[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some inconvenient truths about women (from my first-hand experiences):

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

File: 1406706807770[1].jpg (14KB, 300x416px) Image search: [Google]
1406706807770[1].jpg
14KB, 300x416px
Some inconvenient truths about women (from my first-hand experiences):

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such.

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.

>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time, its part of their genetic makeup. This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.

>As such, women will try will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.
Women believe that violence is an acceptable way of reacting when they aren’t getting what they feel they deserve but it’s a serious crime for a man to hit a women or even defend himself when attacked by a woman.

>In contradiction to the above, women have a permanent victim mind-set and regardless of how privileged their life has been they will find some way to make themselves feel helpless and victimised (male privilege, gender pay gap etc).

>Women are in constant competition with other women and are completely two-faced. They will surround themselves with women they claim are friends but bitch about them when they aren’t around.
Women will dress up more to compete with other women than the impress men (see above).

>All women are sluts. No exceptions. As soon as they get bored they will cheat on you. They like to blame men primarily for this behaviour but women do it more.
In contradiction to the above, women hate being seen as a sluts and will do anything to maintain a saintly public image amongst their so-called “friends”.

Post you inconvenient truths about women....
>>
>>39603045
I literally know two girls named princess. They act exactly how you think they would.
>>
I used to know a few who weren't like that.
They were usually either ugly or tomboys.
But one was ordinary and good looking, although the thing about her is that all of her female friends were fugly.
I asked her about that some time and she said it's cause pretty girls tend to have princess complex and basically act exactly like you've described in the op.
>>
>>39603045
The are also irrational.

Most are driven solely by emotions and social approval. They will literally jump off a cliff if it's cool. Look at how they support immigration. The only ones that don't live in the effected working class areas.
>>
>>39603045
Inconvenient truths about OP:

>OP is probably fat
>OP probably likes anime
>OP probably has had very limited or no success with women
>OP finds some relief in overanalyzing the shortcomings of women so that he may temporarily ignore his own failings in life
>OP thinks sharing a penis in common with other human beings means he can take credit for the accomplishments of all beings with penises and thus always considers himself superior even while sitting on his ass whining about women on his children's cartoon forum
>OP wants to pretend he is an experienced bro when he is just one of a giant pile of roleplaying NEETs and fat dorks with too much time on their hands

Post more inconvenient truths about /pol/posters.
>>
File: bbw-model[1].jpg (52KB, 525x630px) Image search: [Google]
bbw-model[1].jpg
52KB, 525x630px
>>39603049
fat ugly butthurt bitch detected
>>
>>39603050
Go ahead and post a picture of yourself, you studass Chad expert. Show us just how valuable and experienced you are.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>39603051
>will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.

Its okay bitch you can cry, we won't laugh at you
>>
>>39603050
How much for that sexy vanilla icecream?
>>
>>39603049
>Post more inconvenient truths about /pol/posters.
I think you about covered it.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1280x960px
>>39603045
Sounds like you got hurt real bad

Cheer up ;)
>>
fuck off to /soc/ with this broscience bullshit
come back to /pol/ when you have publications and studies confirming your observations
>>
>>39603045
All true, I know from bitter experience and from the experience of those around me

Yes, hashtag not all women
but the vast majority
shallow, vain, selfish
>>
Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4Chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."
>>
>>39603055
fuck off ya schlutt
>>
>>39603058
the exception proves the ....
>>
>>39603045
>>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.
WTF is with this. At bare minimum no women raised in the US work on logic. Ive honestly seen logic out of immigrants from eastern europe ive met working into computer fields.
>>
>>39603049
Woman detected
>>
>>39603045

Women use divorce to destroy mens' lives.

Women vote in other cultures interests.

Women are destroying the empires our white make ancestors built.

Women have uncontrollable horomones and should not be in the military period.
>>
Please shut up betas. The fact you haven't got laid is due to your autism, not women. Women are not a problem, ideologies are.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>39603045

Here are some Truths(I talked about them across many KB threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/):

1) Birth Control causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

2) Feminism is a Virus/Bioweapon called the "Femin Virus".

3) Women used to be Feral.

4) Women have a "tracking pheromone".

