[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with women? The guy on the right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170908-150304.jpg (392KB, 1046x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170908-150304.jpg
392KB, 1046x1574px
What the fuck is wrong with women? The guy on the right looks totally fine.
>>
>>39606714
His face is too long for that haircut and it makes him look piggish. I can't believe metal head girls like that.
>pic on right
All it is is
>muh brown skinned golden God
It's a race mix meme. Don't let it go over your head too much
>>
>>39606757
You do know the prettier guy is also european, right?
>>
>>39606714
>totally fine
I think you mean he looks like a normal dude, which is not a good thing
>>
>Kaavie
A rose by any other name actually isn't nearly as sweet.
>>
>>39606714
what is it with roasties liking feminine guys, honestly, shouldn't women be attracted to masculine guys? Even the Chads that roasties get wet for have a feminine look
>>
>>39606837
Americans believe anything other than a pink-skinned WASP is a nigger.
Don't argue with them, they're all experts in biological anthropology.
>>
>>39606942
>Americans believe anything other than a pink-skinned WASP is a nigger.

that's odd coming from Americans, they are all mutts
>>
>>39606714
i think the guy on the right is much more attractive, even more so if he lost weight
straight male btw
>>
>>39606837
Aesthetic=/=reality. Don't you know, women are that dumb?
>>
Mixed dude here. She's just talking shit. She wouldn't even speak to me if I met her and I don't look much worse than the dude on the left, if at all.
>>
I prefer the guy on the right dependant on personality. But his hair looks like shit on him desu.

Some girls can afford higher standards. Those are the girls you all want deep down. A mythical 7/10 geeky virgin they haven't the looks or personality to attract.

What's wrong with robots
>>
>>39606714
The guy on the right would be fine if he just lost a bit of weight and parted his hair more attractively in a way that framed his face like the guy on the left does.
>>
>>39608455
Those last two sentences are projections
>>
>>39609759
Can you deny. I as an ugly girl got shit even from robots I probably wouldn't touch these days. You just see us as not even human and therefore somehow below you tbth.
>>
>>39609942
>as a girl
Eat shit and die, you attentionwhoring cunt.
>>
>>39606714
Yes, but not as good as the one on the left. Woman always see the best man in the room first. They only settle for the highest they can get and men will always want pussy.
>>
>>39606714
Guy on the right is actually handsome but is a bit over weight and pale = incel.
>>
Wow this board really is a shit hole. Just stop being ugly and talk to people holy shit.
>>
>>39609969
Everyone wants attention.
>>
>>39609942
>You just see us as not even human and therefore somehow below you
Hit the nail on the head with that one, cunt. Shut the fuck up and get off this board.
>>
>>39610024
Lucky I know its not true. It's why I'll never actually be alone unlike some
>>
the one on the left is a girl
>>
>>39606714
Lol the guy on the left totally looks like a little girl. HAHA holy fuck im dying.
>>
>>39610031
You'll never be alone because you're a woman, not because of any personal merit. Kill yourself.
>>
Men with long hair are usually faggots
>>
It's fairly rare for guys to be able to pull off the long hair look.

Chris Cornell could do it, but your local 19 year old skinnyfat metalhead probably can't.
>>
>>39606714
The guy on the right looks much more like a decent person and is also prettier. Women confirmed for having shit taste.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.