[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6'6, millionare Giga-Tyrone that has destroyed the pussies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 400x400px
>6'6, millionare Giga-Tyrone that has destroyed the pussies of millions of Stacies

>Still had a Oneitis he spent months trying to get, only to have a horrible relationship that soured
>>
>>39592001
What story is this and go Russia details .
>>
yall know he broke his dick multiple times?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3zDKkoNMcg
>>
>>39592745
He was a khv robot and an outcast then had a growth spurt form 5'9 to 6'6 so he became a NBA star

he still maintained his robot personality though and everything he did was depressed and whacky and suicidal

He had a oneitis that was Carmen Electra which ended the same as any other oneitis story

He basically won the lottery but in the form of God altering his genetics last minute
>>
>>39593016
>Carmen Electra
lol, i thought you were being serious here. op did not deliver as always.
>>
>>39593212
Bitch what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>39593016
He was married to her IIRC
>>
>>39593230
im saying youre a faggot coming here with that lame as excuse for a robot/oneitis story.
>>
Is that the nigger who went to best korea and became friends with real life Baka Ouji?
>>
>>39593241
And it ended horribly, and she was his oneitis for a long time before that

read the book you moran
>>
>>39593381

How is an exwife a oneitis? You're fucking retarded. She's not a oneitis. Nigga just missed his ex
>>
>>39593317
According to him, Kim Jong Un has his father and grandfather frozen in a warehouse.
>>
>>39593381
>read the book
>makes a lame thread
>tells everyone to read some book no one know or cares about instead of discussing the story themself
wow, good job op.
>>
>>39593426
A oneitis is any person you're obsessed over and can't move on from. It doesn't matter if he married her or not, she's still a oneitis.
>>
>>39593475
>can't move on from
he was married before and after her
get a grip.
>>
>>39593317
He got kicked out the second time after shitting on the floor. Based Kim has no time for degenerates.
>>
>>39593426
He literally fucked hundreds of hookers in a week but tried to get Carmen for months

By the standards of a fucking NBA player thats a oneitis
>>
>>39593559
dennis, please stop posting. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
Rodman is most definitely one of us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGYiC6gG3I
>>
>>39593512
People who aren't in love get married all the time. Is that you, Dennis?
>>
>>39593548
he was invited again this year

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/dennis-rodman-returns-from-north-korea-and-amazingly-nothing-happened/2017/06/17/1a9ffc5a-52f4-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html
>>
>>39593775
why would dennis rodman of all people get married if he wasnt feeling them? he can fuck all kinds of nba groupies at his leisure. doesnt make sense he would get married and not love them.
>>
>>39593825
because he lost his oneitis you dolt
>>
>>39593849
so why not just keep fucking groupies instead of getting married?
>>
>>39593873
he probably wanted children or some shit I dunno

why dont you ask him yourself you fucking weirdo
>>
>>39593890
he already had kids.
maybe you should reread this book youre yammering on about and work on your critical thinking skills.
>>
He is but a humble North Korean ambassador for the US, will assasinate kim in due time
>>
>>39593935
He got married again so he could have kids
And now he loves his children but not the bitch that made them
>>
>>39594020
he already had a kid in his previous marriage so it wasnt like some mile stone he had missed out on. also i highly doubt he would care about getting married so he could have kids.
>>
>>39593873
He probably did both. He's an NBA superstar, do you think he was being loyal to his wife? He didn't have a good relationship with his mother and probably didn't have great relationships with women in general, he was probably trying to fill a hole with marriage.
>>
The important thing is Rodman would be with us if he didnt have that god given growth spurt

Proving that height is everything
>>
>>39594175
the important thing is that he is not a robot and carmen electra is not his oneitis.
>>
>>39594242
Dude read the book
>>
>>39592001
Is that Chris Tucker?
>>
>>39594322
dude stop shilling for this rainbow haired faggot normie scum
>>
>>39594384
>normie
Dennis Rodman is genuinely out of his mind, he just happens to be tall and good at a sport that the country loves. He's nowhere near a normie. He's probably more of a robot than the rest of you. As a kid, he would speak to no one but his mother and sisters and he was autisticly obsessed with a sport he was shit at. Dennis Rodman didn't masturbate until he was 19 and lost his virginity at 20 to a $20 prostitute. If that's not a fucking robot, I don't know what is.
>>
File: IMG_4173.jpg (577KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4173.jpg
577KB, 1280x839px
>>39594486
While we're at it, Mike Tyson is a robot too. If I recall correctly, when he was a kid, some man grabbed him off the street, fucked him in an abandoned building and threw him back outside where he found him. Mike's life was terrible, worse than any candyass robot on this board who wants to kill himself because Jennifer won't suck his dick even though he's never attempted to speak to her.
>>
>>39594486
how about someone that never acquires the means to become successful and have relationships . he's been married and has kids and is rich. he aint no robot just an eccentric norman.
>>
>>39594587
His success is purely based on luck. He shot up a foot in height randomly. If he never gained that extra foot, he'd be a 5 foot tall, 50-year-old virgin, living in his mother's home and never going outside. And if he ever did go outside, it would be to play basketball poorly and roam the ghettos of Dallas looking for hard drugs.
>>
>>39594648
good thing he never had to live the life of a robot then because he is in fact a successful non virgin rich celebrity that has pussy on tap.
>>
File: IMG_4174.jpg (68KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4174.jpg
68KB, 500x648px
>>39594685
He lived the life of a robot until he was 20. He didn't talk to anyone but his mother and sisters. He lost his virginity to a $20 prostitute. He was 5'9". He was an ugly blackbot who got incredibly lucky.
>>
>>39594583
Man dont bring any pissing contest into this
Most of you and I are just autistic, and thats enough to bring a world of pain and isolation
>>
>>39594732
tell that to all the actual robots that are 25+ virgins. hes not a robot. youre disgracing the idea. a real robot would have kept trying to kill themselves no matter how tall thay got. look at all the lanlet virgets there are. hes not a robot and his book and "oneitis" are garbage.
>>
>tfw 6'5 and don't know how to play any sports

Oh well at least my mom loves me
>>
>>39594751
lol, again, a real "robot" woul not have over come this event and sank into an immovable mess of a failure. his success and determination are not robot traits.
>>
>>39594685
Apparently, Mr. Rodman is worth -$1 million. NEGATIVE 1 million.
>>
>>39594789
Dennis Rodman would probably have been a 50-year-old virgin if he never paid $20 for a prostitute and never shot up a foot in height. The Lord chose Dennis to rise from robothood, are you jealous?
>>
>>39594841
getting rich and blowing it all on stupid shit is what normans do.
>>39594859
yeah, he rose up and isnt a robot. thank for agreeing with me.
>>
>>39594793
Kill yourself fucking tallet
>>
>>39594927
Come kill me you'll probably fail since I have a long reach
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.