all in the name of money.

Pervading all of our fallacies, a belief of pure fantasy that somehow we are above nature, it is ours to defile, degrade and destroy as we please. without a thought of the consequences.

The contradictions sicken me. Infinite growth on a finite planet. "Rational consumers making informed choices" yet turn on a tv, or go see sports, drive downtown and your subconscious is smashed with advertisements and brand names in vivid colours, trying to make you consume more and more garbage you dont need. Our economic system is a bad joke, keeping the wealthy powerful, splitting the bottom and pitting them against one and other.

We are due a revolution when word comes out about how hard people have been fucked by the elite's. The oil companies, the banks, the arms companies, the media. All owned by the same few. All working to destroy earth as fast as they can, all for money.

I refuse to work for a big company, i refuse to sell my time for a pittance. I wont buy new clothes unless i need them, i will spend my free time in the hills, where i come from and belong. Not your sprawling grey concrete carcass. I wont take part.
>>
>>39607191
I keep saying that to myself. I could never relate to another human being
>>
File: consciousness.jpg (44KB, 364x561px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness.jpg
44KB, 364x561px
>>39608124
Life is truly nothing but suffering.
>>
>>39607573
He's not dead also fuck off normie. Real robots only.
>>
>oversensitive
>low iq
>egoistic
>lazy
>ugly as fuck
>live in the balkans
>1 friend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.