[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why not just value your own life and be happy? >You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 192860287.jpg (320KB, 600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
192860287.jpg
320KB, 600x2000px
>Why not just value your own life and be happy?
>You're whats stopping yourself from being happy

thoughts?
>>
>>39601545
I do value my own life and I'm pretty happy. According to that pic though I'm shit tier because I engage in hedonism and i'm a nihilist/absurdist.
>>
>>39601545
> communism
> i value human life
> understandable tier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Kys
>>
>>39601545
Get off my board communist scum
>>
I am Ascended Tier, truly. 4chan helped me become a better man.
>>
"Misguided" is objectively correct though
>>
>>39601545
Anyone who is ascended tier didn't make that list considering how they bash "shit tier"
>>
>>39601545
I value human life above all, but I think 99% of the population needs to die to improve the quality of humanity. I guess I would be somewhere between Understandable and Misguided Tier, but they are the best options.
>>
>>39601545
>ascended and shit tier at the same time

Your pic sucks about as much dick as you do OP.
>>
File: 1448258882592.jpg (7KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1448258882592.jpg
7KB, 242x242px
>>39601545
>Being a Dirty Liberal
>Ascended Tier
Pick One

So to be ascended I have to just be a cuck normie? They sure don't seem ascended. They seem more miserable and desperate than anything.
>>
>>39601545
>agnostic vegans sjws enforcing diversity quotas
>"ascended"
>>
>>39601545
Actually when it comes down to it, all that matters is your own happiness as we all experience life exclusively through ourselves. Only due to evolution have most gained the false need to 'respect their fellow man'. Once one can overcome this outlook they can truly live life to the fullest by using people as a means to an end and not an end in themself.
>>
>>39601545
What's stopping me from being happy is the powers that don't let me stay NEET.
>>
>>39601545

I most identify with ascended tier minus the "I value life or human life." Replace that with "I value nothing in life" and it's perfect.

Also as a side note. Happiness is grossly overrated in society. Putting value on happiness can only obscure your perception of reality, bending it with optimism to feel happy. It only has value in moment, then it is gone forever in the past. It may as well have never happened at all. You could argue the memories make it worth it, but pleasant memories can serve to harm, when you compare your present to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.