[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel immense pain when being hung? This is the only viable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (6).png (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).png
12KB, 205x246px
Do you feel immense pain when being hung? This is the only viable option I'm willing to take.
>>
>>39598271
not if you do it right. there's an old army hanging chart for executions guaranteed for instant broken neck
might result in decapitation though.
you also have to treat the rope in brine so its stretchy and use the right kind (weave/material/strength) so it doesn't just break.
>>
>>39598297
Thanks. I will only commit suicide if my life truly goes to shit.
>>
>>39598271
I know a guy who tried hanging himself. It can be quite painful apparently.

I think the bigger the drop the less painful it is. So like when criminals get drop hung, their neck gets broken rather than them being strangled, so it doesn't hurt
>>
don't fall for the sleeping pills overdose meme
>>
>>39598271

Why not just do the exit bag thing? Seems painless and relatively easy.
>>
>>39598297
>>39598333
Why would a broken neck kill you instantly tho? Is it actually severing the brainstem?
>>
It's **hanged

Faggot
>>
>>39598656
that it is, long drop hanging is the quickest method of death
>>
>>39598656
copy pasting from an answer online

>Quickest way to go from alive and conscious to dead and done is to sever the brainstem, which acts as Grand Central Station for all nerve activity in the body - consciousness, breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, non-reflexive movements.

>A properly executed hanging breaks the neck just below the brainstem. This in turn causes rapid swelling of the spinal cord and disrupts blood flow and nerve signals in the brainstem, leading to death. May take a few seconds, but still considered a very swift death.

But still, it has to be well done. If you fuck up it could take you like half an hour to die because you're suffocating instead of having your neck broken. On the other end, you could get decapitated, which is pretty cruel to have someone clean up later
>>
>>39598749
>which is pretty cruel to have someone clean up later
oh well

frontline personnel here... believe me you kind of get detached emotionally when you're doing your job.

I suppose if it's someone who is not emergency services finding you though that's a different story.

My friend's friend put a note on the garage door when he hung himself: "don't open; just call the police"

His daughter found the note and called the police without opening the door. I wonder how many friends/relatives /would/ have actually ignored that part and busted the door down in futile hope.

Macabre.
>>
>>39598873
I must wonder with a hanging decapitation how much of the spine comes along for the ride
>>
is slit wrists in a bathtub just a movie meme?
>>
File: IMG_3452.jpg (55KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.jpg
55KB, 354x352px
>>39598271 don't do it anon you have so much to live for like tendies. Also hanging can hurt so ouch.
>>
>>39598897
not if you do both from the wrist to the elbows, you're toast in like 2 mins
going down the alley of course.
hurts like a son of a bitch though.
>>
>>39598902
fuck you and your shit, nigger
>>
take psychedelics before you decide to take your life, maybe you'll change your mind.
>>
>>39598934
wtf, you can't take those when you're suicidal. just asking to have a ptsd tier nightmare
>>
>>39598880
have never seen a hanging decapitation but I imagine not much would, I mean it would cut straight thru with enough force and if you sever the spinal cord as you would with a decapitation, that's probably the strongest thing connecting the vertebrae.
>>
>>39598934
the alligator says thats a bad fucking idea bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.