[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>famous >rich >handsome >still has to wear lifts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1490588281175.jpg (181KB, 900x742px) Image search: [Google]
1490588281175.jpg
181KB, 900x742px
>famous
>rich
>handsome
>still has to wear lifts because he's a manlet
There's no cope with being a manlet. Height is literally the most important thing for a man. There's no point in trying if you're under 6'0
>>
This is a manufactured controversy that just gets dumber and dumber with every thread.

>There's no point in trying if you're under 6'0
lol
>>
>watching shitty dating show on TV with family
>man and woman meet for the first time
>hes only a few inches taller then her
>sister says "She would be taller than him if she was wearing heels, how embarrassing."
>Mum and other sister both laugh and the 3 of them start talking about how they would never date a man who wasn't at least 6 inches taller than them
>Sister literally says "men under 6 foot shouldn't even bother"
Seriously what is wrong with them
>>
>>39599674
I assume youre 6'2+
>>
>>39599674
Sorry anon, but your mom is a slut, and sister roasties
>>
>>39599674
Intelligence is inherited through the mother. That explains your mom, your sister, and you.
>>
>>39599585
It's just another 6'2" kissless virgin who got buttmad that his oneitis is dating a 5'6" guy.
>>
>>39599674
I just HOPE one day it all reverses, men go MGTOW unless women have like E cups and are smaller than 5 feet 7 and have other stupid requirements.
>>
File: easter-the-toad-14534461.png (38KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
easter-the-toad-14534461.png
38KB, 500x566px
I'm a sperm donor and these are the things females want from donors at my clinic according to the head nurse.

1) tall
2) not ginger
3) university degree
4) "sporty"
>>
>>39600644
Do you get paid
>>
>>39599558
well, RDJs excuse is he's contracted by Marvel/Disney to wear those moonboots in public
>>
>>39599674
They are right about everything except that - by being the literally retarded women that they are- they haven't figured out that you can be under 6' and still be at least 6 inches taller than plenty of women.
>>
>>39600661
yeah, not very much though (35 bong pounds)

America pays far better but there's stricter requirements
>>
>>39599585
Highly insecure people will pretty much latch onto any quality deemed even slightly positive by normative standards. Eye threads, height threads, hair color threads, penis threads, race threads (lol) and the like are simply cesspools of bitter, insecure people trying to protect their fragile egos. The identity game is really only played by the weak minded and thin skinned. Sage of course.
>>
>>39600699
I'm sure being a 5'3 balding indian will get you a long way in the dating world, and if it doesn't it's because of >muh insecurity
>>
>>39600699
That's all this board is, really.
>>
>>39600699
t. balding manlet with brown eyes
>>
>>39600798
>>39600883
I rest my case.

There are seven and a half billion people on this planet. Get over yourselves. Nothing special about any of you.
>>
File: 1500404754237.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1500404754237.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
>>39600959
there's nothing special about me, but at least im not a manlet
>>
>>39600644
>sperm donor
you know bastards used to be killed
>>
>>39600979
You're still a kissless virgin though.
>>
File: jreJD.jpg (52KB, 667x388px) Image search: [Google]
jreJD.jpg
52KB, 667x388px
watched James Damore on Joe Rogans podcast yesterday:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ1JeII0eGo&feature=youtu.be&t=8768 (2:26:08)

>maybe tall people have some advantages
>cause you know we see that a lot of CEO's are over 6 ft tall
>and it's not clear why exactly that is
>and you really have to control for every aspect
>because there is you know correlations between height and intelligence
>but it's likely not just that you know

So not only am I mentally challenged by default, I'm also being discriminated against in the workplace.
I want of this ride REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>39601571
The most logical reason is that since tall men have less sex with fewer women, they have more time for work.
>>
>>39600644
ginger girls are so cute though
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.