[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the risk of sounding like a totally unapologetic newfag, does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1471665217919.png (103KB, 1437x908px)
1471665217919.png
103KB, 1437x908px
At the risk of sounding like a totally unapologetic newfag, does anyone know the name of the meme in pic related? I was hoping that I could be a lazy fuck and find either a template or image macro for it, but I'm having no such luck, mostly because I don't know what the name of the fucking thing is.
>>
His name is Pepe the frog, that's all I'm able to disclose publicly at this time. They are always listening... always watching...
>>
>>39605134
I know that the frog is Pepe, what I'm asking about is specifically what's in the OP picture, i.e. Pepe on one side and a wagecuck on the other.
>>
Google the image newfag
>>
>>39605156
Ok, so you didn't hear it from me, but the other man in the picture....

*takes a breath*

Is Named Wojak!

Now please, I've already said too much and put both you and I in danger. Good luck to you!!!

*runs down the dark, rainy alley into the cold night*
>>
>>39605268
How is Wojak pronounced
I always said whoah jack, but thinking about it it might be voh hawk
>>
>>39605497
it's German
it's pronounced "vo-yak"
>>
>>39605497
There are a few silent letters in the name. It's actually pronounced "Shawntrelle"
>>
>>39605497
Let Google translate pronounce it for you from Polish, guy I quoted below is right

>>39605535
And it's Polish, it was from Krautchan, original filename was twarz.jpg which just means "face".
Also Wojak is a Polish word, which mean "trooper", but I don't know why it was named like that.
>>
>>39605627
Supposedly Wojak was the guy who made it's name
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.