[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is poisonous to the mind. I'm above average in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1495154683305.jpg (47KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1495154683305.jpg
47KB, 283x323px
This board is poisonous to the mind. I'm above average in virtually every single physical way, and I'm still insecure about not being good enough.

>6'0
>not tall enough
>7.5x5.5 dick
>not big enough
>above average face
>not masculine enough
>wide shoulders
>not wide enough

Evil groups could study this board and use the psychological warfare contained on it to great effect.
>>
then fuck off chadlet
>>
>>39591882
I'm sorry that you've been hurt by the internet too.
>>
File: 1504649898924.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1504649898924.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>39591859
That's because you still have yet to answer the important questions my Schlomo amigo, Good enough for who? for you? for someone else? Will you ever be enough? will some arbitrary things like money, physical traits, social status make you good enough? What is what you seek to archive? Will you ever be able to get it? Does Deserving it or being good enough for it any implications in whatever or not you get it? Unless you truly grasp the nature of the post you are staying in this place is pointless, like someone who keeps repeating a joke that he doesn't even get
>>
>>39591976
I just want to have a happy family, that's it. My brain got fucked up somewhere along the way by going to an all-boys high school and going on the internet too much.
>>
>>39592041
what you see may not be what you get just like there may be more than what meets the eye in places like this, This is no place for the likes of you, only the one who are too far gone are still here, the ones who are behind some many layers of irony and memes that can only communicate through shitpost and satire in a way to mock society while pretending that we are still human
>>
>>39592086
I'm confused, but thanks for the reply.
>>
>>39591859
penis
penis penis penis
dongs dongs dongs dongs
>>
>>39591859
Kek, FP described you perfectly. >>39591882
This boards attractive to actual sociopathic autists, these people do fuck with your head a lot and if you stay enough it starts to take effect on your behavior
>>
File: happy day.png (113KB, 385x306px) Image search: [Google]
happy day.png
113KB, 385x306px
>>39591976 is correct Anon.
You seek validation desu. That's okay, we all do. Simply embrace everything good. Any genuine complements or happy accidents created by your happenstance is validation enough. You don't need a loved one to remind you about how great you are, almost no one is that important!
When someone says hello to you at work, they appreciate you coming in. When someone remembers your name, they put effort into it.
As small as these things seem, they are evidence enough that your existence has weight.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.