[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /a creep/? How do you live with yourself? I too am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: peepee.jpg (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
52KB, 800x800px
Who here /a creep/?

How do you live with yourself? I too am a creep, big time. I've done a lot of messed up things that I'm not proud of. Wondering how my fellow self aware creeps live with themselves.
>>
>>39595154
>I've done a lot of messed up things
What are you waiting for?
>>
>>39595154
I used to let that stuff haunt me (I used to masturbate in class while in highschool while staring at my crash, for example). Got caught, and they forced me to homeschool.

15 years later, realizing that women are just giant whores who only get creeped out because I was not hot, I just stopped giving a fuck. To this day, I sometimes lick my lips in front of qt girls while they pass buy.

I aint gonna get laid anyway, might as well make the most of it.
>>
>>39595154
I take creepshots occasionally, but they're not great. Also jack off on Omegle, I guess that's creepy
>>
>>39595231
If you have a giant dick, girls actually love that shit.

Just google "big dick omegle"
>>
>>39595231
Also I have sniffed a girls chair after she left my house once and masturbated to the smell (she had came from softball practice).
>>
>how do you live with yourself
I don't have a self
>>
>>39595245
I wouldn't say my dick is exceptional or anything but I'm definetely not a dicklet. Mostly it's just guys who wanna see me jerk off but occasionally a girl will show off a bit
>>
OP here,

open to questions, also whats the most fucked thing youve done?
>>
>>39595212
How did they react when they caught you?
>>
>>39595351
Most fucked thing? Got some guy's discord here in a fetish thread who also had a scat fetish. I shit for him and cummed on and sent him the picture.

What about you?
>>
>>39595382
never got caught>>39595395
got really drunk and high and masturbated in the backyard of my HS crushes house at 2 am
>>
>>39595351
my bad i thought you were talking to me
>>
>>39595416
I could see me doing that. Pretty lewd desu
>>
>>39595453
was pretty exhilarating, although the sprinklers did come on. powered through it. I look back on it and ask my self what the fuck was i thinking.

feels good to get this off my chest.
>>
>>39595476
Were you in the middle of her yard or in the bushes? Did you just cum in the grass?
>>
>>39595505
middle of the yard. it was pretty obstructed so nobody saw. came in the grass.
>>
no I've never done anything creepy
>>
File: 1475608429170.png (229KB, 559x331px) Image search: [Google]
1475608429170.png
229KB, 559x331px
>>39595154
DlE PEDO SCUM
>>
File: 1474066107579.jpg (125KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474066107579.jpg
125KB, 800x500px
i'm a creep, luckily i'm good looking and i can be confident so people don't paint me as one. i used to fap in class, my current favourite thing to do is late night outdoors fapping. i also used to like getting insects to crawl over my dick while i fapped but i don't really do it anymore because i don't want to get some kind of parasite.

sometimes i'll be walking back from a party or i've gone outdoors on a walk for a joint and suddenly i'll get an uncontrollable urge to fap. usually when i'm outside at night in the pitch black in a field i'm pretty scared of the darkness and animals, but i turn into a predator and forget about all of it and fap and feel like a god.

i'm not much of a creep anymore since uni, but sometimes i'll do drugs and end up fucking my ass with my housemates kitchen utensils.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.