5) Due to Women's survival instinct to conform to social norms, they are more vulnerable to Social Engineering then Men.
>>
File: 1471913419953.png (325KB, 666x854px) Image search: [Google]
1471913419953.png
325KB, 666x854px
>>39603058
Nice pasta you got there senpai.
>>
They will sacrifice their own children's best interests on the alter of their own vanity without hesitation

girls need fathers
>>
>>39603045
Inconvenient truth, you can't say this about every woman.

Inconvenient truth: While women are a bit crazy, men still desire them.
>>
>>39603058
Post timestamp, m'lady. No tits necessary. Just your face you inbred NEET.
>>
>>39603065
>5) Due to Women's survival instinct to conform to social norms, they are more vulnerable to Social Engineering then Men.
True redpill
>>
>>39603058
>>39603058

Nice pasta.
>>
They want to fuck their daddies and are all low-key pedos
>>
>>39603072
"all psychological issues are the result of projected or internalized sexual dysfunction", t. (((Freud)))
>>
>>39603058
Anyone can say they are smart, if they have to bring it up to give themselves credibility it shows you don't have much going on. If you think men give a shit about how "amazing your mind is" then try giving up sex with them. Your relationships will go to shit because at the end of the day you are still a set of warm thighs to slip into.
Also nobody is impressed when you literally have the world dying to reach a woman quota in their jobs, (see google). It's like playing life on easy mode. See acceptance rates for white males.
Makes since you would have a black boyfriend because that is literally the only demographic that has it easier than woman. Must make you feel better like you accomplished something. Blacks have a +450 sat score boost when getting accepted.
>>
>>39603073
That's why gays are more mentally ill and prone to suicide. Freud was a genius.
>>
>>39603072
>are all low-key pedos
explain
>>
>>39603075
Freud was the early 20th century version of trolls who come to /pol/ and assert that the entirety of the ideology we espouse can be reduced to a projection of our collective virginity
>>
>>39603074
It's an ebin trole you Mongoloid
>>
>>39603076
You obviously don't know many women and the ones you do know try to paint themselves as perfect.
>>39603077
The man was on to something, no?
>>
>>39603065
good post and i agree but
>4) Women have a "tracking pheromone".
what does this mean?
>>
>>39603064
>not getting laid meme
I get laid so much more now that I see women for what they are. Which is exactly like OP says sadly.
>>
File: goodnightroasties.png (966KB, 1424x768px) Image search: [Google]
goodnightroasties.png
966KB, 1424x768px
>>39603045
Women need to be replaced.
>>
>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.

I've learned this to be true, and I've heard the advice "don't stick your dick in crazy" so many times from older dudes/ 4chan, that I've avoided a serious relationship. I'm starting to come to the realization that I've only heard that advice so much because every girl is crazy and I have no choice.
>>
>>39603082
under rated
>>
>>39603079
>The man was on to something, no?
Not really. It's just the Eternal Normie wielding social shaming as a conformity enforcement tool, as ever.
>>
>>39603078
lol I know it's copy pasta, which is why I have my own copypasta response :P
>>
File: 1504294625895.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504294625895.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>39603045
>This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.

Huh sounds like me. We'd probably get along.
>>
File: 1504769540033.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1504769540033.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>39603086
>>
>>39603085
See
>gays are more mentally ill and prone to suicide
That sort of shows that psychological issues can be the result of sexual dysfunction
>>
File: IMG_3263.jpg (983KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3263.jpg
983KB, 1520x2688px
Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot
>>
>>39603084
>>39603082
>implying the public will have access to these technologies
even if we do, the establishment will only allow if it's damaging to us

enjoy your psychopath monsanto babies bred loyal to the state

also, raising children without a family is degeneracy by the way

even the smartphones, that's THEMtech, and it';s a double edged sword creating a surveillance state in everyones pocket. it's a tracking device for peasants.

technology from THEM is all about destroying us. i wouldn't trust an artificial womb, or any piece of technology from the establishment. even this lcd monitor i'm looking at is probably slamming me with mind control flicker rates
>>
>>39603090
Timestamp pls
>>
>>39603090
Go get an abortion
>>
>>39603090
that's clearly a dude larping as a woman for trolling reasons
>>
File: 491.jpg (53KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
491.jpg
53KB, 400x501px
>>39603090
>>
>>39603090
Bitch lasagna
>>
File: Tippedinalldirections.jpg (438KB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Tippedinalldirections.jpg
438KB, 1280x1284px
>>39603090
>>
File: 1499450001316.jpg (105KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
1499450001316.jpg
105KB, 739x742px
>>39603093
>>
>>39603082
>Women need to be replaced.

