[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find a girl who you actually like the personality of >Cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (196KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 750x734px
>Find a girl who you actually like the personality of
>Cant pull normal game on her because you get caught up with feels, which means you screw up and get pulled into the friendzone
>Find out shes a thot like everyone else

Fucking shit
>>
>>39590082
Falling for the woman meme, hard pill to swallow but there all the same anon.
>>
Pull the the throttle and distance yourself a bit. Try again later.
>>
>>39590082
It is stark anon. Fast, little story recently;
>be interested in a 9/10 volleyball college chick
>ask her out in a few dates
>I'm a romantic, long term type of guy (seeking wife to start family early)
>at 3rd date, she shows me footage on her phone (she's drunk) of her sucking two guys dicks with her female friend pushing her head (mouth fucking)
>I die a little inside because I thought she was the one, she seemed so FUCKING innocent
>she ask if it's hot (footage)
>I pretend my best and say it's the hottest shit ever (I want to cry out of sheer bubble popping starkness)
>I don't contact her again afterwards
>her friends go up to me weeks later to say why am I a bitch
>I say I need to do a lot of studying
>I'm really depressed that most chicks (even damn 3/10) have more than 6 partners by age 19
Not a meme version of the word JUST, but there is no word to describe it. Pure fucking starkness is what I can only describe. Especially the cute innocent looking ones. JUST.
>>
>>39590213
Is there any way I can keep in touch for the long term without getting friendzoned?
>>
>>39590082
Who would've thought, anon's oneitis is a thot. That's never happened before. So surprising. This will go down in the history books. First time ever Anons crush was a thot.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 546x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 546x659px
>>39590385
But this is the first time i had a oneitis as a regular dude instead of virgin loser

Only now do I realize true futility in life
>>
>>39590356
By not contacting her at all. Let her last impression of you be showing your interest. Constant small talk through messaging is a one way ticket to the friend zone.
>>
>>39590299
You should have double downed on her sluttiness and tried to sell her on doing that to you.
>"That looks like fun. I doubt you get me off like that."

If she doesn't bite, then she was just toying with you. Leave her with that offer and impression, and wait for her to come back with the offer. You drop that ball in her court and you walk away.
>>
>>39590082
what was her name OP
going through a similar situation myself
>>
>>39590863
I want a wife, not romp sessions. I forgot to add that she wanted me to be one of her Manu fuck buddies. I've read about that chimera/male DNA staying in their body (multiple sex partners). It might be the fact that I live in a college town, but promiscuous behavior is off the charts here. I just got a tinder profile to browse only (never to date)... I'm 22 but feel like an old man. I get disgusted that these gals/guys that have 30+ partners throughout college will..... I seriously just can't.
>>
>>39590951
Lol are you the guy who lost his oneitis to a spic

Ill admit mine went for a spic too but im not as salty
>>
>>39591121
My friend, you are just going to have to accept it. Everyone is trying to be promiscuous at that age. A lot will regret it when they get older.

Just fuck her for closure then move on with your life. Maybe she'll stick around with you.
>>
>>39591239
Are you European or South American by any chance? You seem more relaxed in sexual attitude. It sucks that no chick wants be in a monogamous relationship or they want numale cuck shit "pansexual/polymorous". Every pretty chick (6/10+) I see, I just imagine at least 5 dicks have been in her mouth in the last 6 months. Fuck it. Not even " Muslim" conservative chicks are safe from being promiscuous (personally witnessed myself).
>>
>>39591712
Those 5 dicks were all dudes who randomly approached her out of thousands of women
>>
File: 1492954639187.jpg (38KB, 506x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492954639187.jpg
38KB, 506x530px
>>39590299
>I pretend my best and say it's the hottest shit ever
Thats what i think you did wrong. Well at least in my opinion. I would simply say that it was not hot and try to end the date as soon as possible with little contact to give off the impression that i was done with her.

>I say I need to do a lot of studying
Here you could also tell the truth again. You coud just say that you dont like her "type" who does that kind of stuff (footage), to her friends.

Well you should be happy that you just dodged a big ass bullet
>>
>>39591712
>Not even "Muslim" conservative chicks

