[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might get a gf soon so I think I have to say goodbye for now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1365315790564.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1365315790564.png
65KB, 500x382px
I might get a gf soon so I think I have to say goodbye for now
So long fellow robots, keep up hope. We might just make it

See you in hell, wagies
>>
File: pepesmooth.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmooth.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
see you again when she say that you're just a friend
>>
>>39596595
we're already friends anon or acquaintances or something. we are going to take it to the next level
>captcha:punchingbag
>>
File: 1497991655976.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497991655976.png
708KB, 640x640px
>i MIGHT get a gf
famous last words
>>
What makes you think she'll go out with you?
>>
>>39596560
Not trying to ruin anything but I said 'see you guys later' when I got into a relationship and it only lasted 20 days
>>
>>39597896
we have been talking and stuff and I think she is cute and I finally found a nutsack that I intend on using for the courage to ask her out
>>39597910
what did you do wrong?
>>
>>39598043
Nothing really, he left me because he has some pretty bad mental issues. Sucks but I couldn't force him to stay
>>
The real redpill: Remember, you're here forever.
>>
I know i don't really belong here anymore since i somehow managed to talk a girl into fucking me, however about two weeks into knowing her ive found out either she is exceptionally crazy or im never going to be able to have a relationship. She flips out every time we talk about stupid stuff like me smoking too much weed when she consumes more than me by more than double. We cant even talk anymore and im beginning to think shes just coming up with any reason because she doesnt like me to begin with even though shes a 5-6 at best. Ive been jerking off even when we hang out because she rejects me. Really kills the self esteem when u get rejected by an ugly ass troll
>>
>>39598330
Also kek @ everyone who reads first line and rees so hard they break their computer
>>
>>39596560
>somehow managed to talk a girl into fucking me
I don't think that is very hard. The trick is getting them to say "I love you"
>>
>>39598330
>Talked a girl into fucking you
You're not a social god anon, you were just blessed with average or above average genes. Why feel the need to share with us your leaving? Relationship with someone that's cute will leave you at the first sight of a Chad showing interest in her.
>>
>>39596560
That's what I thought exactly 5 months ago today. 3 months of pure bliss and now I'm alone again. Exactly 2 months of me questioning my life.

Be happy, OP, but don't let the fall break you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.