>Replacing your mother with a machine.

I'm sorry your mother was that bad with you, but not for me.
>>
>>39603098
>he doesn't double LARP
>>
>>39603090

Why would I as a man ever want to waste a moment of my life in your presence?

Here you reveal yourself for exactly what you are and you think you're being clever
>>
>>39603089
Homosexuality is the result of a cognitive error in the form of applying one's innate Heterosexual Programming incorrectly. Using the programming you have in your head that leads to fuck women, but applying it to men (or, internalizing the feminine sexual role as a man) (flip genders for lesbians). It would be more correct to say that the psychological issues that proceed from this result from the cognitive error, rather than "sexual dysfunction", since that is itself the result of the cognitive error
>>
>>39603045
>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder.

Ain't that the Goddamn truth.
>>
>>39603094

Ya think?

>>39603046
>>39603058
>>39603090
>>
>>39603101
Haha exactly my thoughts. Her value is most likely only physical. Which is only temporary. And as she said, she can easily be replaced, so no real value here
>>
>>39603100
I'm afraid such autism is too complex and pointless for me
>>
>>39603049
>B-but muh roasties muthafucka
>>
>>39603058

I've been in MENSA for over 30 years and have never heard anyone reference it as "The MENSA Society"

Just saying....
>>
>>39603099
>muh fee fees
kys
>>
>>39603049
>t. Roastie with 60 cats
>>
>>39603102
Prove it. Freud's theory is simpler and Occam's razor sides with him.
>>
>>39603108

Srs question - what's the point of being in mensa? Is it just a bunch of autists hanging out doing puzzles?
>>
>>39603056
>t. Muhammad Muhammad Muhammad who just learned to speak like a human last year
>>
>>39603090
You sound like a dude. Post timestamp
>>
>>39603103
1 in 4 on psych meds

http://archive.is/2QSoE

I worked with women for almost 3 years, we're not memeing here it's all true

>lowered productivity due to social media use/shopping/gossiping/inefficient work methods
>crying
>muh kids
One of them was engaged to a pilot who was paying for her car lease among other shit
>ends up fucking an IT guy at work
>gets caught, reconciles with fiance
>still hangs out with IT guy at work
>texts me at 7:30 one morning
>"if my fiance comes in don't tell him I hang out with IT guy"
women are walking memes
>>
>>39603115
You better tell him
>>
>>39603058
Nice pasta
>>
>>39603115
Can relate to the work bit, I work with women and my god the amount of drama and squabbles that ensue over the most trivial of shit is insane. It stops so much shit getting done as most of the managers time is spent reconciling playground tier disputes
>>
women have only, ONLY three intended purposes :

- pleasuring your dick
- giving you a child
- being your house slave

if she is anything other than that, you are doing it really wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (327KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327KB, 800x1200px
>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such

My sister literally compares herself to a princess, citing how her parents never let her leave the house or have friends.

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder

My sister is literally schizophrenic, and she refuses to take her medicine. Our parents excuse her, even though she destroys the house like a five year old - she draws on the walls, breaks pictures, tears up the rug, ans leaves the refrigerator and house doors open on purpose and tells us to 'Deal with it' with a sneer.

>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time, its part of their genetic makeup. This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour

No - women don't know pain. My father has punched me in the face for telling her that she was wrong. She never bathes, but no one mentions it - the saddest thing is that she barely eats and would be cute if she wasn't a filthy scag with UTI's.

>As such, women will try will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry

No - they always feign incapacity at everything. My female coworkers do nothing all day, and constantly complain about being cold, hot, hungry, bored, etc. They all have fake nails, and refuse to even carry something across the room out of fear of breaking them (I thought the fake ones were so you didn't have to worry about that?)

