[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really want to die, but I really have no desire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

I don't really want to die, but I really have no desire to make a life for myself neither. I have a steady job but no career goals - never have - and I just can't seem to find interest in anything the real world has to offer. Sometimes I feel that I've been completely overstimulated by the internet, movies/television and videogames. I've always on the verge between sadness and boringness, but when I pick up some videogame (or a movie) I manage to distract myself, more or less. Can't say I'm really enjoying it, but it beats laying in bed all day thinking about that girl who wanted to make out with me 15 years ago but I was too much of an idiot to "get it". What it's driving me crazy is, I just don't understand why I have no real drive, no passion, for anything outside of my PC. I feel like I'm procrastinating myself to death, but I can't find any enjoyment or worthwhile incentive in any of the career subjects I bring myself to study. Sometimes I feel that I simply enjoy the internet more than I like the real world, but I'm also bored of the internet. I'd like to do the real world thing, and I used to have some kinda success with it in the past, but now I'm back to the first square on the board, with no desire to roll the dice. I don't want to be an internet depresso shut in that lives at home pissing time away on shitty games, but this is exactly what I am right now. And it's really not fulfilling. I just wish I had a burning passion for life (or for SOMETHING, that would do) like most people do. They have their dreams and work towards them. I have things I'm not really interested in any more. I feel that reality is too harsh for me, but I'm bored and tired of escaping reality. It's a really shitty situation to be in, but I feel that a lot of you can relate to that sentiment. It would be nice to hear from people in a similar position.
>>
>>39598229
I wish normies would just allow me to do something even though I'm not really passionate about it.

Basically I get
>sorry anon, this job is for someone really passionate about X

OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Jesus Christ. I have clinical depression. I'm never going to be passionate about anything but I still need to make a living.
>>
File: 1499848093053.jpg (2MB, 1324x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1499848093053.jpg
2MB, 1324x1101px
Stop being a victim and wallowing in masturbatory pity you lazy bum
>>
God died but people had "love".

Love is dead and there's nothing to live for but vicarious entertainment and social status. Women are always at the top of the food chain in society, nobody cares how hard you work, all that matters is bullshit.
>>
>>39598229
Go to talk to a therapist, you won't find any answers here
>>
>>39598505
>maturity is blaming myself for the world's problem, that I didn't cause
what?
>>
File: 1471982650760.png (799KB, 762x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471982650760.png
799KB, 762x720px
>I have a steady job
I'm almost the same as you except for the fact that you have a steady job.

I've been looking for a job for these past few months though. I really hope I'd land a job before Christmas.
>>
>>39598505
Everything in the green can get you fucked over.
Sometimes its better to be """immature"""
>>
File: 1503885725244.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1503885725244.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>39598624
>>39598229
I'm you and OP except I'm not even looking for a steady job. Just living off savings from last wageslave thing and feel like I'm waiting to die. Zero energy or desire to do anything but fuck around on the computer all day. Absolute laziness.

When my money runs out I'll have been out of the workforce for so long the gaping hole in my work history will fuck me even more. Still not doing anything about it, though.
>>
>>39598505
>dying after winning the war is better than dying after winning just some battles
but you're dead anyway now, what's the difference?
>>
>>39598728
>When my money runs out I'll have been out of the workforce for so long the gaping hole in my work history will fuck me even more. Still not doing anything about it, though.
OP here. This is why I'm not leaving my job, no matter how hard I hate it. I don't want to become a fucking hobo. My life is shit now, imagine being a hobo.
>>
Just want to say, OP. I can relate to your post in every single way (except I don't play games any more). You explained how I also feel, brilliantly

Life honestly feels like a curse.
>>
>>39598229

Give me monies then. I need money for lung cancer biopsy. Unlike you, I have some real shit on my plate right now. Not only might I be dying, but I'm going to have to see my family suffer as I wilt away into nothingness. The 5 year survival rate for what I'm looking at is 45% for 5 years. I'm a fucking dead man. And the worst part of it all is I've wasted my life here and on other stupid shit. Such a goddamn waste. Yet you have life and want to throw it away. Give me life! I want it! I want to live... I don't want to die. Not yet.
>>
>>39598931
>actually think some random Anon on the internet is gonna give you money
I think you actually have brain cancer
>>
Have you been part of some sort of society lately?
Have you studied on a higher level?
>>
>>39598995

I don't care what you think anon. I have nothing to lose at this point but some dignity, and life is taking that from me regardless. Your life is comfortable, good for you.
>>
paypal.me/WaltMerc7

If you can spare it I appreciate it. Everything helps. Maybe helping someone out will give you purpose. I'll dedicate my biopsied tumor to you.
>>
>>39598534
And that my friend, is a lie. Women are not at rhe top of the food chain, you just have to get better at the game they are playing to overcome them. It's pretty easy desu.
>>
>>39598728
This is me too, except I'm on welfare, but still blowing through savings because it's not enough to live on.
>>
>>39598931
>I'm a fucking dead man
so what do you need money for?
>>
>>39598931
>has life-threatening disease
>has to pay for basic treatments or else he'll die
America really is the land of opportunities, LOL
>>
>>39599087
>I don't care what you think anon.
And we don't care you're dying.
>>
>>39598574
Which you never tried prevent or fix either
>>
>>39600638
>I should feel guilty because I didn't stop Britain and France to cause havoc in the middle east in 1946
uhn? Is everything alright, anon?
>>
File: 1503609590701.png (40KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
1503609590701.png
40KB, 900x623px
>>39598229
>no desire to make a life for myself
>no career goals
>can't seem to find interest in the real world
>on the verge between sadness and boringness
>when I pick up some videogame (or a movie) I manage to distract myself
>I'm procrastinating myself to death
>can't find any enjoyment or worthwhile incentive

extremely relatable anon-kun
I did well in school, uni, and my jobs so far but I can't get rid of these feels, felt like this since I was about 12
But you always have to make up some future goals or plans because otherwise teachers and parents won't leave you alone

Also this >>39598409
It's not enough to do your job you also have to look excited and happy all the time
>>
Pretty much my exact situation. I have no desire to do anything, whether productive or procrastinating.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.