[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not normal. Normal people have had relationships in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: brainlet.jpg (5KB, 166x249px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
5KB, 166x249px
This is not normal.

Normal people have had relationships in the past, normal people have kissed women, talk to women often and most people above the age of 20 aren't virgins and are constantly dating whilst they're in the prime of their lives.

You guys hate normies, I get it. But I just want to hammer in the point that you are missing out on a fantastic part of life and that doing what you're doing is not normal.
>>
File: 1502229888547.png (61KB, 415x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502229888547.png
61KB, 415x478px
>>39602056
No shit faggot, you think this shit is by choice?? Either this is bait or gtfo this board
>>
>doing what you're doing is not normal
It is what it is. Nothing I can do about it.
>>
File: 1448419393608.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1448419393608.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
>>39602056
It's actually pretty common for guys to not have relationships and be virgins until 17-21 actually. Since Chad pulls in 80% of the girls and only 20% of guys are Chads.

You people on this board just delude yourselves into thinking you're bigger losers than you really are. Sure you're losers, but you're just as much as the average joe
>>
>>39602056
>But I just want to hammer in the point that you are missing out on a fantastic part of life and that doing what you're doing is not normal.

I'm not normal.
>>
>>39602101
>It's actually pretty common for guys to not have relationships and be virgins until 17-21 actually.
>You people on this board just delude yourselves into thinking you're bigger losers than you really are.
>17-21

Anon I'm 32
>>
File: 20170823_001728.png (365KB, 720x680px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_001728.png
365KB, 720x680px
>>39602147
You havent even sold your virginity yet?
Anon i.....
>>
File: 1365105295648.gif (632KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1365105295648.gif
632KB, 232x196px
>>39602056
Its only fantastic because everyday life is catered to normies by normies.
I used to pride myself in being a loner cause i thought there was path for me. But reality struck and it became clear only truly brilliant men can achieve greatness as robots.
Average robots get fucked over by normie society. If you arent great with people, every door is shut.

A normie who is even slightly competent can breeze through life. Everything is but a friendly referral away.

Shows you how relevant school is. By the marks i got, i should be in a comfortable middle class job with my own place and a decent gf.
Instead im worthless loser cause average marks are meaningless and talking in class is more relevant in job skills.
>>
Being a normie is ok. But i am clogged with mental illness what can you do
>>
>>39602147
Yah, you're fucked. But don't validate yourself based on women. We're in this together just hire prostitutes, if you have to. My Dad's really successful. Has his own business, Makes 6 figures, has a nice looking gf, dates other girls on the side, and bangs hookers. He's not too much of a looker and he's fat.

But ultimately Women mean nothing to him, and he's financially very successful.
>>
>>39602193
Not him but to me hiring a prostitute would be like calling taxis when I want to own a sportscar.
>>
>>39602147
>Buy
>Hookers
In this modern Era it's not even frowned upon, desu
>>
>>39602211
But you end up doing a 100 km marathon in feet and dying in the process. Taxis are okay i know what you mean

I also meant buying your way out of virginity and not selling it
>>
>>39602211
I understand where you're coming from, and nice digits. But realistically in life we have to make compromises. Maybe riding in a vehicle in general will boost your confidence with finding vehicles more preferable to your choosing
>>
>>39602227
I don't care about being a virgin, I want a relationship. But that's impossible for many many reasons that I won't get into.
>>
>>39602220
Was it ever frowned upon? If women stray away from the traditional path and marriage is dead there are 5 women for 1 chad and we retards get nothing. That is the way it has always been. If you are a retard you have to compensate with something. Money in this case
>>
>>39602193
I'm not really interested in the physical aspect of sex, there's not much point in getting prostitutes for me.
I used to be getting towards being financially successful, but I decided to get an easier job with far less work hours since there's not much point in me amassing a lot of money since I won't have any children to leave it to.
>>
>>39602250
Sex feels really good anon i dunno. Do you ever socialize? I am a borderline autist and a girl jumped on me because i look semi decent. Women are really desperate
>>
>>39602147
>*bows down*
>>
>>39602268
Maybe it feels good but I wouldn't have casual sex even if you paid me a billion dollars.
>>
>>39602250
No anon, we all literally know exactly where you're coming from, why do you think we're here. I'm just saying at 32 you're wasting your potential. It's not too late as a male. Even if you're fat and ugly. But finding a virgin is going to be practically impossible for you now. SO if that's what you mean by sports car, then that ship has sailed.

But as to finding a respectable woman.... that ship has sailed too, but you can get a fairly attractive woman still.
>>
>>39602147
Care to give me tips on your wizardry?
>>
>>39602268
I had that happening 2 times, but both times, I managed to push them away and be inactive. So eventually they drip off.
I am way too afraid to take any initiative, even if they take the lead. I can't even do goddamn small talk.
>>
>>39602290
I'm not the 32 year old anon although coincidentally I turned 33 just recently.

There are no women I want to date anywhere in the world and I'm incapable of being in a relationship, so it doesn't matter what ships have sailed.
>>
>>39602056
You don't need to tell us. The point is hammered into our every thought that we're inadequate and our collective brains know all the ins and outs of criticizing ourselves
>>
>>39602268
>Sex feels really good.
No, it doesn't. It's boring and you get sweaty and sticky.
>>
File: 0063.png (496KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
0063.png
496KB, 500x725px
>>39602147
Congratulations on making it, only 7 and a half more years left for me!
>>
>>39602437
When you turn 30, the wizard association will send you a 1/8 scale figure of Pepe wearing a wizard outfit and with a forlorn expression on his face.
>>
>>39602290
Well then just be a wizard for the rest of your life, and become Tesla. Has the magick started yet? What supernatural abilities do you have
>>
File: 0387.png (105KB, 433x318px) Image search: [Google]
0387.png
105KB, 433x318px
>>39602487
Can't wait, I will have transcended where most normies can't.
>>
Early 20s virginity is actually fairly common.

I'm past that now though and am approaching wizard status...
>>
>>39602056
>But I just want to hammer in the point that you are missing out on a fantastic part of life and that doing what you're doing is not normal.
Relationships, maybe, but sex before marriage is degenerate and destructive to everyone who takes part in it.
>>
File: Confused.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>39602268
**js b urcellfv**
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.