[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in college classroom >random girl starts talking to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1501114756127.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501114756127.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>be in college classroom
>random girl starts talking to me
>apparently she heard i played A. Guitar
>saw how i was always alone and didn't care much about friends so she'd thought to introduce me her circle of "Musical Friends" and show me how good it is to have a group of people to meet every now and then
>if this happened 2-3 years ago i'd have ghosted the fuck out of her, but alas, my fuck storage is emptier than my soul
>whatever.jpeg
>ask her if they/her play anything
>"you'll have to be at my place 3pm next saturday to find out~~"
>what could go wrong?
>arrive at her place and worst case scenario happens
>all of her friends are normies, lazy cunts doing fuck all
>didn't even bring their instruments
>implying they even played anything at all
>girl who invited me gets visibly mad at them about "this was supposed to be the welcome party to anon you fuckers"
>goes on to apologize to me
>"welp, i'm already here, might as well try to make the best out of it right?"
>she nods her head as if agreeing, as she busts out a violin
>ask her to play for me, 'cause i fucking love violin
>...
>dear jesus tapdancing christ on a bike
>she sounded like an angel was singing directly into my soul
>like god himself busted out his angelic ochestra just to be her accompaniment
>suddenly realize "wow, she's kinda cute"
>ohfuck.png
>starts to get along pretty well, the very first person i my 23 years of life to make me want to go out of my way to be with
>falls for the love meme
>problem is; every time we get to spend some time together and talk about music, those fucking assholes come along and she's too pure to understand that you don't need 8 people to have fun

what do i do guys?
ghost her before shit gets serious and try to not look like an asshole
or
do i put up with it for the sake of having someone who i can finaly feel romantic feelings towards, which might develop into GF

i don't want to join the ride
>>
Just ask to spend some time alone with her and jam senpai
>>
>>39596728
Seriously anon, be a man and just tell her your interested.
>>
>>39596728
>>39596823
This.

Do it Anon you fucking pussy
>>
Ask her on a fucking date
>>
Did you enjoyed your time alone?
Would you enjoy time with other?
If you're not sure and this fails, wouldn't you return to how you were before meeting her?
... No risks, and unless you are low in time, you wouldn't give up anything else. Might as well use some energy/effort to make this work :)

The worst case scenario i can truly imagine is a cringe memory, but that would be only if you stop putting attention. Most of have memories like that anyways :,v
>>
>ghost her before shit gets serious and try to not look like an asshole
Why would you even consider this as an option jesus christ
>>
do it for her anon, none of use should have to suffer alone in this world.
>>
>>39596778
How do you even make this work
>guitar and violin
>>
File: 1502247858333.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1502247858333.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>39596728
ghost her anon, don't be naive, you know where this is going
>>
>>39596728
Anon you can invite her at your place. Try to learn to play a beautiful melody on your guitar (prefferably something about love) and impress her. Then tell her you feel that she is very cute and sings like an angel. I know it's easier being said than done but if you do this you'll get a gf 100%
>>
>>39597029
folk music
>>
>>39596728
Stop being fucking retarded and just invite her alone for coffee or whatever

She'll get the hint that spending time with you alone is much better than having a merry band of faggots everywhere she goes

Now get the fuck off this board, norman
>>
>>39596728

literally just ask her to jam sometime just the two of you

you obviously like her i dont get why youd want to cuck yourself by not going for it

are you really gonna pass up the chance for a qt violin-playing gf who'll play you songs no one else has ever heard before?
>>
>>39596728
>ghost her before shit gets serious and try to not look like an asshole

The fact that you would even think this makes my fucking blood boil

I would kill a dozen men to get a chance at getting with a violin qt, It makes me angry that you get these opportunities and I am left rotting in lonely misery as always

I unironically hope you fucking die, faggot
>>
>>39597029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ
original
>>
>>39597029
You're a tard, m8
disdainforplebs.jpg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.