[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will society address attractiveness privilege? Attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: asf.jpg (34KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
34KB, 600x317px
When will society address attractiveness privilege?

Attractive people are treated like gods just for being lucky enough to be born attractive. Something must be done
>>
Yeah, like you commiting suicide
>>
>>39602988
anon, but what about personality? looks are not everything
>>
>>39602988

what the fuck is kostas martakis doing here
>>
>>39602988
Attractiveness will not have any value once androids become a reality. Everyone will be able to look like a 10/10 model.

There's only so much personality can do, so it'll be all about intelligence and your pay then.
>>
File: adf.jpg (55KB, 580x690px) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
55KB, 580x690px
>>39603177
Looks ARE everything

Looks determine how your personality is perceived and besides, you don't wear personality on your face so people have to get to know you first, which means you don't get all the instant benefits that good looks gives you

Most good looking people have nice personalities too since life was nothing but good to them since the beginning, they never became bitter or angry at the world cause they had no reason to be.

Good looks give you way more than personality ever did.

Pic related, this guy has an amazing personality right? I guess the time spent in prison made him take a look at his life and he made some changes right? That's why he's a model cause he changed his personality, of course, can't be because he's good looking...
>>
Why don't you just become trans-attractive?
>>
File: 1486319865356.jpg (97KB, 647x782px) Image search: [Google]
1486319865356.jpg
97KB, 647x782px
What do you mean? Looks don't matter
>>
File: IMG_1369.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1369.png
152KB, 600x729px
I'm 8/10 and women mock me because I'm poor and not a charismatic chad with 1,000 friends. If you don't make at least 80k and have good social skills you're fucked. I walk up to girls, and they treat me like a fag before getting disgusted and leaving.

Fuck off.
>>
>>39603544
Obviously you're ugly then you retard

If people treat you like shit before you even do anything then clearly you're ugly
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (111KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
111KB, 736x1104px
>>39603560
You moron, I said fag not bad. As in actually gay. People have suggested I model before and my parents used to put me in commercials as a teenager. Their faces light up/get respectful before I start talking, then my autism creeps them out. You CAN NOT succeed with women if you're not a rich alpha chad.
>>
If it hasn't happened by the time I'm a moviestar/rockstar I will go on a rant in an interview.
Normit's are quite easily confused, though. Discussing this is likely to make them think of you as a "jerk who thinks looks are everything." Probably as a Nazi, too, for thinking there are worse things to be than a black woman.
I have fantasies of saying or doing things on TV which put me into undisputed /ourguy/ territory
>>
>>39603606
Then you must be actually completely autistic, maybe even mentally handicapped, because otherwise something like this >>39603431 would happen and they would look past your autistic tendencies or even twist them into somehow being good things.
>>
File: 1497955573703.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497955573703.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
When will the majority men stop being whores? (There isn't much penalty for a man being promiscuous as opposed to a woman, and what man would have a problem with getting his cock wet for money?)
When will the majority of women stop having double standards? (If Chad does x, it's alright. However, if a non-Chad does x he's creepy.)

It's the halo effect. It's not going anywhere. People are going to continue to favor and provide an advantage to the attractive whether we like it or not. I'm not big enough to challenge any status quo myself. I don't want to get crushed like the roach I am.
>>
File: 23564676.gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
23564676.gif
31KB, 500x492px
>tfw this is my main reason for wanting to kill myself because i believe i will be reincarnated as a 10/10 chad or stacy cause i suffered enough in this life
>>
>>39604021
Don't do it. Suicide completely wrecks your karma, and you'll need to do a whole lifetime as a nigger just to recover.
>>
Dont worry, the problem is being adressed as we speak. Ugly genes are being kicked out of the gene pool, and we are aiming for a beautiful future, just the way it should be.
>>
>>39602988
>When will society address attractiveness privilege?

People choose to be rich or white or male, but no one has a choice about being attractive.
>>
>>39602988
Never.
Its such a power privilege that its immune from being attacked as such.
>>
>>39602988
>When will society address attractiveness privilege?
Probably some time after they will address the female privilege. Which is to say, not in your fucking life time.

People have never been created equal. That's just how it is. Sure, we have laws and shit to say it's so, but a society run by people, for people, will never be free of these obvious shortcomings we were genetically programmed to have.

We might live to see virtual reality, AI and robotics to give rise to artificial companions. With extreme luck, we might even live to see the first changes to society when anyone can get a 11/10 looking partner with fucking superhuman perfect personality, and looks and sex will completely lose their value.

But more than likely, we'll live just long enough to see the our technology develop far enough to potentially enable those changes. But then we'll be stuck with the unavoidable decades of legal and political bullshit, as all the women and desperate white knights will fight those changes with all their might, realizing that their stocks and personal worth are about to crash down to a level never before present in human history.

The problem is that feminism - not equality mind you - is getting stronger every year. They will get far stronger than they are today, before the shit is ever turned around. And people don't like to give up power they already have. Especially women. Just as has been the case with feminists so far, anything and EVERYTHING that matters to man, but not to women, is persecuted and attacked with extreme prejudice. But by that point they will have 10, maybe even a 100 times the power and influence they do today.
>>
Stop being such a loser. If ugly people didn't get laid then everyone on earth would be beautiful instead of the majority still being as ugly as early humans were.

