[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest with me, oldfags. Is it possible to turn a liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: Liberal GF 2.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal GF 2.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
Be honest with me, oldfags.

Is it possible to turn a liberal gf(free spirit, tattoos, guy friends) into waifu/mother material or should I break up with my GF and join a church?
>>
>>39588945
>(free spirit, tattoos, guy friends)

Acting like they're some sort of a criminal offense makes you a massive fucking retard.

You should go to a psychiatrist, not a church.

Stop being a cuck obsessed with what his dad would think of his gf and whether he would fuck her or not.
>>
File: 1504742205554.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1504742205554.png
73KB, 454x453px
If she's a thot she'll be that way forever.
>>
>>39588974
This times 10000 don't try to change someone OP, find someone who loves you for you and you love for them.
>>
>>39588974

>free spirit

Code for "child in an adult body" at best, slut at worst.

>tattoos

Poor judgement/planning. Who wants to share children/finances with someone who doesn't consider if they really want to look at a star or some song lyric for the next 50 years?

>guy friends

Huge red flag she loves attention, has a cluster b personality disorder that keeps her from getting along with other girls, etc. They're not real friends because they all want to fuck her, unless they grew up together or something.
>>
>>39588945
Why do Americans always talk about how being leftist and a liberal and whatever else other than a christfag or kekistani is like this big social stigma like she has AIDS or something?

Your country elected a billionaire real estate agent as their president, and the "progressive leftist first African American" president before him still bombed brown people overseas and helped the rich get richer.

If you're so autistic with your own right wing or conservative views, then yeah go join a church or a synagogue or mosque even better.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (316KB, 736x949px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
316KB, 736x949px
yes, not just possible, but likely. these people were likely trump voters. all of those goth and punk girls end up married with kids and become moms and become more boring and traditional than they ever imagined was possible. that was the whole joke about reagan in the 80s-- 60s hippies growing up and voting conservative.
>>
Once she turns 30, you wont have too.
>>
>guy friends
this meme needs to stop. if you meet cool people it is ok to be friends with them, regardless of gender.
>>
File: 1458487251034.jpg (168KB, 611x608px) Image search: [Google]
1458487251034.jpg
168KB, 611x608px
No. Marry a loli while she is still pure, that is your only hope.
>>
>>39589178
That's because 90% of those people were posers and failed normies.

The whole "liberal when young, conservative when older" is only for spineless sheep with no beliefs of their own.

Anyone with half a nut will remain liberal or remain conservative rather then trying to fit in with their current crowd.
>>
>>39589228
Okay thanks literal mohammed.
>>
File: 1501088603643.png (82KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501088603643.png
82KB, 300x250px
>>39589343
Not an argument. Christianity is pro-lolicon as well.
>>
>>39588945
>women
>politics

They're just empty vessels, anon, and you're bluepilled for thinking women care about politics. So, to answer your question, yes, of course it's possible to change her mind. But that won't make her your conservative waifu, just a thot whom likes Trump stickers
>>
File: HowToCureAFeministres.jpg (334KB, 941x1280px) Image search: [Google]
HowToCureAFeministres.jpg
334KB, 941x1280px
>>39588945
Of course you can, there was an article about it years ago.
>>
>>39589368
Christianity does not give you a fixed age.
It only gives you guiding principles, particularly that of love (love each other as Jesus loved you etc.) and that of the golden rule. Evidently if someone is so young that she cannot decide for herself if the marriage would be a good idea or not, or if she is so young that intercourse would be painful/life threatening then clearly she is too young to marry
>>
>>39589412
>Evidently if someone is so young that she cannot decide for herself if the marriage would be a good idea or not
This is why the father plays a large role in his daughter's courting and marriage.
>or if she is so young that intercourse would be painful/life threatening then clearly she is too young to marry
Marriage != breeding. You can wait a couple years for her to be ready to breed and just bond before that day comes.
>>
File: wimin.jpg (303KB, 1180x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wimin.jpg
303KB, 1180x1600px
>>39588945

>Is it possible to turn a hoe into a housewife?

Uh, no. No you can't
>>
>>39588945
no you idiot she lost her ability to pair pond because the chemical she release during sex are not as potent anymore and she is going to hold more of an attachment to her first partner.
>>
File: 1486418642344.jpg (736KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1486418642344.jpg
736KB, 2456x1570px
>>39589505
This. Loose whores aren't only disgusting and full of disease, they are also mentally broken. They are literally just holes at this point.
>>
>>39588945
Tell her you're going to leave here for a traditional church girl if she doesn't shape up. Then when she doesn't, proceed to get a church girl.
Make sure she knows why her kind are undesired.
>>
>>39588945
at the end of the day you're never going to change anyone.
i should know - i'm in my mid 50's and have tried
UNLESS you're going to do a complete cult like brainwash forget it and move on
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.