[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reject this fat bitch telling her shes not "le* thic"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501782956280.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1501782956280.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>reject this fat bitch telling her shes not "le* thic" but a fat fuckin landwhale
>shes says fuck you she doesnt care becase every boy wants her
>i tell her because you are a fuckin cum bucket and they just want to fuck your ham curtains
>she doesnt believe me
>>
not bumping because I'm a weirdo but just wanted to pop in to tell you that you fucking got her anon. I could greentext >talking to women but if you're a failed normie trying to get laid at least you've done some good work in your conquest. Happily carry on
>>
>>39599105
good one anon, i bet she's really gonna have a hard time swallowing that redpill you gave her!
>>
>>39599592
hehe yeah us robots right
>>
This makes me very happy OP. Nothing grosses me out more than a landwhale who thinks that men like her for her body
>>
>>39599300
I wish I could thumbs this opinion up because it meshes well with what I perceive to be the acceptable norm here
>>
>>39599105
>>39599300
>>39599592
>>39600385
>>39600541
>>39600564
hey guys, the anime club meets at 3pm today. don't be late like last time
>>
>fat cunt tries to get on my elevator
>elevator is almost full
>point at the weight limit
>fat bitch leaves the elevator in defeat
>>
>>39599105
>someone expresses interest in you
>be a complete asshole to them
Why was this necessary? She's probably going to tell her friends what a douche you are and none of them are going to want anything to do with you, as a bonus.
>>
>>39600628
Not sure why, but this pleases me greatly. Fat oeiple are always trying to deny how heavy they are, but once they accept it, their defeat makes me smile
>>
File: angry pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
>lost 70lbs
>mfw someone tries to set me up with 400lb sister and i'm the bad guy who doesn't want to date someone who wheezes when it breathes
fuck normies
>>
>>39600652
none of them did to begin with ,
nothing has changed in that regard
>>
>>39600683
Fucking this dude. When you're fat and actually make the effort to lose the weight you're not going to have any tolerance left for other fat fucks. You have first hand experience of how irresponsible a person has to be to get to that size and how relatively simple it is to fix the problem. The only people who put up with fatties are other fatties.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.