[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you in love? Have you ever been in love? No, I'm not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ifhy.png (434KB, 854x483px) Image search: [Google]
ifhy.png
434KB, 854x483px
Are you in love?
Have you ever been in love?

No, I'm not talking about some crush or just virgin euphoria. I'm talking about even if that person have hurted you, you still life her/him.

It's fucking trash. I really need help.
>>
Nope. I don't think I can.
>>
>>39596641
What help, the power to walk away?
>>
I'm not in love, I've never been in love and I'll never be in love.
>>
>>39596659
yes, I'm a fucking failure for never getting transcended of it
>>
>>39596641
Cut them out if they hurt you. It's as simple as that. Simple but hard. Go no contact, don't look at anything to do with them, no social media etc.
>>
>>39596699
I was almost forgeting this bitch, but just hearing her name could make my heart really pump and heating my body in anger or something like that.
>>
>>39596687
Talk about it, is it good? Is it bad?
>>
File: 1503281376103.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1503281376103.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>39596641
I fucking hate you, but I love you, we're good at being perfect, good at being troubled...

I've been in love, but I realized two things.
1) She was fucking crazy
2) Thanks to all that childhood abuse, I have trust issues and at one point was legitimately afraid of intimacy
>>
>>39596641
Yes, I've been so deeply in love they could have killed me ands with my dying breath I would have asked to be held
They probably would have, too.
What's your story anon, why do you need help?
>>
I'm not OP but I'll be trying to abridge all my orbiting saga.
>met her by some friends
>started liking her
>she KINDA liked a friend of mine before we met
>he doesnt liked her but she forgot him easily
>we started to date
>we broke up and stopped talking to each other
>some years have passed
>we started to talk again
>she was orbiting some asshole, he wasn't a chad, anyways, she really loved him and always dumped her
>when she realised he was a total asshole she started to fucking hate him
>I already knew it, because I obviously stalked her before
>some weeks have passed, we have became good friends again
>tried the "walking away test"
>she always looked for me
>while some drunk talk
>"what do you think about we get back again"
>"why? you want it?"
>"bruh, idk"
>"I'm actually not in a moment of my life that I want to date someone"
>"k"
>stopped seeing her because some shit that I had to clear up
>she wasn't looking for me
>haven't text'd back the autistic things I usually send to her
>find out by a friend that she asked to date that friend of ours that she "KINDA liked"
>started to remember all the shit she said about "not wanting to date anyone"
>"fuck" anon have thought
>I have saw that it was a lost cause trying to get her after all thoses years that I couldn't anymore
I've thought I forgot her, butalways that someone talk about her I get all weird and everything like >>39596763 said

I'm a fucking sperg in human contact to have any idea about what to fucking do, besides, no one really knows what I feel for her, so I always have to hear people talking shit about her.

end my life
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.