My boss - a woman - condones this, and mals coworkers have been fired for mentioning that the women get paid to gossip and bleed in the woman's room.
>>
https://discord gg/z8ReQFP
>>
>>39603099
Wahwahwah :(
>>
Now my own two cents on this topic because I have truly seen through girls.

Every girl (except for 2-3% really) have something dark in their soul. Belive it me guys it´s in their nature. They are made as a test for us.

Woman are snakes. Why? They always plan. They are always planning and planning. Theire goal is to make other people look bad to feel better about themselfes.

As you said, they are in constant competition with each other. Fucking terrible.

You know we don´t have to talk around it. Woman are snakes. They have it in their genes. No, God has made them that way. Yes they do entertain us. This is important. But at the same time it´s to test us definetely.

My only advice never fall in love. Because you will most likely lose the test if that happens. There are some men who stay true to themselfes but that´s really just a tiny amount.

DONT FALL IN LOVE
>>
>>39603115
Kill all women.
>>
>>39603045
If men weren't meant to physically punish women when they misbehave they wouldn't carry that padding on their asses.
>>
>>39603046
Guessing they're groids
>>
>>39603045
All true. 3 exes, longest lasted 9yrs, fell for attention, came crawling back, never bothered to reply. Life is gut.
>>
>>39603045
Go back to rk9. We don't want your mgtow shit here
>>
File: IMG_0769.jpg (133KB, 960x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
133KB, 960x519px
Some inconvenient truths about men
>they are shit in another way
>>
>>39603090
Woman are objects just like cars, you spend a lot of money on them, you want to have the best car and eventually you get bored of it and want another.

Let me tell you something man superiority is a fact, biggest entrepreneur, visionaries, scientist , athletes and thinkers are men. Just have a look, you give woman all the freedom to choose what ever they want and they always choose some useless Arts degree, most female engineers and scientist are from countries where they treat woman like garbage.
>>
>>39603091
>implying there won't be massive demand for artificial wombs
>implying entrepreneurs won't have massive incentive to create a supply as a response
>implying that artificial wombs are particularly complicated
>implying the free market won't cause artificial wombs and CRISPR to cheapen throughout time
>>
>>39603123
This.
>>
>>39603058
You will still die lonely woman. Listen to a real men here. You will die alone with that attitude. No relationship will hold. There will never be hapiness. Woman have to bow down to some degree to men.
>>
>>39603132
Kill all women
>>
>>39603045

this all may be true, but men commit most crime, murders, rape, genocide, war, violence, torture, massacres, etc... Men have severe mental problems as well.
>>
>>39603119
Until she gets tired of you, goes and fucks a nigger and takes you to divorce court. Then her purpose is to screw you for as much as she can get (which is a lot) and have you pay her child support until the kid is 18 and spousal maintenance for the rest of her life.
>>
File: 1504552112433.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1504552112433.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>39603090
>>39603058
nice haul m8
>>
>>39603129
>Clinton will sniff your bike seat
kek
>>
>>39603045
Sorry to break it to you,but you are either a permavirgin woman hating faggot or you have shit taste in women.What you describe are the worst types of women i had to deal with.I rarely got into a relationship with them because i knew better.
Honestly not all women are like this if you would get out more you would know better.
Tldr its not the women in generalbits you being a faggot,also you always being in the right and a victim to women,always felling entitled to anything wotjout achiving anything....isnt that victim mentality a womans mentatlity.
>>
>>39603111
Occam's Razor also tells me you're a faggot
>>
>>39603064
I could lay any girl. It´s the truth though. I have seen this on strangers and fuck but even on my own family :( woman are terrible

I am not talking about cheating. I mean the whole planning and stabbing you from behind stuff.
>>
>>39603128
I concur.
>>
>>39603135
Yes, men are far more likely to commit acts of violence and irresponsibility but I bet if you analyse men's behaviour you will find that at some level their fuckedupness is motivated by a female
>>
>>39603135
>mostly blacks and white hispanics and white Jews.

