[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this stupid fucking summer is finally over Winter/Autumn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 16

File: zlr46h6ttm1y.png (15KB, 350x299px) Image search: [Google]
zlr46h6ttm1y.png
15KB, 350x299px
>tfw this stupid fucking summer is finally over

Winter/Autumn is coming.
>Snow
>Christmas
>Halloween
>No more faggot biting insects.
The best feeling in the world is being wrapped up in a cosy warm blanket on Christmas eve wearing a christmas sweater and pyjamas drinking a hot chocolate and eating strawberry poptarts while its snowing outside to Christmas music.
>>
>no more sweaty nights
>can roll down my windows on night drives and be comfortable
>Christmas is coming
>can work on my car without feeling like I'll die from heat stroke
>My birthday is almost here
I'm so happy lads
>>
>>39596222
Happy birthday anon. Nice trips.
>>
>>39596171
>hot cocoa
>warm shit
>hanging Christmas lights over my desk
>free 1440p gaming monitor and other shit for Christmas
>free candy from Halloween

yeah fuck every other season honestly
>>
File: comfy meme house.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
comfy meme house.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>cold winter evening
>put on some warm clothes
>go outside but not too far from home
>go to an area where there is few people
>make a small comfy campfire
>warm yourself up even more with dry campfire warmth
the only thing missing are a few buddies to sit down next to and talk about stuff or just enjoy the brotherly company.
>>
>>39596447
or some hard beverage. warm cider with a large shot of spiced rum

maybe a little kettle for tea if anyone comes in to visit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170831-211836.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-211836.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Normalfags can freeze to death
Fucking comfy timed ahead lads
>>
File: gondola winter bench.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gondola winter bench.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>39596171
Autumn is nice, but the lack of snow sucks.

Early winter is fucking best, the first layer of fresh snow is as beautiful as a fine painting.

Late winter is quite shitty though, the snow becomes more and more dirty and hard from the dirt and filth from cars.
>>
File: comfy snowy nightwalk.jpg (425KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
comfy snowy nightwalk.jpg
425KB, 1920x1200px
>>39596961
comfy times ahead indeed.

Can't wait for the warm glow of my table lamp while watching the snow fall.
>>
File: IMG_1234.jpg (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1234.jpg
181KB, 500x500px
I can't wait. I absolutely hate May, June, July, August. Swelteringly hot, not many holidays, annoying summerfags. September until like March is god to me.
>>
>>39596171
Had a similar feel when I was younger.

>Be about 16 or something
>Start of the school holidays so two weeks off
>I'm in the comfy small box room with pc playing counter strike
>To be more specific, I'm playing the Christmas themed maps 1.6 of course
>Comfy
>I have Christmas music on as well drinking hot tea
>occasionally sneak a beer from downstairs

Man I want that feel back again. I suppose I could make it happen.
>>
File: 2826.deadpan.jpg (18KB, 168x250px) Image search: [Google]
2826.deadpan.jpg
18KB, 168x250px
>>39596171
What the fuck is wrong with people who hate summer and like winter?

>>Snow
Yeah, enjoy having to put on layers of thick padded clothes and still freezing wherever your skin is exposed. Also good luck washing all that, or dealing with the stink from not washing your clothes cause it takes so much time and money to wash all those sweaters, jackets, and whatever you put under your pants to keep your legs warm.

Also, high risk of slipping and falling wherever you go, no matter what shoes you wear, and seriously injuring yourself, not to mention vehicle accidents.

>>Christmas
>>Halloween
Fucking normie holidays, they fucking suck when you have no friends and family to do things with and everyone else is really engaged in them and asks about it. to celebrate 4th of July all you have to do is go outside and watch fireworks, stores and eateries are open, and its one of the longest days of the year.

>>No more faggot biting insects.
And faggot biting cold that nips your skin

>The best feeling in the world is being wrapped up in a cosy warm blanket on Christmas eve wearing a christmas sweater and pyjamas
I don't get why people say this. The best bedtime feeling to me is when its warm enough to just sleep naked without even a sheet. Bundling up isn't comfy to me, your skin can't breathe wrapped up in a thick blanket wearing a sweater to bed. When I wake up its cold as fuck, I'm shivering, and go turn on my space heater which drives up the electric bill. Get out of the shower- cold as fuck, go outside- cold as fuck, change into bed clothes- cold as fuck. I'd take sweating profusely at night and putting on sunscreen every day rather than the misery that is winter.

