[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hates dogs/ here? This thread is for why dogs are a shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: no dogs.jpg (22KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
no dogs.jpg
22KB, 380x380px
Who /hates dogs/ here?

This thread is for why dogs are a shit. They are stupid, dirty, loud, creepy animals and I don't like them.

Cats on the other hand are cool.
>>
>>39591380
I fucking hate dogs. They shit everywhere.

I hate going outside because I know I will step on dogshit since its everywhere. Not to mention they pee everywhere and it smells atrocious
>>
>>39591380
>not liking all animals
>not becoming a vegan
>not going to taiwanese yak milking forums to preach veganism
It's like you aren't even vegan, you should be vegan.
>>
>>39591590
Fuck off, mutt-lover.

>>39591678
>Vegans
Vegans are even worse than dog-worshippers. It's an evolution of the same idea, treating animals like humans.

No, they are animals. The pinnacle of their existence is winding up on my plate.
>>
>>39591380
if you hate dogs you're not white
>>
File: HP lovecraft cat masterrace.jpg (128KB, 465x742px) Image search: [Google]
HP lovecraft cat masterrace.jpg
128KB, 465x742px
>>39592539
Cats are the true Aryan pet.

Dogs are niggers.
>>
>>39592551
>Cats are the true Aryan pet.
WRONG
>>
Nah, dogs are man's best friend for a reason.
>>
>>39592551
>anthropomorphizing to that extent
lovecraft confirmed protofurry

cats are prissy cunts; dogs always have your back
>>
>>39592568
Maybe if Hitler had a cat he would have won the war.

>>39592591
Wrong, dogs adore you as long as you keep feeding them. Because they are totally incapable of looking after themselves the only way they can survive is by tugging at the heartstrings of humans.

But despite all that when you die a pet dog would start eating you before a pet cat would. Adoration is not respect.
>>
>loyal
>loves you forever
>only wants the required care and human affection
>will literally never abandon you
>protects you especially if its a big dog
>even the small ones do their best to do so
>mans best friend
>autistic nu-male does not like them because he is not a man
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
I feel bad because my parents had 2 dogs who were so lovable and nice, 2 cats and one was lovable and nice and the other was an adorable small cat but was horribly sociopathic, creepy, and mean.

For some reason I just loved chasing and cuddling psychopathic cat even though he wanted nothing to do with me. Weird how life works
>>
>>39591380
i dont like cats OR dogs, I hate how in the west and especially in america theyre idolized, you degens would rather save animals than actual people lol.
An american ""friend"" of mine was sitting with me, I had a glass of water, the dog just ran up and licked it (all over, on the top too) so I asked for another one.. He said "no dude, why? Its fine, its just a dog, not like he had shit in his mouth" the thing is, I KNOW he wasnt being sarcastic. He is the biggest normie fucktard Ive seen while I was in america.
>>
>>39592724
>rather save a human than an animal
Out normie faggot. I'd rather save a fucking rock than a human
>>
>>39592691
>I am a man because I need a stupid animal to love me when it would just as easily love a serial killer as long as it fed it sometimes.

Dog-lovers are cancer.
>>
>>39592759
Not the point. I couldnt care less about americans, or humans for that matter, Im just not being an edgy faggot right now.
I saw a post from some roastie who said something like "god bless everyone saving dogs out there in hurricane harvey/houston" or some abhorrent post like that.
If you like any animal youre loathsome and normal cattle, but cats > dogs
>>
>>39592802
no you're just a faggot. there's a reason cats aren't anywhere near as respected as dogs. a cat would fuck off and find another owner if you weren't able to provide food for a day or two.
>>
>>39592909
>im not being edgy
Yeah, okay bud

its instinct to feel compassion for a physically cuter and more defenseless species.

i personally dont give a fuck about either but animal gore is obviously harder to watch
>>
>>39592937
Yeah, because normies are fucking faggots. The reason dogs are so popular is because they're a 0 effort pet. You can beat it and starve it and it will still love you because it is conditioned to do so.

