[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do they have a point or is it just more of making excuses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-09-06-13-53-22.png (387KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-06-13-53-22.png
387KB, 480x854px
do they have a point or is it just more of making excuses for roasties?
>>
That's never okay.
>>
>>39601688
Who cares? Modern society seems to ignore biology in all other cases nowadays.
>>
false. a woman's only biological purpose is to reproduce with as fit of a man as possible and to successfully raise that child to puberty so that it may reproduce and continue the genetic chain. fucking around with a bunch of guys isn't natural, literally. women are designed to be highly selective and to acquire resources for security and protection and success-- usually only possible through monogamy or attachment to a tribal alpha chad who is a polygamist.
>>
>>39601735
holy shit my college campus had a gender neutral bathroom and i was scared to go in to piss. i didnt want to encounter one of (((those)))
>>
>>39601794
so much this, women are literally meant to take care of the house and raise children while men provide. im not one to strictly believe we should follow only biology, but roasties these days are literally about as worth as a vagina
>>
>>39601688
Is slut a complement now?
>>
>>39602282
*compliment
origisinal
>>
>>39602076
ur a little faggot if u care who uses the same bathroom as you
>>
>>39601735

Even if you acknowledge that males and females are biologically different, why should toilets be gender segregated?

If you're a male and you defend the segregation of toilets, you're a 'cuck' in the true, original r9k definition of the term. You're allowing yourself to be manipulated into verbally defending the opposite of your own self-interest and dignity.
>>
it's a (((fact))) now you fucking nazi, get used to it.
>>
>>39602342
I dont want to deal with xir yelling at me calling out privilege for not dilating while sitting down to piss out of their gaping wounds.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.