[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything more cancerous and autistic than people who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: streaming vidya.png (402KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
streaming vidya.png
402KB, 640x350px
is there anything more cancerous and autistic than people who live stream themselves playing video games?
>>
The stupid loser brainlet niggers who watch them
>>
The speedrunners and people who watch them.
>>
>>39595729
they make money so whatecer

better than being a wagecuck
>>
Lots of us pay to see cute girls play games. What's the problem?
>>
File: 1488507189600.png (300KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488507189600.png
300KB, 352x500px
avoidingthepuddle is alright if you like tekken
>>
>>39595742
Wrong.
>The people that donate money to their Patreons
>>
File: 1504334313199.jpg (578KB, 1061x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1504334313199.jpg
578KB, 1061x1062px
>>39595729
The people like me who steam for 30 hours and not a single person shows up and its just me talking to myself for a day and a half.
>>
File: 1501636894317.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501636894317.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>39596363
>giving them attention
Stop it, stop it, STOP IT

>giving them money
KILL YOURSELF YOU ENABLING PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK THIS ATTENTION WHORING SOCIAL GAMING BULLSHIT

Fucking women and orbiters ruin EVERYTHING
>>
>>39596938
damn u poppin addies or something there buddy?
>>
I used to watch female dota 2 streamer 2 years ago and donated about 300 euros in total just so I could hear her say my name and thank me. Fuck I was retarded
>>
>>39596973
Is that weird? I stay awake for two days like every ten days or so. I don't do drugs or anything
>>
do they actually enjoy playing or do they stream just for money
>>
>>39598444
Money. If you make playing vidya your job you will hate it after a short time.
>>
It's interesting if they know the game and they can help you to understand better its story and mechanics.
If it's just some random guy playing call of duty on 24h streams then yes, it's pretty cancerous.
>>
So I had a gf.
Way back in 2008.

Was bored and looked her up few months ago.
She has moved to a different country (3rd world shit hole south america maybe)
She is a nobody streamer,
Like 24 views and the only people paying her is her mom and her husband.
She fell off hard.
She doesn't deserve links or clicks or views. She's got an ugly voice too.

Uhh better yet... Just believe I'm bullshitting you yeah, I'm a retarded lying faggot but that doesn't change the fact that streamers are garbage regardless of their view count.
>>
>>39596562
Shut up stoner, but thanks for the generosity.

If you really like Tekken, you would watch Rip's stream instead. He just has no personality like Aris though. You go to ATP for mainly Aris.
>>
>>39598539
Ye.
There are a few camsluts there, but most of the people is there for the pro gameplay, official matches or watching funny streams. Tits barely get any attention on twitch, because girls are not funny and not good at games.
>>
>>39596562
I recently discovered ATP. That guy is fucking hilarious.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.