[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the first time after 25 years of living I'm genuinely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3324.jpg (56KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3324.jpg
56KB, 480x542px
For the first time after 25 years of living I'm genuinely in love with another person and considering finally losing my virginity to and being with a man forever. But the (evolutionarily advantageous) affliction of my gender is to be terribly indecisive and overestimate our own mate value.

Please reassure me that picking a fellow autismo virgin as my life partner and not a Chad who would smash then dash was the right choice. I know it was but I would feel a lot better hearing it from others who are more objective and aren't drunk off first love.
>>
what do you love about him and what's the closest you've been to in love before this
>>
>>39595077
Well we met through our shared interests and hobbies so that was automatically a good start. I love that he's so sensitive and caring, and he loves kids and wants children and marriage. He's really funny and always makes me laugh and we have the same sense of humor. He's always respectful of other people and empathetic but knows when people don't deserve it and he won't let people walk all over him either. He also has an amazing memory and he's actually quite clever. He shares all the same values as I do and he's also open minded and basically he's like me but a man and therefore different in a lot of ways. He makes me want to be a better person, and I like the person that I am when I'm with him. And from the way he talks I can tell that he's deeply in love with me and incredibly serious about our relationship and dedicated. He's also the perfect height for me and he has a great smile and mouth and perfect hair and eyes.

The closest I've been to love before this was the second year of high school when I had a crush on a boy for the first time but then he fucked my friend when both of them were virgins and they didn't even like each other in that way, they just wanted to try sex. That hurt a lot obviously and so I stopped liking him. Have pretty much had zero interest in anyone romantically until now, almost 10 years later.
>>
>>39595458
It's a sham, he'll take your virginity and run for the hills. Wait until at the least marriage for sex. Also how tall is he if he's your perfect height?
>>
>>39595458
he sounds like a good guy anon, go for it
>>
give him your butthole
>>
>>39595458
sounds like a cool guy, you should do it. also let him do anal if he asks he will love you unconditionally (not that he doesn't already) >>39595668
>>
>>39595668
now post ur butthole in light of what you're going to do because that'd be really vulgar
>>
File: 76944964767.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
76944964767.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>39595458
>he's perfect for me
>but I'm still unsure, should I fuck Chad?
Pottery. The eternal roastie strikes again.
Let this be a warning to any robot that considers getting involved with a skank in fembot clothing.
>>
hope you know you sound like the average ladder climbing thot(obligatory "kys")
>>
>>39595865
forgot to sage the thread, excuse my manners m'lady
>>
>>39595542
Exactly 6ft. We had talked about waiting until marriage and even waiting for a while for our first kiss, but I don't think I'd want to wait that long, it's really nice feeling comfortable with someone in that way and I like the intimacy, because honestly the thought of sex with people never really appealed to me before but with him it's really different. Maybe I should've mentioned that we've never actually met in person before, we met online over a year ago and we've been video chatting daily since we decided to start dating. A big part of why I still feel nervous is that we've never been in the same room before. It's a big commitment to make to someone you've never seen IRL.
>>
>>39595928
As someone who's been in ldr over the past 4 years along with some of my friends that do it, what I've learned and can tell you is don't, don't, don't. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if he is really 6 feet tall and as high value as you describe him he is likely in multiple other relationships or at the very least talking to a bunch of other females. People who are likable usually use and manipulate females, and if you're a qt I can almost guarantee that he's doing it for free nudes, ego stroke, and an eventual lay. Look for a different bot close to you and don't fuck this eChad.
>>
>>39596044
>Look for a different bot close to you and don't fuck this eChad.
Why would you care?
Let the slut toss away the only thing she has going for her and learn a hard lesson about the sexual market. A bot wouldn't even want a whore like her anyway.
>>
>>39595458
>want to deconstruct your deluded perception of what love really is and how little it means
>want to reinforce the fact that divorce statistics and the shifting view of love, marriage, and indefinite commitment in out postmodern culture mean "forever" is probably false
>want to show you how your social traits are indirectly or directly inherited from parents and two socially maladapted people create more maladapted children
>happy for you anyway

Enjoy getting fucked, I guess.

the whimsy of a woman's mind is unrelenting no matter her intelligence
>>
>>39595055
Are you a girl? ORIGINALSHDSLHFS
>>
>>39596044
There is no eChad, I've never even met a Chad I'd be willing to fuck, or really anyone else that I'd be willing to fuck. And he's tall and cute yeah but he has low self-esteem which makes me very sad, but I think that'll change once he gets away from his parents who shit on him all the time and once he has more to feel proud of. We've discussed at length him moving to be with me, after he was the one who offered it after I told him of my future plans to relocate. I think I'm underselling how serious this relationship is, I've already made my choice but I'm nervous because I've bought the cow without ever tasting the milk, or even seeing it in person as it were. For someone like me who spills spaghetti severely on a daily basis and nearly thought I was asexual it's suddenly struck me as a scary prospect that I've fallen for someone so quickly and intensely in the span of the last year, more specifically the last 4 months or so when I realized I returned his feelings.

Do people just get lucky and find a compatible person on the first go like that? I know that a relationship that will last my whole life will inevitably require a lot of hard work and maintenance, but he's worth it, but I also worry that life just isn't that nice and it's too good to be true and I've picked wrong because of how intensely I'm feeling.
>>
>>39595862
Right?
How "she" is even making a thread about it is a joke.

Just get pumped and dumped by Chad a few times opie. Since you are obviously a dumb fucking cunt who can't really love someone.
>>
>>39595928
>online relationship
Lmfao
Oh hun, I feel so bad for you...
>>
File: 9646469466.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9646469466.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>39596523
>I've never even met a Chad I'd be willing to fuck
Until now.
Enjoy the dick while it lasts.
>>
>>39596523
>Do people just get lucky and find a compatible person on the first go like that?
If I didn't know the women were actually this retarded, I'd say this was 100% a joke.
RIP OP (i.e. faggot)
>>
>>39596130

>A bot wouldn't even want a whore like her anyway.

There are plenty of desperate men who would, and that's all that matters. The needs of the robot do not concern anyone, let alone a whore(who some desperate fuck would want anyway even if she is a roastie.)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.