[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>making a presentation on powerpoint >one of the slides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: worried guy.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
worried guy.png
9KB, 405x344px
>making a presentation on powerpoint
>one of the slides has to be about myself as an introduction
>Start looking for a nice picture of me for the slide
>I have no pictures of myself anywhere on my computer, phone, or social media(I don't use facebook or twitter.)
>Google myself and find zero pictures of me
>I can't find myself in any of my family's photos(none that aren't very old and outdated)
>I'm too self-conscious to take a "selfie" and I'm too awkward to go to a photographer and tell them I have no pictures of myself

What do?
>>
I fucking hate selfies too but just suck it up and get it done. What choice do you have besides not doing the presentation
>>
Go to a fucking photographer, its not like he will humiliate you for not having a pic of yourself
>>
The most retarded thing is assuming that a guy whose job it is to take a pic of you and nothing more will say 'Haha look at this fag, has no pics of himself'

Are you braindead?
>>
File: 1461804391859.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461804391859.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
>put a picture of the person giving the presentation in the presentation.

why don't you just put in big giant font "SEE PRESENTER"
or speaker, or whatever word you feel best summarizes that the the person giving the presentation is the person giving the presentation.
>>
>>39592837
Go to the photographer and tell them the picture is for a library pass or something
or say your mom wanted pictures of you
or say nothing, they never ask me shit
>>
Why the fuck do you need a picture of yourself if YOU are giving the presentation? They will fucking see you
>>
>>39592837
why would you need to insert a picture of yourself if you're going to be standing there presenting it? anyways its not that hard to just pick up your phone and turn on the self timer, take a few dozen pictures of yourself and pick out the best one.
>>
Go to a Walgreen's and get a $7 passport photo. Better than nothing, and at least it looks like you travel.
>>
Should have did that south park create yourself thing and put that up for a laugh.
>>
>>39592837
Go to a walmart and ask for passport photos. They're expensive for what they are but it'll be worth it.
>>
>>39593072
That sounds autistic as fuck. I'd kick OP's ass if he did that.
>>
>>39593156
But you aren't a normalfag, are you?
They would eat that shit up, if OP is presenting at a college or something.
>>
>>39592976
because if its for school or corporate they may technically own it and can use it elsewhere and want to credit him
>>
>>39592837
make a picture with your cell phone with the front camera. Post the pic and I'll photoshop you pretty!
>>
>>39592837
You know that you can put a timer on your phone's camera, right?
>>
>>39593388
you cannot do that here
>>
>>39592837
Relax, life is more simple than you are making it out to be.
You do not need a picture of yourself. Besides, putting your revolting face in it would ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>39592837
Who said you had to have a picture of yourself? Just put a picture of something you're into that isn't autistic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.