[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I work next door to a store that is entirely employed with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0294.jpg (21KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
21KB, 600x581px
So I work next door to a store that is entirely employed with qts. I love them all but the one I like best is perfect in every way. We have made small talk plenty of times because she always comes to buy her lunch in my store. Naturally I give her discounts and free shit all the time (I do this with all of them, and they return the favor sometimes). Anyway today we were talking and she mentioned she was moving to another city in a month. I ballsed up and asked her out for a drink, she was all smiley and stuff like she was expecting it. She said yes and gave me her number, told me to text her. We both have closing shifts but I get out earlier than her. I texted her when I got off asking which day works for her since I don't have a night off for over a week. And she never fucking responded.

What the fuck robots. Why do girls do this? Why not just say no if she's not interested? I barely know her and she's moving anyway, plus with the way I behave socially it's not like things can get more awkward at work. Fucking fuck man, I thought I got my own perfect angel for a month
>>
File: elliot_rodger3.jpg (368KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3.jpg
368KB, 750x500px
You know what you have to do Anon. You are too good for this world. Show them. Show them all.
>>
>>39599017
I don't have a gun anon
And I'm technically homeless and a non resident of the state I am in so I can't get one, even if I wanted to, before you ask why not
>>
>>39599107
You have at least one functioning hand, don't you?
>>
First you are not a fucking robot. Second you are a Chad. Third leave my board. Never post an awful thread here again faggot.
>>
>>39599219
I'm a tin man, you're a flesh bot. Just because I have kissed 15 girls and had sex with five doesn't make me not a robot (and yes while those are true I am just saying it to hurt your feelings because it's clearly something you consider important). To be a robot is something beyond your interactions with the opposite sex, it's how you feel and how you are. It's what's inside of you. I am unfulfilled by everything in life. To be human is a waste of time. I rather be robotic so that I can rust away.
>>
>>39599186
I have two hands as well as many pocket knives (including a switchblade) as well as brass knuckles and good skull stomping combat boots
>>
>>39599267
>Knives
She took your heart, now you take hers.
>>
>>39599267
>good skull stomping combat boots
and you wonder why you were rejected.

get some self-awareness
>>
>>39599219
Fucking THIS. I hate all these reddit normies invading OUR fucking board. This is our goddamn space.
>>
>>39598981
>Asking a girl out once it's too late to have a relationship with her
Literally the most beta thing you can do. Always leads to rejection.
>>
>>39599373
I don't want to date her you fag
>>
>>39599340
You don't live where I live, it's acceptable here. And when I used to live where it wasn't acceptable (better desu) I got laid regularly because I found the right scene for it
>>
>>39599352
Been here longer than you have i imagine. How's freshman year at uni treating you? Ready to drop out yet? I went for five years and never finished
>>
>>39599383
>ask a girl out that you don't want to date
well...ok
>>
>>39599255
>Long strung out explanation
The fact you even have a job makes you a normal shit. Wagie shouldn't you be asleep?
>>
>>39599547
Jokes on you I work closing shifts. Also a true robot like me is barely scraping by and every day is suffering unlike you pathetic neets who get everything handed to you
>>
>>39599511
Ever heard of having fun and getting laid? Besides I really like the tragic love aspect, where we must part but grow closer anyways. I did that with like 5 girls in my last city before I moved away forever. Shit's funny when they love you. Now I'm trying the opposite side of things
>>
>>39599617
Sounds like the world's getting you back, man. Going on trying to do that every opportunity was obviously going to backfire at some point. Besides, it sounds like you care a lot more than you claimed further down the thread. You're clearly hurt, and it sounds like you're finally experiencing the other end of what you enjoy. Do you still like it?
>>
File: 1504112623934.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1504112623934.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>39598981
I asked for a girls number once. She gave me the number of her gay friend. The I message saying if she wanna hang out then I ended up having some gay guy harassing me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.