[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl asks me out >later find out she is a lesbian who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>girl asks me out
>later find out she is a lesbian who is mos likely going to use me as her beard(person a gay person fake dates to convince their friends and family they are straight)
life is just one blow after the other
>>
>>39600659
>later find out she is a lesbian
How do you know? Maybe she's bi, or maybe whoever told you that is full of shit. You shouldn't just assume the worst of her motivations. What have you got to lose by giving her a chance?
>>
>>39600659
Sounds like you won the lottery if you can get her to dress you up as a girl and peg you.
>>
>>39600659
Think, mcfly. Girls want guys that other girls want. This girl is using you, so use her.
>>
>>39600689
>How do you know?
sleuthing,
yes I'm the kind of creep that does that.
if she were bi, its very suspect that she didn't disclose that.
>What have you got to lose by giving her a chance?
My greatest fear is that she would cheat on me with my sister .
>>
>>39600689
bi isnt real
>>
>>39600689
>What have you got to lose by giving her a chance?
anon, I know this is a society were men are expected to do anything in the pursuit of women, but theres a limit to how much indignity you expect a guy to go through.
like seriously where does the line exist for you?
>>
>>39600738
Maybe she'll at least let you join 3sums or watch from the corner while you masturbate? Either way it's a win.
>>
>>39600769
anon, that is beyond disgusting
>>
>>39601250
Why? Is your sister ugly?
>>
>>39600659
Just don't get emotionally invested before dick her straight...
>>
>>39600659
yeah but can you fuck her

having sex with women who aren't attracted to them is the best robots can hope for
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.