This is why normies love them so much. They can get a dog, put zero effort into training it or exercising it, and still have a living teddy-bear that will adore them as long as they keep it alive. Or even worse, the kind of normie that uses a dog as a substitute for having children.

>a cat would fuck off and find another owner if you weren't able to provide food for a day or two.
That's why cats are so great. Your relationship with a cat is like a relationship with a regular friend, one of mutual benefit. If you aren't holding up your end of the bargain a cat has the self-respect and independence to abandon you.

They'll owe you about as much devotion as they think you deserve. They won't worship you as a god just for existing.
>>
>>39592937
>a cat would fuck off and find another owner if you weren't able to provide food for a day or two.
That makes me want to go pet a cat

Why do dogefaggots say that like it's a bad thing. It's honestly adorable
>>
>>39593055
>Or even worse, the kind of normie that uses a dog as a substitute for having children.
>That's why cats are so great. Your relationship with a cat is like a relationship with a regular friend
what did he mean by this
that's some nice contradiction friend
so you want a cat because it's just like being in a relationship but you hate people who get dogs because its a substitute for a certain relationship
thinking
>>
>>39593090
OP stop samefagging the reddit spacing is making it very obvious.
>>
>>39593106
I never shit on having a pet for companionship. I shit on having a dog as a substitute for being a parent. One, whilst it implies a certain level of loneliness, is what pets are for. The other is straight up creepy.

This is like saying having sex with your pet is okay because if it's alright to treat it like a friend it must be okay to treat it like a girlfriend since they're both just kinds of relationships. Not that I'd put it past dog-people.
>>
>>39593135
calling a first time poster op

special kind of retard

>reddit spacing
nice meme
>>
File: 1500422199653.jpg (75KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500422199653.jpg
75KB, 603x800px
>loyal
only if you fed it regularly
>loves you forever
see above
>only wants the required care and human affection
that's a lot to ask for, no one wants something that clingy
>will literally never abandon you
never heard of lost dogs
>protects you especially if its a big dog
kek, will attack innocents
>even the small ones do their best to do so
also kek
>mans best friend
marketing
>autistic nu-male does not like them because he is not a man
nice try
>>
>>39593224
you do realize there's a unique poster count on the bottom right of the page right?
only special kind of retards use reddit spacing yes
>>
File: 138696892136.jpg (66KB, 680x594px) Image search: [Google]
138696892136.jpg
66KB, 680x594px
>>39593249
>dividing your writings into paragraphs is for retards
>>
>>39593249
hey everyone look at me i type with no grammar im really sick

Also this is my other post
>>39592693

Project harder faggot
Also reddit spacing isnt a thing lol kill yourself, adding reddit to the end of a word doesnt make you look any less retarded
>>
>>39593022
>Yeah, okay bud
I dont get what you meant by this, I guess you just wanted to respond with *something whatever it is, but you ended up sounding like a person of complete mental incapacity, cringe.
>its instinct to feel compassion for a physically cuter and more defenseless species.
Theres no such instinct. You didnt exactly evolve to have pets you cretin. Defenseless? Do you understand dogs can bite? They are also in no way cute, Im talking about all animals, they have literally no appeal to me. Even as a kid id throw little cats and dogs against walls, over and over literally until there were blood stains on them, its not that i was fun or that I enjoyed it, but even then I saw that there was no other purpose for them unless youre some kind of emotional faggot.
Animal gore isnt hard to watch at all
>>
>>39593271
because you're autistic and you can't handle a fucking single enter press and you need to fucking do two enter presses which ruins your post.
>>
>>39593345
lmao imagine being so autistic u get tilted by enter presses

this bother u faggot?
>>
>>39593345
>It triggers me when people put a blank space between their paragraphs
>everyone else is autistic
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39592937
Yet, if you are unable to provide food, a dog is more likely to eat its owner because the nutrients are more beneficial to canines than to felines.
>>
Is it just me or everyone that got asspained because a few people said they dont like the normie animal type like a woman or an androgynous cuck who has like 4 egregiously ugly dogs that he "saved" off the street? Thats what it looks like to me
>>
>>39593344
>cringe
what? the fact you have zero reading comprehension lol

>Theres no such instinct.
you're right the millions of kids and "americans" youre complaining about for crying about pets over humans aren't instinctually doing it. You're right. You're a really intelligent guy, has anyone told you that?

