[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian logic: >"as long as Peter Scully repents for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: peter_scully.jpg (14KB, 765x432px) Image search: [Google]
peter_scully.jpg
14KB, 765x432px
Christian logic:

>"as long as Peter Scully repents for all the child rape and murder, and accepts Jesus Christ as his lord and savior, he'll go to heaven"

That's essentially what these idiots believe.
>>
Come on Christ-Chan, aren't you going to tell me to stop "cursing you"?

>we are all one in Christ

Yes, apparently even murderers and child rapists so long as they repent.
>>
Yeah by Christ-logic people like Scully are on the same level as people who masturbate or steal. As long as they repent they go to heaven. I don't mean to be all fedora but some people don't deserve redemption.
>>
Well yes it makes sense.
And by "repent" they don't mean paying lip service and going to church.
They mean literal "holy fuck I am a monster I want to die now but suicide is a sin" feelings of repent.
Not a Christian by the way. Faith systems tend to be reasonable when you accept their axioms. People are stupid, they just believe in faulty premises.
>>
File: 7dhkyfg.jpg (67KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
7dhkyfg.jpg
67KB, 470x960px
DAE RELIGION DUMB XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>39595867
He should receive some good old medieval torture. Man is beyond redemption. Fuck christians
>>
File: 967464977.jpg (27KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
967464977.jpg
27KB, 600x598px
>>39596078
>confronted with the paradox of penance vs justice
>responds with "DURR HURR XD" and the flavor-of-the-month meme from half a year ago
Are Christards allergic to logic?
>>
>>39596106
Subject him to the same level of pain that he subjected those kids to, he should be raped to death with increasingly large objects.
>>
>>39596034
>"repent" they don't mean paying lip service and going to church.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence
>>
>some fucker kills a dude
>he genuinely repents and says his prayers every day, etc
>gets off scot free
>christcucks think this is fine
>>
im a christian. i know this concept is a difficult one, but yes, if child molestors, rapists, muderers, even hitler , charles manson, if they truly repent in their hearts and come to christ, then the slate is wiped clean and they will go to heaven. the basic premise is that NO man, none of us, is worthy of gods forgiveness. none of us is inniocent. we are all full of sin and guilt. you and i are no better than the murderer or rapist. you probably jack off daily, watch perverted anime, think terrible thoughts. so you really shouldnt be pointing the finger
>>
>>39595867

>after committing one sin, a man cannot redeem himself

this is what oh-pee believes.
>>
>>39596195
The meme is done correctly, the dumbest thing is at the end.
>>
>>39595867
Here's my take on it heaven is a place to believe in when you're mentally distressed or about to die. It's just like reincarnation. It's all a meme. Best to follow to doctrine of church tho they're tested and such.

Saw a rabbi talking bout how heaven is place to strive for on earth and I think Buddhism teaches similar thing
>>
>>39597017
Let the meme rest
>>
>>39596078
You're fucking dumb and so are your beliefs
>>
>>39597283
>the number of sins is the only thing that matters not the severity of such sins
this is what krischens believes.
>>
>>39596005
>>39595867
That's originally racist
>>
File: stmoses.jpg (33KB, 270x403px) Image search: [Google]
stmoses.jpg
33KB, 270x403px
This is a criticism of Christanity that's rather weak. It's simply a belief in redemption even for the people who do the most damnedable things. It doesn't mean you can go around raping and killing people your entire life, then at the last moment go "OH JESUS I REPENT" to a priest and you get a get into heaven free card. The point is you're genuinely supposed to turn your life around and become a good person. Not just bullshit a priest. God can see past that shit.

Think of the alternative. If you do a certain amount of bad things, you're damned. Well, may as well keep doing bad things because, well, why not? You're damned anyways. Would actually lead to even more antisocial behavior. The belief in eternal repentance is actually one of the nicer things about Christianity.

Saint Moses the Black is a good example of redemption. He was a big tough guy. He was dismissed from government because of theft and suspected murder. He then led a group of bandits spreading terror and violence robbing people. He once got so pissed off at somebodies barking dog stopping his robberies he slaughtered all his sheep because he was kind of a dick. Then he holed up with some Christians, was inspired by the way they lived, and put it all behind him. Once robbers came to attack him, he overpowered them, dragged them in front of the other Christians, and asked what he should do because he didn't think it was Christian to hurt people. He eventually led the monestary and why he became a saint was because some Berbers were going to attack, and the brothers wanted to take up arms and defend themselves, but Moses forbade it, and told them to retreat while he stayed behind. He was then killed for his commitment to non-violence, some years after leaving behind being a bandit.

THAT'S what the Christians meant by repentance.
>>
>>39595867
Matthew 7:21-23
>>
>>39597253
Jacking off daily is as bad as raping or murdering someone. This is your brain on Christianity everyone.
>>
Hey I live in australia too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.