Hijabi thots give the best head though.
>>
File: 1503096733790.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503096733790.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>qt girl in my lecture started talking with me
>has a great personality, likes everything I like, same sense of humor
>first talk about hw and class and shit
>start studying together
>started asking me out to lunch
>she always initiated
>never picked up on those hints because she had a bunch of other guy friends
>thought she was just a social butterfly and did this to everyone
>eventually drifted off over the course of a few years
>fast forward to now
>she has a boyfriend who lives in my dorm building
>visits it regularly so she stopped by my room to say hello
>chat for a while
>she said she initially approached me because she thought I was 'cute'
>ask her how about now
>she thinks I'm 'fine' and 'decent'
>laugh it off by saying she has low standards haha
I'm actually dying inside and want to jam a pen into my eye. I can't do anything now because she's literally the only friend I have in this shitty uni.
>>
File: 1502612002642s.jpg (3KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502612002642s.jpg
3KB, 121x125px
>sitting alone during lunch break
>female of my fancy walks by while talking to one of her friends
>she was the only one at work who put up with my turbospergers and the only one I could talk to
>we liked a lot of the same stuff and I could actually carry on a conversation with her
>just talking to or even seeing her would get me through the day
>literally overhear "blah blah blah my boyfriend blah blah blah 10 inches"
>die a little more on the inside
>go to bathroom and silently weep in a stall

>>39593020
God, our situations are painfully similar, anon. I really hope there is something worth fighting for at the end of all of this.
>>
>>39592901
I can't tell the truth;
>offensive truth
>hurt feelings
>blacklisted from a lot of chicks via rumours
>have a miserable time being a black sheep
>>39592927
I'm too scared to do it (potential honor killing of her and/or me).
>>39592600
She has 4 fuck buddies. I can't even guess the turnover in her "buddies" every three months. Now multiply that by 3k 6/10+ chicks in this town probably doing the same.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (51KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
51KB, 633x758px
>>39593511
>>39593020
>OH ANON, YOU ARE SO LOVELY AND NICE, LIKE A BIG BROTHER HEEHEEHEE!
>MFW!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39594146
>blacklisted from a lot of chicks via rumours
I know that fear. But honestly if that ever happens, the chicks who will "blacklist" you are the same vapid roastie whores from her circle who you dont want to be with. and what if it gets into the hears of a girl somewhat your type? I dont think that is enough to make you somewhat more "undesirable" by other women, you can very easly argue with them that you have your standarts and roasties are not your type. Get mad and fight for your shit anon.
>>
>>39594146
>She has 4 fuck buddies
Should have pointed out that to her friends as a reason why you dont want her. Explain that you dont want that kind of commitment with her and you look for something more "serious". jezz anon fight the roasties. but dont show anger.
>>
>>39591712
I'm from midwest USA. I'm relaxed because I've come to terms with this reality.
>>
File: 1504313077334m.jpg (146KB, 875x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504313077334m.jpg
146KB, 875x1024px
>>39594681
>>39594621
Just cuck my shit up.
>pic related a "Christian" gal
It's fucking weird a lot of guys I know are traditional (me too) that want a faithful, monogamous relationship while girls just want fucking & fun. Maybe something about hindsight, foresight and delayed gratification has been illuminated in us. That and /r9k/ + /pol/.
>>39594929
I think that any future gf will have had at least 6 dicks in her life. I remember crushing on my partner in Biology class back from High School. She looked like 'Starship Troopers' version of Denise Richards. After showering after baseball practice, at the locker room, we were talking about sexual encounters/conquest (I was a KV)... Damn... This was 6 years ago and still hurts... 4 of the guys mentioned her. They had a oral gangbang with her. They mentioned how she swallowed, was SO enthusiastic during blowing them. They had no idea I knew her or crushed on her hard. Promiscuous behavior will have unfathomable consequences, I have a terrible feeling. It's especially sad when they are so cute and innocent looking (they don't dress scandalous/whorish) yet they are such a harlot.
>>
can someone post some pics of the same 11/10 chad? ive got some toasties to roast...
>>
>>39595368
Are you white by any chance

I come from a family of sandniggers, they try to emulate being white so hard, without knowing everything they do is a facade
>>
>>39596055
I'm a mix of German/Mexican(Spanish/Indian/French)/Irish/Lebanese. 3rd Generation American in my newest immigrant ancestor, 8th Generation in my oldest American ancestor.
>>
>>39595368
That's soul crushing.
what do you think you should do?
>>
>>39590082
same mane.
>>
>>39596137
>>39595368
He should get over it. The only reason why anons are upset is because they're missing out. Why would an attractive girl wait around for a KV loser when she could get attention and sex from other, better men? Women like sex as much as men do.

>inb4 roastie
I'm a guy who has fucked 8 girls and have had probably close to a thousand of my loads swallowed over the years. Even the innocent ones are just looking for the right guy to unleash the freak with. In fact, the one girl who swallowed most of my loads had a boyfriend when I met her and hated me because I said I wanted to go to Japan and fuck girls. She thought it was slutty and hated men in general. One month later she was in my bed and got so wet she soaked through her panties and stockings. Grow up robots and stop wasting your youth
>>
>>39590082
im dead. so im not gonna lie to you.

you lose faggt
>>
>>39596137
Ayy.. Either I'll have to deal with girls that have had more sexual experiences than me, while they're probably not equipped for long term relationships. I don't have trouble attracting girls. I do have trouble trying to establish/get a wife compatible one.