>You didnt exactly evolve to have pets you cretin.
are you retarded?

>Defenseless? Do you understand dogs can bite?
yep, above question answered
>>
>>39591380
Cats and dogs are allies of Satan, and are both friends with JEWS and race mixers
>ever seen a Jew get bit by a dog/cat? That's what I thought
>>
>>39593345
Literally nobody enjoys reading blocks of texts. Anyone that doesn't use return twice needs to eat cyanide right now. That includes you faggot
>>
>>39591380
ITT: OP larps as a sociopath and samefags to trigger the lurking normalfags
Nobody cares about your opinion. There isn't a law forcing anyone to have a pet or even a stigma against not having one. Who gives a shit?
>>
File: yourenofun.png (321KB, 540x355px)
yourenofun.png
321KB, 540x355px
Fuck dogs.
Dogs tell your secrets. If you show a dislike for someone, they'll memorize it and show hostility towards them. Especially if it's a recurring feeling. Anytime I see a white person with a dog and they hold it back or have to hold it back, that tells me everything I need to know. Never mind the ones that barked at me.

Tank pets master race.
>>
>>39593446
>what? the fact you have zero reading comprehension lol
Ok, I actually dont get it, are you retarded or just pretending to be retarded? You didnt corroborate anything you said, including this.
>you're right the millions of kids and "americans" youre complaining about for crying about pets over humans aren't instinctually doing it.
Holy fuck, how is there an instinct that makes you cry over animals you utter miscreant?
>are you retarded?
No, question is are you? You have no mental clarity, so you cant actually think about it. Im gonna infantilize this for you: You did not evolve to have some fucking loathsome animal live in your house, he is not your best friend, a dog will bite you, and if you dont give them food they leave. Simple as that.
Again, are you really saying that dogs are defenseless?
>>
>cats
>dogs
Fucking normalfags get the fuck out of my board. You CANNOT be a robot if your pet of choice isn't an invertebrate or reptile.
>>
>>39593514
t. Butthurt dog owner upset he actually types like a faggot and reassures himself only one person is calling him a faggot but in reality its the whole thread
>>
>>39593514
No, but every time I go outside there's dogs all over the place and every normie loves these animals. They are inescapable.

Maybe I should move to Korea.
>>
>>39593446
>>39593525
And again, your typing style literally made me wince, why do you type like a woman?
Maybe you are one, which would make sense because you said such cretinous things a normal person would never say. How are the things I pointed out not cogent to you?
>dogs are loathsome animals, at most you should only use them as some kind of defense if youre a weak faggot who cant defend himself alone
>theyre actually not friendly
>yes, they can fucking defend themselves
>humans didnt evolve to have dogs as pets, but dogs did evolve since humans kept them as pets
>>
>>39593557
>being upset by something on 4chan
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>39593022
>animal gore is obviously harder to watch
Are you fucking delusional? How is it harder to watch some dumb mutt getting skinned than watching a grown man with a family begging for his life as he cries while he gets tortured?
>>
>>39593564
there's dogs everywhere in korea you actual retard, they literally have dog cafes
this entire thread reeks of cancer
>>
>>39593618
>literal "BAH GAWD THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY!
Normie. I guess it would be less upsetting if he were single? Childless? Unemployed? Canadian?
>>
>>39593631
Yeah but they also eat them.
>>
>>39593716
i can't imagine pulling this much shit out of my ass at such a consistent rate
>>
>>39593564
So you want an unironic safe space from the big bad animals? Fucking kek
>>
>>39593741
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#Korea
>>
File: bobomb.png (190KB, 364x329px) Image search: [Google]
bobomb.png
190KB, 364x329px
>that one kid who would come over my house and was scared of the dog
lmao, how can anyone be enough of a pussy to be scared by a household dog
>>
>>39593752
Yeah.

