[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if they don't initiate conversation with you, they don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: feels-bad-man.png (79KB, 710x520px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.png
79KB, 710x520px
>if they don't initiate conversation with you, they don't want you

I see this a lot when determining if the opposite sex is into you.

But what if people don't initiate conversation with you in general? Like, at all?

I don't even know what it's like to have a conversation where I didn't initiate it. I don't think I've ever have had a conversation where I wasn't the one who started it. And not just with the opposite sex. But even with close friends and family.

There's even been a point where I stayed in for a couple years and not talk to a single soul. Two years, and no one contacted me. Even my family, whom I lived with at the time, didn't talk to me. That's how it's always been. I wasn't aware it was different for others until just recently.

I seriously don't know what it's like to have people initiate contact with you. In person, online. It's literally never happened to me. I'm 29, and I've never had people make the first move.
>>
Hello anon
Originally that is
>>
>>39599753

Do you only have this problem when speaking to people for the first time, or does it also happen with people whom you've spoken with before?
>>
File: 1504583318561.gif (979KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504583318561.gif
979KB, 1280x768px
The only contact i have with people is the monthly "are ya dead yet son?" phone call from my dad and when the walmart cashier asks if i want my milk bagged.

>>39600681
Both here. Even when i was in school i could just sit there and be seemingly invisible.
>it was only when i stopped going that people noticed i existed
>>
>>39600681
Both. Mainly those I've met before.
>>
>>39600728
Hmm. Idunno, then.

I have the problem of looking anywhere from 'mildly unapproachable' to 'creepy school shooter'; but once I actually talk to someone, they change their opinion very quickly.

The point is, having to initiate conversations isn't necessarily a bad thing. People blowing you off once you start, however, is another matter.
>>
I feel your pain, OP. I drink a lot and try to initiate conversations at the bar. It's the only way that I get to speak with people in person, so I'm a but of a normie in that regard. That being said, like you, no one talks to me or hangs out unless I initiate first. I'm rather ugly, so it makes sense, but it's still soul crushing to be aware of the fact that people will only talk to you if they're basically poisoned to the point of delirium. Feels bad, man.
>>
Women don't initiate with guys pretty much ever. They like a man who can lead them. Always remember though that the eyes are the window to the soul. Learn to read them, and they'll make more sense than any words a woman has ever said to you.
>>
>>39601836
Are you a girl? Or are you an alien? o.o
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39599753
This is 99% me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.