Crime rates are actually down.
>>
>>39603143
and let us not forget that ultimately

All men were created by women

take responsibility for the monsters you created females
>>
>>39603136
Let her do it you western bitch. In return you have to kill her
>>
> Moved from /pol/

Didn't know 4chan had female mods
>>
>>140757250
These are character traits specific to a lot of people but not all people. When you apply those traits to all women it paints an inconsistent picture of women like you describe you have when you call them "two-faced". You're distaste from women comes from an inaccurate perception of reality. Also stop being such a faggot.

And mods moving this to r9k is shitting up r9k more than it needs to be shat on.
>>
>>39603166
Awalt

Orgina commenty
>>
File: Bad guy as fuck.jpg (166KB, 851x567px) Image search: [Google]
Bad guy as fuck.jpg
166KB, 851x567px
>>39603045
>why do I not excite her? I'm nice and providing!

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.
>>
>>39603045
not all women are like this okay, men try to bitch about women and feminism being cancer all the time. Yh well MGTOW is no different, MGTOW is as easily cancerous as feminism because it's all about the hatred of women. And that women are whores, gold diggers jajajaja, alot of you put all women under one label, you never say not all women. i grew up with 4 older brothers and one younger brother and im quite like them, i can say deep down all men are truly aggressive
>>
Why would a mod post this into r9k? How are we going to discuss this in a place where only beta otakus are? They are the ones who are being used by woman and I have to condesced to their level now?
FUCK NO
>>
>>39603219
Are you still virgin? Do you have sex frequently? I guessed so. Well you are a bitch.
>>
>>39603245
u guess so what? I don't actually believe that im just making the same blanket statement men say about women
>>
>>39603232
The line was drawn, this thread can die
>Sage
>>
>>39603049
>probably

You aren't sure of what you're saying, but OP is
>>
>>39603143

I was a sweet, considerate, compassionate young man up until a few years ago. I did my best to help people and be a good person. I was pretty shy so I didn't do any dating (That and I am ugly.)

Fast forward to now. I tried dating for a while. Being around women (In the rare cases that I could actually get dates rather than just strung along, stood up, or just ignored) has, if not been the primary reason, been a significant factor in the monster I am today.

My main hobbies are creeping out random women, doxxing people and outing them to their spouses/employers, even if said doxx are fake (Random twitter posts that I made on a fake account that I pass off as theirs, for instance), and generally doing my best to make others' lives miserable.

Women showed me that humanity is not lovable and that if we have souls, they are blacker than Wesley Snipes.
>>
>>39603320
this is what is wrong with society, you are so miserable you live on the internet. There are good women out there
>>
>>39603337

Yep, I am fucking miserable. All I really want to do now is share that misery with the world so that they get to experience it too. You can thank women for opening my eyes to the nature of human beings.
>>
>>39603337
Lol no

Oh comment
>>
>>39603139
You have zero experience with women, i guarantee it. One day you'll learn like we have
>>
>>39603362
>You have zero experience with women, i guarantee it. One day you'll learn like we have

no no not all women is how you describe them, there are good women out there.
>>
>>39603045
> Mental Problems.
> Jealous and Insecure.
> Try to look tougher than they feel.
> Victim mentality.
> Selfish.

Sorry, OP; are you talking about women or robots?
>>
>>39603385
Stfu. They're all like that
>>
>>39603404
no, they're all not like that
>>
>>39603419
They are like that,
>>
>>39603435
No, that's just what you try to convince yourself of in order to ease your butthurt over the fact that you're too much of a loser to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>39603435
how do you reply without being muted for 4 secs
>>
>>39603058
>CEO
>Posting on 4chan

gr8 b8 ya walking dick sleeve roastie cunt.
>>
>>39603447
Spotted the roastie. It's always the man's fault not the bitch?

Let me remind you what women are, they can be mega whores, can get fat later or obese, cunts, divorce you on a whim. Talk like sluts even if not a slut, wear thongs at teenage years while claiming to be modest. Send nudes but then never for you because they're going slow with you . Cuckholders. Likes to use social media to act or dress or talk like a slut even while taken. Slutty clothes. Slutty clothes yet into religion (retarded). Hypocrites.

Gets mad at men saying nice body. Into serial killers or whatever fucked up. Many fuck teen students now. Feminists garbage. Laughs at men balls and penis being cut off. Judging men looks while they're probably ugly sans makeup like most women.

