[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a name that, because of past experiences, you just associate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
What is a name that, because of past experiences, you just associate with that one asshole?
>>
>alejandro

I was best friends with this kid all through elementary and he somehow became popular in middle school and abandoned me. then started bullying me horribly for three years. I just don't know why he did that to me. today he's a closet fag who beat his ex girl friend and his family hates him for all shit he's done.
>>
>>39598748
Andrew

This is a two fer. One was the biggest asshole i knew. Threw rocks at me, verbally harassed me, etc. all the way through high school. Probably since middle school.

Met him again about two years back, when i was wagecucking at a pharmacy. He said he was extremely sorry for fucking my life up. Apparently he went to Alberta, did some shit and was in and out of prison a few times in between the 11 years between graduating high school and when i saw him. He offered to go for a walk with me so we could talk, as I'm always going for walks and he lives up the road from me. He seemed sincere, but i could not do it.

Another guy was just a prick. Showoffish, flaunting how he had enough for a ps2 back when it was released, was a jerk to ever one
>>
>>39598748
zach, specifically that spelling.
made elementary school hell and actually tried to drown me once
>and got a slap on the fucking wrist for it
fuck that little faggot.
>>
>>39598748
Alex

what a fucking sociopath and overall waste of life
>>
File: 1484701854910.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484701854910.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>39598748
>tfw i've taken up that asshole association position with everyone that's come across my name
>>
Travis, he was a cook on the line with me. He took my dishes and threw them into the bin because the food was in the wrong order. Literally because i put the something at 2 o clock on the plate instead of 10 o clock. He was chucking plates left and right from me with perfectly good food on them on Christmas day 2 years ago. He got fired a little later for trying to sell crystal to other employees, go figure.
>>
>>39599048
How did you not stab him to death?
>>
>>39598748
Benjamin

Fucking dickhead ripped up one of my yugioh cards.
>>
>>39598748
>hunter
He tried to fuck my dog.
Fucking hick.
Also
>caleb
Just a fucking cunt
managed to get him held back a grade in middle school.
>>
>>39599065

As much as I wanted to, I switched jobs soon as I could. Im not the confrontational type
>>
>>39599065
He gave the bezt hand jobs while on meth
>>
>>39599126
why are all hunters the same
>was friends with one for a while until he tried to get me to buy shit so he could build fucking bombs
I'll build my own goddamn bombs faggot
>>
>>39599140
The name must be a fucking curse or something
>>
File: tumblr_ocff5hS7sQ1ui2rr4o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocff5hS7sQ1ui2rr4o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>39598748
Chad, as well as anything black or hispanic.
>>
>>39598978
Meet that guy under a diferent name. Should have shot up the school
>>
>>39599126
Anybody named Hunter is guaranteed to be a degenerate loser and/or violent psychopath
>>
>>39599174
usually both, in my experience
>>
>>39598748
>trent
This faggot raped my oneitis in highschool then showed everyone pictures of it happening

Inb4 "rape"
He was convicted and served time
>>
>>39599174
I knew a hunter who liked anime and had a lot of sass with teachers, he seems okay but nevertheless a degenerate.
>>
>>39599206
did we know the same guy or something, the one I knew was pretty that
>>
>>39599212
he hanged out with girls a lot more than guys, but I doubt he ever got any pussy. He seemed like a faglord, but he might've been straight, I'll never know.
>>
>>39599235
that does sound like my fucking retard
>redhead (fake) sister a grade ahead of him
>tall and skeletor
>big faggot haircut
>never got any pussy as far as I knew
>hung out with 2 fat dudes, one a turbobeta with a weird voice
I kinda resent the fact he ghosted my ass, dude was cool as fuck although crazy
>>
>>39599269
We ain't got a match, mine was a short native kid, looked like a twink.
>>
>>39598881
I can relate. I was basically best friends with a kid from elementary. we often went to each others house, hang in the street, fuckd around in school, etc
Then I got tired of going out with him (not just him I became anti-social in general, I just wanted to stay at home all day to stay comfy. which I regret now) and he turned against me and started to bully me and a couple of other kids did as well. Sometimes I felt like most boys were against me and sometimes like if everybody was. It fucking sucked, my last two years of elementary I hated school and hated everyone but I know it's my fault for becoming autistic. Of the few kids I got along with at this point, a couple of them had trouble with this kid, so one day I got in a fight with him and got to punch him.
One year later after finishing elementary he became a goth and was quite friendly, like he matured a lot and we got along again. A few years later he thought I did something I actually didn't, got angry and blocked me on social media.
Three years later (in 2013) I added him on facebook because he became some sort of rave music DJ and I wanted drugs. We saw each other and he seemed to not remember anything, he is like a hippie junkie that only cares about drugs and shit. So we started hanging out to rave night clubs, he always got the drugs (he always knew who to buy from so not get scammed) for me and I payed them and gave him a little. he never had money.
Eventually he turned a total asshole, again, and I ice-cold ghosted him, I didn't even blocked him on jewbook just always gave him the "seen" on messages.
Fuck that guy, I hope he ends up pretty bad which is his most probable fate since he's a poor junkie. Though at the same time I feel bad for him for all the good moments and experiences we had, but when I remember all his bad attitudes I feel like beating him up if I encounter him again in the street or wherever.
>>
>>39599287
damn. definitely a name related curse though.
>>
>>39599174
I knew a Hunter who actually was a hunter.

He was okay I guess, had a little bit of a smartmouth though
>>
>>39599174
My name is Hunter lol
>>
>>39599376
and here you are.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39598748
Zac
What a cunt.
Fucking psychopath.
Lads never befriend faggots who have an obsession with wolves.
>>
>>39598748
Kyle,
Fuck ive known 5 Kyle's from middle school to high school and every single one of them has tried to fight me at some point. Fortunately I had that school shooter vibe about me so they never came to fruition.
>>
>>39598748
>clayton
literally a worse name than chad
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (40KB, 715x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
40KB, 715x723px
BETH. FUCK YOU BETH YOU RUINED MY FRESHMAN YEAR YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOUR UGLY ASS GRILL FUCK YOU BETH AND I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED IN THE ASS LIKE THE ATTENTION-WHORE YOU ARE GO DIE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39598748
John Wayne Gacy
Original
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.