[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats that one thing you look forward to everyday and still keeps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1446046533414.png (12KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
1446046533414.png
12KB, 620x380px
Whats that one thing you look forward to everyday and still keeps you alive robots?

me, I'm a 30 year old NEET living at home with my parents. I'm a KHV and I'm always unmotivated and feeling depressed. But there is that one thing that really sparks my neurons. Steam sales. Steam Sales are the only thing that I look forward to and get excited about.

There are new deals everyday which i check when I get up, and after lunch cause thats when new sales come up. I scan the steam sales list over and over making sure I didn't miss anything, I do this for hours. I look for the obscure games nobody plays and buy them sometimes.

then there are the major sales that happen each season. To me steam sales are like the big seasonal events and festivals normies celebrate. Its the only time i feel any excitement in my life and I feel like I'm a part of something. If there weren't any steam sales my life would be empty and I would have probably killed myself long ago.
>>
>>39605609
thats pretty pathetic

i am the same im a wagie though and my thing is cocaine
>>
>>39605609
For me it's some webshow these guys make in a game they made which is kind of like a simpler version of dungeons and dragons. The humor is usually pretty great, and the lore they've created is pretty interesting as well.
>>
smoking weed is all i have to look forward too, nothing else matters
>>
>>39605609
Well, each to their own they say.

If you want to expand your adventures OP, you can also try the Xbox Live and PSN sales.

You'll have three places to hang out with your friends! ;D
>>
it's either browing imageboards or watching popular twitch streamers for me, makes it feel like I have friends / belong somewhere, even if I usually don't actually interact much
>>
>>39605609
For me, it's traveling the world and making love to beautiful women.

Just kidding, it's reading 4chan.
>>
I'm 35 (today). Still living at home and a pathetic life it is.

Honestly, the best part of my day is going to bed at night. Nothing quite beats that feeling of knowing that I have a good 7-8 hours of unconsciousness ahead of me. I have the ability to lucid dream on occasions too which is somewhat exciting.
>>
>>39606131
happy cake day anon blox
>>
>Come Home From 9-5
>Pace around my room wondering why I give so much of a shit about getting laid
>Remind myself of my oneitis
>Get angry because feel pathetic
>Smoke copious amounts of weed to forget about it
>Work on my bedroom developer Unity5 space game because thats the only thing that gives me any kind of joy anymore.
>tfw when I realize I wake up and wait all day just to make virtual spaceships blow up
>>
>>39605609
i got a bunch of steam discounts i can give you.
>>
I do the same every Tuesday with Xbox 360/One sales.
>>
>>39605609
holy shit lol

i fucking hate steam sales and the people that are hyped for them are always betas that waste their money on games they wont play but this just makes me sad

sorry anon
>>
>>39605689
Name of the webshow?
>>
When my favorite erotic site posts updates.
>>
>>39608211
Me too but I don't brag about it.
>>
>>39608523
>tfw another week of shit sales
>tfw can play skyrim all weekend
>>
File: 1494947714741.jpg (27KB, 489x498px) Image search: [Google]
1494947714741.jpg
27KB, 489x498px
>>39605609
>I'm a 30 year old NEET living at home with my parents. I'm a KHV and I'm always unmotivated and feeling depressed. But there is that one thing that really sparks my neurons. Steam sales.
Jesus fucking christ this is pathetic. Idk whether to laugh or actually feel empathy for you. Fucking steam sales...
>>
>>39605609
Some things I look forward to is... well, I guess nothing, really...
>>
File: 1488390978291.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488390978291.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
>>39605609
hey at least you got something. i enjoy r9k, playing tekken, and anime exciting life i lead i know
>>
>>39605609
That's arguably the most depressing thing I've ever read
>>
>>39610179
T7 main and rank
>>
File: 1504489886484.jpg (48KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1504489886484.jpg
48KB, 800x620px
>>39610237
nina brawler ;( (shit i know i was marauder but got demoted)
havent played in a few days m8
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.