[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >think im smart >suck at school because lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: badpepe.jpg (43KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
badpepe.jpg
43KB, 600x649px
>be me
>think im smart
>suck at school because lazy
>still think im smart tho
>uni time, choose major
>pick physics cause smort
>disregard sucking at school
>muh ambitions, muh dreams
>fail
>start hating myself
>disgrace to family
>hate yourself
>still smart tho?
>>
>>39601587
The person who struggles is smartest.
>>
>>39601587
if you were so lazy then why did you take hard classes in a hard major huh
>>
>>39601602

because i think i could do it, i still do, intellectually its not a problem, but i have a weak work ethic and im struggling with it very much
>>
>>39601644
1st off: Most people at college are just as smart as you, and many of them are smarter (At least if you stay in physics and similar).
2nd off: If some dumbass with a work ethics came along and said "I could do college, I only need to be smarter" you'd roll your eyes at his useless thought experiment. That guy, that's you. And don't give me that "at least I could put more effort into it, while the dumb guy canot get smarter", because obviously you cannot. If you could, you'd do it.
>>
>>39601644
work ethic is not about working hard
it's about making it look like you work hard
until you understand this you will never be able to game the system that controls you
>>
>>39601644
A lot of people will grill you for that statement but I agree OP. depression is a real thing. But not the only reason somebody might lose work ethic.
I couldn't bring myself to do anythjng one whole year of college and my GPA went from like 3.7 to 2.2 so I pulled out. I was in like 400 level science classes as well and had an A in Organic Chem the year before.

Yeah so people who grill you for that are pricks but also you are a dick for looking down on yourself. Just get back to life mang and try to do better.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.