Similarly I want a "safe-space" from lions, bears, sharks and alligators.
>>
>>39593761
Dogs are like the 4th most dangerous animal on the planet. 3rd if you don't count humans.
>>
>>39593667
It would be just as upsetting because he's a human being, autist. And having a family doesn't translate to having a wife and children. Your parents exist, you ungrateful fuck.

>calling me a normie when irrationally placing dumb animals above everything else is the most normie trait in existence.
>>
>>39593667
imagine seeing someone from /r9k/ getting necked

they would be begging for it
>>
>>39591380
REMINDER: IF YOU LOVE ANIMAL YOU ARE A NORMIE
>>
Poorly trained dogs piss me off. My buddy has two dogs he lets run around on all his furniture even when guests are sitting on it. Doesn't think its an issue that his dog keeps running across our laps stomping our nuts while we try to play some vidya. Fuckin things never stop jumping up licking my face either.
>>
>>39593789
So you're scared of friendly household pets that literal children can handle and interact with with ease outside of inner city trash with pit bulls. Got it.
>>
>>39594104
I'm not scared of them, I just don't like them. All my life my parents had dogs, my grandparents had dogs, all my aunts and uncles have dogs. I'm sick and tired of them and their yappy barking.

They smell. They make a mess. They're clingy as fuck. What's so great about them?
>>
My mom has a "chiweenie" which is a chihuahua mixed with a daschund and he's the worst. I mean other than being a dog he's a fucking chihuahua, maybe the worst breed.

>stares at you while you eat because no one else refuses to just let him eat his dog food
>barks at every little noise, even something like the bathroom door creaking, nevermind they have no concept of time so it doesnt matter if its 3am
>barks when someone is running down the street, cant have front door open
>barks at the neighbors, can never let him out and let him do his business, have to watch
>cant leave them alone even when trained they get back on their shit
>gets shock collar for when people come over, still doesnt understand that he will get it when he barks nonstop at family
>will literally bark for hours on end if someones in the house he doesnt know is talking to mom
>stupid bell on his collar jingling at every move and hes always moving
>come home and even when he realizes its me he keeps fucking barking

SO MUCH BARKING. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Can't even relax for a second this fucker is a l w a y s barking or getting into something. Having a dog is like having a toddler for 20 years or until it dies. And if I say something about it all I get it "Shut up anon! He's a dog!"
>>
>>39594160
I can't say, the only pets I've ever had lived in a fish tank I maintained with sea life inside. Still, it's not hard to avoid animals.
>>
>>39594212
>

>stares at you while you eat because no one else refuses to just let him eat his dog food
My mom's dog does this too. It pisses me off to no end.

It's gotten to the point where she's so entitled for food if she smells someone in the kitchen she will bark and whine until you let her into the kitchen to beg food.
>>
>>39594305
Right? It's to the point where the dog won't eat unless there's something mixed in with his food. My mom loves making him rice and hamburger meat :^)
>>
Not a big fan of dogs, too high energy, too much baby sitting required, lose their shit over stupid shit (someone coming home, someone walking by the fence), high maintenance, cats are god tier pets
>>
I'm fine with a dog if it doesn't bark it's stupid, piece of shit midget head off all fucking night and not let me fucking sleep. Midnight, and I hear this willy bastard just fucking YAP YAP YAP nonfuckingstop. It's torture. I can't kill it tho, it never leaves its house.

Also, dogs that lick you. Fuck them.

Besides that, dogs are cool.
>>
I like reptiles. Specifically, tortoises. Makes NO NOISE WHATSOEVER, adorable, can be a conversation piece.
>>
>People who trade saliva with their dogs
>People who breed their dogs to be disabled because it's "cute"
>>
>>39591380
I have a yorkie, a cat, and three kittens

learn to train your pets before you kick them to the curve
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.