[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new person at work >female >not stacy >looks at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: aUtkSRbPorY.jpg (90KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
aUtkSRbPorY.jpg
90KB, 1440x900px
>new person at work
>female
>not stacy
>looks at me from time to time
>takes extra effort to understand what I say sometimes
>asks me personal questions sometimes
>looks right in the eyes
How to not fall for the "love" meme? I don't want nothing from that woman, but she seems to be approaching me from time to time.
Help
>>
You tell that roastie to fuck off, problem solved.
>>
>>39604004
You start by sucking dick
>>
Sounds cute anon, just give in and fall in love.
>>
>>39604004
is she not attractive? Do you not like her personality?
Like, why would you not be okay with her wanting to get to know you?
>>
>>39604210
No chance, No way,
He won't say it no no.
>>
>falling for the ((no such thing as love meme)) meme
kek, anon don't ruin your life by actually listening to this retarded website/internet
do what you think will make you happy
sooner or later you will have to find that special person. fact
>>
If you don't want her get away fucking loser
>>
is she cute? these other anons are probably just jealous, opie. i know i am.
>>
stacy is a desirable girl btw
so you are saying this girl is undesirable?

simple then you just stick to a professional relationship and don't encourage anything more.
>>
>>39604004
I've got my own Stacy orbiter this semester anon. Cheers!
>>
>>39604326
>>39604224
>attractive
Not ugly enough to make it an excuse. Somewhat average
>personality
Don't know yet, she started this monday. Sounds decent **so far**
>why would you not be okay with her wanting to get to know you?
My only excuse - she smokes cigs (I don't and won't ever start)

I'm scared to be loved. And I don't want to deal with the inevitable "break up" situation, neither emotionally nor physically.
However that's the first time in my entire life when somebody of an opposite gender unironically is being interested in me.
>>
>>39604565
Hey man, I understand the things your going through.
Part of me wants to say "enjoy it while it lasts" but the other part of me wants you to know that once you feel love like that, it'll get you fucked up.
I dated this girl for 2 years a while back, and I still miss telling her "I love you" and having her say it back to me before we'd go to bed.
The smoking thing would be a turnoff for me too, gonna be honest.
I still think you should just talk to her for a bit longer, see if this is or isn't what you want.
Ask her to a Cafe or something, and just talk.
>>
>>39604004
if you are nervous you should try to get to know her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.