>drinking a hot chocolate and eating strawberry poptarts while its snowing outside to Christmas music.
I'd rather be drinking chamomile tea and eating watermelon while the sun is shining brightly high in the sky, listening to tropical ambient lounge music.
>>
File: 1501080568985.jpg (40KB, 379x410px) Image search: [Google]
1501080568985.jpg
40KB, 379x410px
>>39597686
>he doesn't know how to get /comfy/
oh you poor soul
>>
What?
Won't you all miss hanging at the beach all day swimming and getting with girl and warm summer nights having bbq's and bonfires and drinking and just having fun then waking up in the morning to do it all again because no class?
>>
>>39596171
the best feeling is being outside all day in a cold fall day then coming in for a hot shower.
>>
>>39597716
If 'comfiness' is just alleviating the burden of cold weather with warm clothing, bedding and beverages, then wouldn't not having to do that in the first place be uber-comfy?

Sure feels good being a Califag. Got another month of summer, comfortably warm weather all October, and comfortably cool weather all November. Only 2 months of real winter weather, but still warm enough to go out in the rain with just 2 cotton-polyester jackets on.
>>
>>39597774
>95+ degree weather for months at a time is nice
fuck off you goddamn normie
t. califag
>>
>>39597686
you sound like a black person. ]
we all know black people cant swim and hate the cold.
>>
>>39596171

so robots what do you like better fall or winter ?

for me its fall.
i love being outside fucking with the leaves in the cold . and i love the smell of the air.
>>
I fucking went and done it. I got Christmas music playing.

the comfy feels
>>
>>39596171
Autumn is the best, winter fucking sucks cause I live in Scandinavia and it gets ball freezingly cold usually
>>
>>39597774
Comfiness is being able to choose how warm you want to be, even if outside.

Sometimes i wear shorts in winter because i want to feel colder than usual.
>>
File: smug pepe hands.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe hands.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>39597686
>Yeah, enjoy having to put on layers of thick padded clothes and still freezing wherever your skin is exposed. Also good luck washing all that, or dealing with the stink from not washing your clothes cause it takes so much time and money to wash all those sweaters, jackets, and whatever you put under your pants to keep your legs warm.
Also, high risk of slipping and falling wherever you go, no matter what shoes you wear, and seriously injuring yourself, not to mention vehicle accidents.
Put on warm comfy clothes which expose you significantly less to the outside, and who the fuck washes that shit every single day?
Walk carefully and you won't have to worry about slipping, especially if you're at home 50% of the time and don't shamble around the streets like most normalfags do.
>Fucking normie holidays
That shouldn't even bother you if you don't engage in them.
Christmas gives a happy, cozy cheer to winter though, even if you don't have friends.
>And faggot biting cold that nips your skin
Cover yourself up with clothes, simple as that.
Still feeling chilly? A few more clothes won't hurt or melt you.
Mosquitoes bite through clothes however, and wearing extra clothes during the summer would overheat you, unlike in winter.
>Bundling up isn't comfy to me, your skin can't breathe wrapped up in a thick blanket wearing a sweater to bed.
Being covered up in a blanket in a cold or warm room is the best feeling since you feel warm and less exposed under it. Why would you use the heater all the time? You have a blanket and clothes for crying out loud.
>I'd rather be drinking chamomile tea and eating watermelon while the sun is shining brightly high in the sky
That's your taste, I respect that.
But the scorching sun gives you skin cancer and the heat is uncomfortable.
Tea is nice though, especially warm.
Nothing is better than eating warm food after coming in from the cold.
>>
>>39597774
>not only is he a Califag
>he actually enjoys his summers
ugh normal please leave.
>>
File: dfdf.png (174KB, 1410x541px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf.png
174KB, 1410x541px
>>39597789
>>95+ degree weather for months at a time is nice
Way better than having sub 40 deg. F weather for months at a time. like I say, any frustration I might feel when I'm sweating balls and trying to smear sunscreen in and getting sweat and sunscreen into my eyes is offset by being grateful I'm not in the freezing cold- no heaters, no blankets, no jackets, life is much simpler when you don't need to constantly concern yourself with keeping warm

>>39597795
despite having skin more adapted to low sunlight regions, white people hate the cold as much as anyone else- pic related

>>39597812
Fall obviously, when it cools off to a comfortable level but you still don't need the sweaters and don't need to turn on the heater yet
>i love the smell of the air
Fucking this
>>
>>39597686
It's easier to keep warm in the cold than it is to keep cool in the heat. You just fail lad.
>>39597737
Yeah. Hello summerfag. I'm 31 I don't go to class.

