[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me /r9k/? Why can't I get a gf? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1324690418001.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
What's wrong with me /r9k/? Why can't I get a gf? I'm friends with girls, it's not like I'm some creep. I'm not as ugly as guys I know with gfs. I'm a nice person, not some faggot fedora tipping "nice guy". I'm not even trying to get sex, I just want someone to love. So why am I never good enough, even for a date?
>>
Bitch. i dont know you. Ask one of the girls you're friends with, tell them to be honest. Take it with a grain of salt though, bitches be brutal.
>>
>>39595562
In my case, the mistake is just not trying. I have literally never asked a girl out even though a lot of girls have showed interest. Gfs aren't just going to fall in your lap, you have to realize what girls are interested and then go for it.
>>
>>39595600
I've asked girls out when I thought they had interest in me and it just ended up being wrong. I guess I don't know what it's even like to have someone be into you that way, I'd anybody has been then I really don't know the signs
>>
because you're a loser and you don't deserve it lmao

now excuse me while i got in for my 567th blowjob from stacie
>>
>>39595648
A lot of smiling, laughing pretty much whenever you speak, getting anxious when they're near you, showing interest when they have no reason to. If girls are awkward around you too. It varies depending on how shy they are, some chicks do keep it bottled up so it is hard to tell.
>>
I've narrowed my problem down to me not meeting anyone.
Like seriously, how am I even supposed to ask a girl out if I don't know any?
>>
Where the fuck do I go once I've asked her out and met with her a couple times? Do I just try to kiss her?
Its at the point where she actually asked me if I had time to hang out and Im at a loss about what to do.
>>
>>39595562
>Why can't I get a gf?
you're lucky, I can't even get a friend
>>
>>39595562
want consultation? evaluation is free yo and first lesson will be free as well (you can go test it out and when it works next lessons will cost) if you want pick a discord and tell me which channel
>>
>>39595771
You've been out a few times and still haven't kissed? What're you waiting for anon?
>>
>>39595800
What would that accomplish? I'm mostly silent in group chats
>>
>>39595805
What the fuck is the situation that Im looking for? A moment of silence? Do I wait till shes about to leave so its less awkward if she tells me no? Thats what I wanted to do yesterday and then I didnt do it and now I feel like shit...
>>
>>39595868
I think it's just when it feels right. Like right after some form of affection. If there are none if those just go for it when she's leaving or you drop her off.
>>
>>39595909
>I think it's just when it feels right.
God I want to know how it feels to be able to feel these things. I think I love her but idk man, im way to bad with emotions to be confident to find the right moment. And Im too scared to lose her if I do it wrong...
>>
File: 1472743677023.png (393KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472743677023.png
393KB, 785x757px
>>39595562
>I'm friends with girls

get the FUCK off my board you absolute normalshitter
>>
>>39595835
its so that we can talk 1 on 1, im sure as hell not giving my phone number
>>
>>39595835
same guy here, if not discord you can pick something other medium just let me know
>>
>>39596009
>>39596032
No offense, but how are you qualified to evaluate me in that way?
>>
>>39596143
I think you might be mistaking what i'm offering, I can evaluate to see if I think I can be of assistance to you, in which case I will help you with your issues for a fee, obviously you don't wanna pay me before you know im good, so i will offer first free lesson, where i will prove my methods to you, and after that you can decide whether u wanna pay me for further assistance.
>>
>>39596342
What "lesson"? What would you teach me?
>>
>>39596373
well lesson is not the most accurate, more like session. What I plan to do is to listen to your situation fully and you tell me what you want, I evaluate to see if I think I am capable of making it happen. If I can do it then I will try to earn your business by proving my value in some way, basically helping you make some progress until you believe me or perhaps you think im retarded as shit and u don't want none of that.

I don't understand why this is so hard to understand, i said "consultation" at the beginning , how else would this work on 4chan?
>>
>>39596448
What you're offering sounds like a form of therapy, which is why I asked what makes you qualified to do it.
>>
>>39596499
I have no formal qualifications in therapy because im NOT a therapist, im not here to help your psyche or mental health ok. understand that I'm offering to be coach you at whatever aspect of life you want to work on (That I can actually help you with, if you want to build your own car that is not my specialty and we end at evaluation cuz I can't service you) I can't tell until we have a little conversation first, which is why i wanted to use discord cuz its anonymous and easy.

I'm not even asking for any money yet because I don't even know if i can help you yet? all this I'm offerinig for free so Idk why you have a million questions now, when you can just talk to me and assess yourself if you think i'm full of shit then you can back out (you spend zero dollars)

All this time posting here we could have been done with evaluation.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.