[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you go to the psychologist and psychiatrist? he cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
why do you go to the psychologist and psychiatrist?

he cant fix your face, i go because if i dont go my parents cut off internet
>>
File: 1504828586153.png (668KB, 658x863px) Image search: [Google]
1504828586153.png
668KB, 658x863px
>>39590420
I can talk about him how I'm a worthless piece of shit that shouldn't exist
If you think about it
You don't know me. So I'm worthless
So I should fucking not exist hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
File: 1501266415522.jpg (66KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501266415522.jpg
66KB, 720x585px
psychologist
>helped me piece together what exactly went wrong in my childhood
>cool dude
>can talk about anything without being judged
psychiatrist
>antipsychotics to treat schizophrenia
>benzo script
>pregabalin
>ssri
pretty much why amigo
>>
>>39590420
How do you get an appointment with a psychiatrist?

Do you need to go to a doctor first?
>>
File: 1502507777762.png (1MB, 1024x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502507777762.png
1MB, 1024x656px
>>39591607
depends on ur insurance assuming youre in the burgerland, some recquire a reccomendation from a general physician some will let you go without one
>>
>>39591607
Probably have to get one from your GP assuming you're a burger.
Just go and say you want a referral and they should provide you with one since GP's hate dealing with mental illness

>>39590420
>why do you go to the psychologist and psychiatrist?
I start seeing one tomorrow since my parents and family demand it for my continued living with them,
I don't want to do it since I'm terrified of what they're going to diagnose me with
>>
>>39590420
Intending to go to some type of therapy. I need to get money before I can though.
>>
>>39590420
They're like a friend...it's shitty reasoning however there's some truth to it

Some friends are business partners and rivals and at times both, some friends buy and gift eachother stuff for no reason
>>
>>39590420
i don't have time to listen to some normie who fell for a psychology degree where he invested years into learning how to cure normies and not actually help robots who are the people who seriously need help.
>>
File: 1434589181306.jpg (97KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
1434589181306.jpg
97KB, 637x477px
>>39590420
>psychiatrist
>has kept me on the right dose of lithium for years now
>completely controlled the bipolar mania
>always stays on top of blood tests, always communicates exactly what's going on
>always open to what is and isn't working, never gives me shit if I want to change a med or stop taking something
>always tapers shit off reasonably, have never had withdrawal while under her care
>really nice lady and very respectful

>psychologist
>fucking expert in OCD, trauma and exposure therapy
>single-handedly killed the worst of my intrusive thoughts which had ruined my quality of life since I was a small child
>has helped me get stable enough to hold an amazing relationship, have a better sex life, get an incredible job and multiple promotions and raises, repair my relationship with my family, cope with the loss of my little brother
>has always had a concrete, structured treatment plan, no wishy washy bullshit
>never gives me shit if I say something isn't working for me

I've been dealing with some heavy fucking shit for most of my life and thought for most of it that I would never be able to get help or even slow down how fast I was degenerating. The correct diagnosis and competent mental health care has made such an enormous difference in my life that it's been worth every awful side effect, all of the excruciating therapy, all of the bad doctors.

It's hard for me to read about people who go to therapists when they have situational depression and write off shrinks as useless. Going to a therapist is like going to college. It's not for everyone, and if you don't fit into a certain criteria and have a specific purpose there it will probably just be a waste of time and money. If you do have an idea of what you need to do and get someone competent to help you, though, it can improve your life dramatically.
>>
Never went to either but I did have a great experience with a personal counselor. If you go to college they usually have an embedded one.
Generally just feels good talking about some of the horrific shit I went through when I was a kid, talking about goals, having someone to check in with and talk about things that are affecting me in life. Everyone should go to one. Well, everyone here. Happy healthy normies can go die.
>>
I was just lurking the catalog but holy fuck anon just btfo of all of us. That's a cute misaki too you fucking bitch
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.