[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like small talk? >"How ya doin?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1504846864139.png (301KB, 472x605px) Image search: [Google]
1504846864139.png
301KB, 472x605px
Why do normies like small talk?
>"How ya doin?"
>"What are you doing this weekend?"
>"So where do you go to school?"
I personally couldn't give two shits what some random person has planned. It's because of people like them that "awkward silence" is considered awkward.
>>
I feel you OP, I always start conversations with philosophical questions but none of these plebs can ever understand anything I say, let alone answer. I'm condemned to be alone in life because everybody is so shallow and stupid.
>>
>>39599816
Someone post the /co/ screencap
>>
>>39599816
>How do you do
Very old-fashioned and confusing, with such responses as "how do you do what" or "fuck this, we say howdy now" up to and including "do you REALLY want to know?"
>What are you doing this weekend?
>>Is it a party?
>>Will there be booze?
>>>WILL THERE BE T3H GIRLZ0RZ?!1

>after not being invited to the secret party
>So where do you go to school?
>Are the girls from the secret party there?
>>
>>39599816
>Why do normies like small talk?
Normies like small talk because normies like small talk, that's literally it. Normies are normies because they do what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>39599816
''small talk'' isnt about the information being givin its about the way it is givin. its a sort of wrestling eachother to get to know the other in a hierarchic way. Its all about the tonality, speed of words etc. the subconsciious mind registers it and is able to paint a picture and shelve the other person on the hierarchic ladder.
Normies do it. We dont want to participate either because we are selfconscious and are above and beyond the hierarchic animalistic worlds, or we dont participate because we cuck and truly are the very bottem of the ladder

>God or coward one or the either
>>
>>39599816
Just reply with something you want to talk about and you can end up with some interesting conversations
>"Nice weather, huh?"
>"Yeah, it would be better though if we had a universal basic income."
Couple weeks ago I got into a 3 hour political discussion with some 50 year old lady in a park by doing this.
>>
>>39599897
>How do you do
>Very old-fashioned and confusing, with such responses as "how do you do what" or "fuck this, we say howdy now" up to and including "do you REALLY want to know?"
Pure unadulterated autism. Jesus.
>>
>>39599816
Small talk is supposed to get the juices flowing. You talk bullcrap until you ease in to interesting topics.
It's because most people are afraid to talk about interesting topics right off the bat or don't think of these topics that interest them on the spot/don't know how to bring them up. There isn't much difference between normies and robots in that respect when you really think about it, the difference is that robots have little to no tolerance for doing the whole small talk dance or scare themselves thinking they'll embarrass themselves.
>>
>>39600973
Thanks for the highly qualified internet diagnosis, cuntface.
>>
>>39601036
yeah its actually really easy. you just act like you know what you're doing and they eat it up. i was scared of talking to people especially normies for like my whole life but its so fucking easy.

if you still cant do it, alcohol is the ez mode cheat code. get drunk and maybe high and you will become normiechad extraordinaire
>>
>>39599816
>Why do normies like small talk?
This is part that gets me.
Do they actually enjoy it?
Do they really care about the things they ask?
I respond out of politeness, even though I don't care.
Are they only doing it to be polite as well, under the impression I want to speak to them?
>>
>normie asks me how I am
>tell them I'm depressed and hate life
>they are shocked and awkwardly end the conversation

WHY DID YOU FUCKING ASK THEN
>>
>>39600973
In case you can't tell, I am calling you stupid.
>>
>>39601036
Lmao at r9k walking up to women
"HEy do You like JRPgs?! I used an anime reaction image on 4chan!!"

>these spergs cant even figure out why small talk exists
>>
>>39601211
>HEy do You like JRPgs?!
Holy shit, I've found a new pickup line
>>
>>39599816
They don't like it, they just do it. It's like standing to them, they don't have to think about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.