Ugly people have lower standards and more children than hot people who save themselves and their body. Same with smart people and rich people having less kids. Thus... most people are ugly, stupid and relatively broke.

You refusing to settle down and take what you can get is not the norm or society's fault. Unless you want to admit inbred hillbillies and meth heads are better at socializing and getting a mate and kids than you.
>>
Don't worry OP the US government is busy even now importing millions of indistinguishable shitskins to breed out and eventually kill all Chads and Stacies

t. /pol/
>>
>>39602988
You are just a jealous child

by your logic everything genetic is privilege, if we as a society have to literally adjust due to inherited traits all the time things will be very janky and inefficient. After looks whats next? (endurance? mental sharpness? natural learning abilities?) Will we try to check smart peoples privileges cuz they born with more talent?
>>
>>39604554
who says im not a nigger now
>>
>>39603544
perhaps you use the number 8 a bit lightly?

10: Professional Models (stars)
9: Amateur Models
8: Hot enough to be ig famous but not enough to make big money

I consider myself an 7 or 8, and I get hella handsome privileges its insane.
>>
>>39604829
>what is plastic surgery
>what is makeup
>>39602988
They already did. It's called telephone, radio, and internet.
>>
>>39602988
>being so shallow and jealous of other peoples physical features you feel the need to "do something"
You are disgusting, both inside and outside
>>
>>39605344
spot on
/thread
>>
>>39602988
>born attractive
lol.

addressing any sort of privilege doesn't change anything. also, just like being white doesn't really do anything for most white people, being attractive doesn't do anything for most attractive people. for every model there are 100 hot, single bartenders and salespeople who hate themselves
>>
>>39605344
OP wasn't talking about jealousy though
hes talking about how pretty people get more positive feedback and in turn get more friends/gfs/bfs.
Ugly people don't have this privilige

There was a experiment recently in my country that checks the effect of handsome people and ugly people in the job market. Basically they let both kind of people with the same kind of degrees and experiences go look for a job. During the talk with the boss the handsome ones were hired on the spot while the ugly ones got a "we will contact you"or denied at the spot
>>
>>39602988
oh ok lets just kill people who has no choice in if they borns or nots
>>
>>39602988
You sound like tumblr landwhale.
>>
>not attractive
>was chad's funny fat friend
>became chad's formerly fat friend who hit the gym and turned strongfat
>now am chad's buff friend you know is a much bigger nerd than chad

I live my life as a parasite.
>>
>>39602988
never because the whole privileges meme is created so the powerful can control the weak
>>
>>39603995
>tripcode
when you kill yourself, autistic fuck
>>
File: 1482292530759.jpg (54KB, 992x379px) Image search: [Google]
1482292530759.jpg
54KB, 992x379px
>>39602988
smart people have better lives just by being born smart :^)
>>
>>39604872
>If ugly people didn't get laid then everyone on earth would be beautiful instead of the majority still being as ugly as early humans were.
It's difficult for an ugly man to get laid, however it's very easy for all females to reproduce.

Reminder that we have twice as many female ancestor as we have male ancestors. For a fucking obvious reason.
>>
>>39602988
Like what you fucking idiot twat?Throw acid in their face?
>>
>>39606269
we don't though. the study proved that Y chromosome mutates slower, nothing else. in fact each gene mutates at significantly different rates.

more importantly, recent surveys show up to 93% of men having children, and up to 99% having sex. nobody gives a shit about ancestors. ugly people are everywhere.
>>
>>39606269
An ugly female and an attractive male would still make a slightly less ugly child.

Just by looking at the average person we can see that ugly people are screwing each other. At least some ugly guys are getting laid.

Stacies abort their children to stay fit. Ugly fat poor women keep their kids for child support. You ever see a fat ugly lady at walmart with three kids and wonder how that happened? Ten shots of vodka and someone staying in their own lane thats what happened.

Ugly fat poor people deserve each other. If you're a 3/10 man I'm sorry. You dont get a hot girl.

Now i know this is still rigged because 3/10 women SOMETIMES get like... 4/10 men and stuff. But that's on you guys. Supply and demand. If you cam control your urges and stop fucking landwhales for a generation or two this whole thing will balance out.

Bottom line is sex is a need for me and a tool for women so its always going to be unbalanced. Its just biological differences. Shitty women will use that tool until you guys can figure out a way to take it away from them. Which would take a collective effort from every beta and chad in the world.

So stop complaining and go fuck a crack whore already. Better blowjobs without teeth anyways.
>>
>>39606427
A need for men*
>>
>>39602988
So litterally evolution.

Abstain from having children and be content knowing that you've bettered the gene poor with your absence. Thousands of unborn generations won't suffer the same fate as you. Congratulations.
>>
>>39603431
This is actually accurate.
Of course it's a bit exagerated.
It's about charisma.
Doing a certain thing is not that important, the context people view it in is.
I have made lots of great jokes and cool stuff people didn't give me the credit I deserved for, because I'm not charismatic and those things didn't fit how people percieved me.
>>
>>39603431
Hahaha if this was true I'd be fucking drowning in pussy by now.
>>
Anyone here ever hear David Gandy talk? Really not what you'd expect.

So yeah, looks are everything. You don't even need a functioning brain, our society idolises beautiful people and beautiful are thus more successful. That being said, this is also an opportunity: by bettering your looks and attitude you too can achieve some success.
>>
>>39606343
That is one solution
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.