[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is something that drastically needs to be brought up. there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: r9kwomen.png (57KB, 1913x608px) Image search: [Google]
r9kwomen.png
57KB, 1913x608px
this is something that drastically needs to be brought up. there are currently a few women attention whoring threads right now.
Stop ignoring the problem and actually try to help your board
>>
Too many retarded beta orbiters. They have no shame. Nothing can be done.
>>
>a few

sure honey, sure. we'll go away when you stop supplying the (you)s, which is never.
>>
File: 1474761694325.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474761694325.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
but ignoring the problem is how we fix it. by starving them of attention they will have no reason to come here. report their threads, avoid posting in them at all, including those dumb bait pictures, and encourage threads that you find interesting. that's all we can do
>>
>>39598515
reporting does nothing since it's not a rule violation. and beta orbiters keep their threads bumped so ignoring does nothing
>>
>>39598593
but reporting does do something, it brings the mods attention to the thread and if lots of people are constantly bringing attention to these threads then the mods should be more inclined to do something about it
what good will posting in their threads do then? you're only giving them the attention that they want. if ignoring them isn't the solution then what do you suggest?
>>
>>39598634
I never said I posted in their threads. but simply ignoring is not helping, we need to make petitions and constantly bring these threads up to let mods know to change the rules
>>
File: normal_thing_face.png (1MB, 1025x768px) Image search: [Google]
normal_thing_face.png
1MB, 1025x768px
>>39598332
this board is not for incels only.
its just for not exact reposts and there is no topic you fucking miserable pieces of shit.
have a good day
also i am a girl ;)
>>
>>39599098
why do u feel the need to say ur a girl it doesnt make sense to me,
also i am a guy ;)
>>
Remember to sage all threads about females, traps, boi puccy ovalating (whatever the fuck that is) and of course faggots.
>>
>women get b& from r9k
>in order to post you need to verify with a timestamped dick pic
>janitors spend all day looking at dicks
>>
>at any one moment a good portion of /r9k/ is crying about tfw no gf
>some females actually reveal themselves
>REEE NO GIRLS ALLOWD

you're digging your own graves, faggots
>>
>>39599162
I support the ban for this reason alone
>>
>>39599204
I have already dug a grave for myself in my backyard, so the joke is on you.

How about banning everyone who bumps a roastie-thread?
>>
>>39599204
You're an idiot if you think girls are coming here to find their robot boyfriend. The gender ratio is also incredibly skewed, so there's no rational hope of actually finding a girlfriend from here.
>>
File: 1500839937322.png (153KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500839937322.png
153KB, 248x459px
>>39598332
>boohoo muh safespace is being taken over by nasty wimmins please help mods!
>>
>>39601567
When you have them openly ignoring "tits or gtfo" it's time to force the gtfo
>>
Any thread that begins with a picture a woman I ignore. I urge others to do the same

Make this board blue
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.