[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 year old virgin >never got any attention from women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (578KB, 475x585px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
578KB, 475x585px
>27 year old virgin
>never got any attention from women
>I wasn't great looking
>I was rather annoying and had every aspect that women don't like
>work out hard for two years
>get my shit together and battle my anxiety that was slowly killing my soul
>made out with girl two weeks ago in a tent
>didn't fuck her due to circumstances
>get frustrated
>okay that's it
>look up picture related prostitute
>literally came back home from a blowjob and a ride
>the emotions from kissing the girl in the tent I like and looking deep in her eyes laughing together was better then fucking this 9/10 women
>no longer a virgin anyway

If you are EVER anxious about being a virgin, don't give a fuck. The fact that I did things I said I could never do and overcome them were 10 times more satisfying then just fucking. I basically did this as well to prove that there is no "me who can't do things". Always improve yourself and don't let fear win over you or you are slowly killing yourself. Take this as you will, you don't have to belive me but I was such an anxiety ridden mess that I couldn't go to a shop back then.
>>
>saggy tits
>9/10
>>
File: 1498638154526.jpg (41KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1498638154526.jpg
41KB, 550x453px
OP help,

My anxiety is killing me. Tomorrow i may have the chance to lose my virginity but im petrified to the point where i'd rather not lose it. How do i get out of this mentality and finally make some progress in my pathetic life
Any tips if it does happen?
>>
>>39602930
Being a virgin for too long (or worse, being american) has this way of giving you mentally ill-like standards when it comes to women, give him a break.
>>
>>39602875
>that
>9/10

normie taste
>>
>>39602875
>spend years working on my appearance, personality and getting over my anxiety issues
>realise I'm still ugly and weird and women will never see me as anything more than a platonic friend
I'm glad it worked out for you, OP. I don't care about my virginity either, it's the lack of intimacy and deep connections that really hurt
>>
>>39602990
Hope you told her that you're inexperienced ... cause the first time's always a goddamn disaster and not telling her would make it all awkward as fuck
>>
File: 1500255626072.jpg (130KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1500255626072.jpg
130KB, 600x620px
>>39602875
It took you to be 27 to realise that? Im a virgin aswell and i already know that hooking up with roasties or hookers will not do anyhting byt make me less of a human being.
>>
>>39603165
never met her before
>>
You fucked that girl?
>>
>>39603234
Are you planning a rape or something? Because even a whore should be warned in advance.
>>
File: 1490239179610.jpg (33KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1490239179610.jpg
33KB, 448x252px
if I was to lose my virginity i would do it in the least painless way possible. If losing my virgnity means I have to put myself through any hardship or pain then i wont do it.
>>
File: 1492728192789.png (422KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1492728192789.png
422KB, 640x796px
>>39602990

why don't you just fail? why are you so much mor afraid of an awkward day compared to a lifetime of hate and failure?

think about it, the absolute worst case scenario is you can't get it up and she laughs at you

you still get something out of it if you actually man up and try again

life is not for pussies, so stop being a pussy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.