I'm telling you, they look gorgeous and innocent while being devilish (having sex tapes, fuck buddies, participating in orgies, etc). I have a feeling all girls are like this if can. There are two girls on campus that want to fuck me up (beating) because I ghosted them after knowing their harlot ways. I also don't want to deal with a fellow female student neither.
>>39596253
I just want a wife. I think I would go with a 5/10 monogamous chick than a 9/10 nympho. And that's from an honest 8/10 guy.
>>39596306
>t.weirdass post
>>
>>39596345
>I just want a wife.
How old are you? You can't just impress your desires upon others. If you're early-to-mid twenties then you're probably shit out of luck.

>I think I would go with a 5/10 monogamous chick
If you can't get a 5/10 to be monogamous then you're not an 8/10.
>>
>>39596253
How did you get a girl with a bf to get in bed with you?
>>
>>39596424
I'm 22. I can't tell you my desire to start a family. I have the means (family help, funds and business) to support one.
>If you can't get a 5/10 to be monogamous then you're not an 8/10
It was more a figure of speech. I've talk to a few female (platonic) friends about their desire for a family.children... They aren't having it (any time soon that is).
>>
>>39596477
I made her break up with him. There have been another two who had boyfriends though. One girl I worked with when I was 18 or so and another was an ex who was with a guy in the navy.

>>39596492
>They aren't having it (any time soon that is).
Which is what I said. If you're 22 then you're probably not finding any girl down for that, especially in the year of our lord 2015+2. Try going to Church and looking for a girl there.
>>
>>39596542
>I made her break up with him.
How specifically. I'm in a similar spot and she's not budging but is all over me so I've gone silent for the past couple of weeks.
>>
>>39596542
old fag here
if she swings to a new vine for you she'll swing to the next from you
just so u know
>>
>>39596575
I told her to break up with him because I wanted her to myself. She spoke to him and he threatened suicide. She told me she was going to stay with him and said I had to stop flirting with her (I'd be flirting with her openly up to this point despite her telling me to stop). I should have also mentioned we worked together and is how we met. We went back inside after our break and I didn't say a word to her for 2-3 weeks. She'd tried to say hello, I'd ignore her. She'd try to sit with me on break, I'd pretend like she didn't exist. After 2-3 weeks I sent her a message and asked her if she wanted to keep playing this game or was she going to dump her boyfriend for me. She dumped him that night and we went on a date later that week.

>>39596591
And yet only one of my girlfriends has been single when we met and I've never been cheated on. The moar you know
>>
>>39596628
Okay. What would you do in my shoes then?
>>
>>39596681
Unfortunately for you anon I know nothing about you, her, your personalities, your interaction, her boyfriend, anything. All I could give is vague, non-specific advice that probably wouldn't even work. The only thing I CAN say with certainty is that you need to force her hand. You can't just sit back and wait for things to work themselves out. How you choose to do that is up to you but before I found my balls I was strung along by a girl who admitted later she'd liked me and had a boyfriend but didn't do anything because I never made a move. You have to make a move.
>>
>>39596716
Too keep it short, we've been flirting pretty heavily and you could cut the sexual tension with a butter knife. I asked her to go do something innocent but she turned me down (later I realized it was because she had a bf - some older fuck she works with probably out of convenience). So I've gone ignored her and whenever I see her she does the fake phone call thing to ignore me now.
>>
>>39596764
To be honest it doesn't seem like there's much of a chance if she won't willingly hang out with you. Establish contact again and ask her out again, don't say something like "just as friends, nothing weird" or anything like that. If she asks if it's as friends just say something vague and dismissive like "who knows?" because girls can sometimes get spooked by being too forward and they like to feel like they're making the decision themselves even though you're guiding them to the decision you want. But at the same time you can't put the idea in her head that it's strictly platonic because then it's hard to reverse course.

If she won't accept hanging out then move on. Maybe she'll come chasing you later if she's really interested.

Some girls like to flirt though. I've never cheated but I'm a pretty heavy flirter sometimes if I can get away with it. Maybe she's just an asshole like me who likes to flirt?
>>
We only ever talk irl at the same place, usually just drinking or smoking. Totally relaxed environment so we've gotten to know each other pretty well. She's even offered to drive out to my area (over an hour drive) just to help me on work related stuff (same industry). It just seems like I've hit her boundary and that she's unwilling to be seen with me anywhere else around town.
>>
Unless a women has been through real struggle in their life they aren't a "real person." Just how like a spoiled brat will never be a real man.

>tfw formerly homeless and abusive/drug addicted mother survivor gf.

She's more of a real person than I'll ever be.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.