[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a gay guy who is very sexually active and into various fetishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170902_194816.jpg (112KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_194816.jpg
112KB, 712x950px
Ask a gay guy who is very sexually active and into various fetishes anything. I can give out sex advice, relationship advice, or just answer any questions you have.
>>
do gay guys use enemas regularly, get used to poopy dicks, or prefer blowjobs?
>>
>>39596923

What, to you, does it mean to be "gay".
>>
>>39596923
How do you deal with the fact that everyone around you is either pissed with you or disappointed in you? What fetish stops this? Can I anal my failure away?
>>
>>39596946

Feces is stored in the colon. Anal sex occurs in the rectum.

Technically you can have anal sex without evacuating the colon (via douche/enema). But that's risky. Stimulating the rectum will make the colon want to evacuate, so... yeah. If you're going to have prolonged anal sex, or if the guy's dick is long enough to hit the end of the rectum, then you definitely want to douche/enema beforehand.

Personally, I always douche/enema before anal play of any kind. I like to be 100% clean up there so that I don't need to worry about it. That's just my personal preference.

From my experience, while most gay guys are into anal, their most common sex activity is either jacking off together or having oral sex--just because it's convenient compared to prepping for anal. Oral is also less likely to spread STIs.

>>39596948

Being sexually attracted to the same sex.

If this helps give you any insight: If a female-to-male trans guy is masculine enough, I will be attracted to him. It's the masculinity that does it for me.
>>
>>39596923
Does that dildo have pubic hair? Is it the hair of your victims?
>>
>>39596923
what is the best tongue movement to lick a clit? im between the 8 and the circle
>>
Why are so many faggots having a lisp?
Is it some gay gene or are those all bottoms?
>>
>that clayton toy
Is that your collection? Great taste. What size is it? I use a small and a medium myself.
>>
Do you have aids yet? How many STDs you got?
>>
>dildo with pubes
disgusting
>>
File: 1504743755230.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504743755230.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>39596923
How often do you do buttstuff?
Are you worried about getting IBS from all those enemas?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.