Just bash your head in with some rocks faggy.
>>
File: 072.png (62KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
62KB, 200x176px
>>39603090
The Vaginal Jew is mad
>>
>>39603389
Roastie knightcuck detected
>>
>>39603732
That's the only counter you have? So much for the 'muh superior intellect' of the robot community.
>>
>>39603542
>>39603732

First you call me a roastie and then a white knight cuck? You've got the permavirgin argument book out and you're running it by the numbers. Kek.
>>
>>39604063
Roastie getting toasty original
>>
>>39603337
When people say this I always imagine them with a gf who they THINK is a good woman but is actually cheating on them behind their back

Every time I read posts like yours that's what comes to mind
>>
>>39603118
I work with nearly all women, including the managers. It's hell.
>>
>>39604605

Of course you do, otherwise you'd be so overwhelmed with butthurt envy that you'd implode. You have to tell yourself whatever you can to keep the tears at bay; it's more than understandable.
>>
File: 1502743754530.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502743754530.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>39603134
>tfw I would unironically fine with this after we get the tech to make artificial womb and the eggs from stem cell, nothing of value would be lost
>>
>>39604737
Spotted the angry cuck

Ogc
>>
>>39604896
There there, little robot; it's ok. You're in your safe place. Just close your eyes and believe that everybody in the world is just as miserable as you are; and as long as you don't go outside, that will be your reality. Then you'll be able to jack off without bursting into tears.
>>
>>39603049
get rekt op, like really rekt son.
>get
>rekt
>OP
>>
>>39603058
nice fake story you got there. also that IQ for a female is very rare and you would be on /sci/ not on /r9k/ if you had that IQ.
>>
>>39603082
I'm not spending lots of money to get a sex doll, prostitutes exist, and I don't plan to have children either, so...
>>
>>39604960
Go back to rebbit roastie
>>
I mean its all true but its not a new thing. IT has been this way since the dawn of time and it will always be. The fact that you cannot deal with it is your own problem.
>>
>>39603082
I recognize that pose and that doll. she is tfm's bitch
>>
File: 1467672559781.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1467672559781.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>>39603046
Those ones are the best. The hooty tooty uptight ones that act like they're gods gift.
It's satisfying to have them bent over against a tree, skirt up and cunt filled.
>>
>>39603135
you can blame single mothers for that because most criminals were raised by single mothers.
>>
>>39603219
>And that women are whores

most are but you are right some can be nuns.

>gold diggers

this is a fact every single female is a gold digger because they are not interested in marrying a guy with no income while men have been doing this for centuries. they might marry a guy with government benefits but not a guy without a single source of income.
>>
>>39605282
>It's satisfying to have them bent over against a tree, skirt up and cunt filled.

Implying you've ever done that; masturbatory fantasies don't count.
>>
>>39603051
encouraging the breakage of r9k's only rule
out of ammo now, roastie
>>
>>39603337
>There are good women out there

no such thing they will pretend to be good but if you take them to a country with a welfare state and laws that take male authority over her and the family she will be the worst person you can ever be with. all you have to do it marry her and she will drop the mask in that country. she can cheat all she wants and their is nothing you can do because the marriage laws strip male authority over her.
>>
>>39605915
> This happens to some people so I assume that it happens to everyone. That's what eases my butthurt, anyway. At least a little.
>>
>>39603049
>All these limp-dick gamergate leftovers pretending not to be butthurt
>muh roastie in my safe space
Literally writes itself. Get fucked fags
>>
>>39605946
like I said she is only going to be good and submissive in a country with no welfare state and a country that gives males authority over the family and marriage. I live in the USA and men don't have authority over the family and marriage. this is why my coworker's wife treats him like shit and cheats on him. that poor bastard is sad and miserable. the only reason he stays with her is for the sake of the children and to avoid being divorce rape.
>>
File: notarobot.png (2KB, 168x50px) Image search: [Google]
notarobot.png
2KB, 168x50px
>>39603120
>larping this hard
orignaoilnigomoli
>>
>>39603045
>saying such horrible things about your own mother
Someone's mad about mommy forgetting to buy more tendies.
>>
>>39605956
woman detected 555
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.