Winter is my favourite season too followed closely by autumn and then spring is OK if it isn't raining too much. I think I'm biased because I was born in November but I love the cold weather. I'm in the UK so cold without rain is a blessing.
>Halloween get to watch spooky movie reruns and other childhood favourites. They always put on Carry On Screaming. So comfy.
>November hits and we have Guy Fawkes Night. Loads of free fireworks to watch and often nice confy documentaries about the gunpowder plot. Usually get a good hard frost November 1st.
>Christmas. Get some time off work and walk around all the evening Christmas markets they have in my village for the week before the holiday.
People in my office are always complaining they're cold even in August and it pisses me off. So many idiots coddled by their familiarity with central heating they forget it's not supposed to be 30 degrees all year round. I'm always the first one to get in (so I don't have to talk to anyone) and I throw all the windows open. Summer is the worst here. Sweaty commuter trains are hell.
>>
File: 1433251113539.jpg (25KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1433251113539.jpg
25KB, 320x272px
>family dinners out the ass for months
Can WW3 just start already
>>
File: 1503707342035.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503707342035.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
I can't wait for the entitled millenial twitter posts complaining they didn't get enough or what they specifically wanted for Christmas.
>>
>>39597933
Russians aren't humans or Europeans. Also his problem is he lives in a 2nd world racist homophobic violent country. If he lived in Surrey he would love the cold.
>>
File: 1318665696619.jpg (270KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1318665696619.jpg
270KB, 1024x768px
>>39597856
>choose how warm you want to be, even if outside.
Not really. I vividly remember in January being outside, my hands and face were freezing, while at the same time, the skin on my upper body was baking under the sweaters. I just don't see why so many of you prefer having to fight off the cold over just wearing less clothing and sweating when you get hot. Pouring sweat constantly > shivering any day.

>>39597908
> who the fuck washes that shit every single day?
not that often, but compare washing wither stuff to the simplicity of washing thin bedsheets, tee shirts and light pants.

>Walk carefully and you won't have to worry about slipping
Do this always anyways, but its 'comfy' to be able to just go outside when one misstep wont send me slipping on ice or snow and falling on my ass.

>Cover yourself up with clothes, simple as that.
Still feeling chilly? A few more clothes won't hurt or melt you
Having to bundle up all the time is just annoying as fuck, and unless I want to wear gloves and a ski mask too, which is then my face and hands are gonna be freezing. Warm weather is easy and simple, cold weather is a burden to deal with and uncomfortable no matter what I do.

Also, the feeling of sweating profusely under blankets or sweaters is the opposite of comfy, like overheating your body since its better than the opposite, but still uncomfortable. Skin is supposed to be able to breather, and you sweat to naturally deal with heat, and the sweat leaves quickly, not getting trapped under your insulated clothing and bedsheets

>Nothing is better than eating warm food after coming in from the cold.
I can say I enjoy sipping warm tea and sitting in front of the heater when coming in from the cold, but thats just because its coping with discomfort, not being comfy in and of itself.

>>39597922
Going outside alone everyday is robot as fuck. Normies gather at each other houses and "nightlife" places and never walk except to and from their car.
>>
File: 1446152608429.jpg (784KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446152608429.jpg
784KB, 1920x1080px
>>39597945
>It's easier to keep warm in the cold than it is to keep cool in the heat.
Depends what you mean by easier. To cool off in the heat, you open windows, turn on fans or AC, sweat, drink water, wear less clothing. To keep warm in winter you turn on heaters, keep windows closed, warm up beverages, put on layers of thick clothes, shiver, rub your hands together while blowing into them. The definitive reason i prefer summer is its ~less uncomfortable~ to deal with and suffer through the heat than it is the cold. Admittedly though my bias is reinforced by the fact that I currently live in a place with no AC or heating- so in winter I'm cold as fuck all the time unless wearing a sweater and sweatpants under a blanket, or sitting next to a space heater. This is far worse than the constant sweating I'm experiencing right now. I just think of it like living in a sauna, in winter its like living in a fucking
refrigerator.
>>
I hate the holidays. I'm adopted and my adopted mom disowned me for being gay. Every holiday season I feel worse. there's a good chance I might finally end it all this year. I can't face Christmas and my birthday again alone.
>>
File: CozywinterPEPE.jpg (44KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
CozywinterPEPE.jpg
44KB, 396x385px
>>39596171
gonna be so cozy
>>
>>39597686
You probably live in some hot region. Very bright and hot weather isn't that comfy, I easily get nauseous from hot temperature.

Putting too much clothes on does make you sweaty and uncomfortable, I can't wear a knit sweater and a winter jacket on top of each other without sweating even if it's -20 celsius outside.

When I went to Italy people were wearing padded jackets and shit during summer temperatures, I can't imagine how someone's body can adapt to that.
>>
>>39596222
Happy birthday anon! May you reach your goals and dreams, whatever they may be!
>>
>tfw directly in the path of this hurricane

not good man
>>
>>39596325
>living with parents still
>asked if there was extra christmas mini lights
>12 foot string
>keep window open and nab some thick blankets
it's christmas day every night lads
so good
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.