[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it gets better! >19 years old >my dick size will not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>it gets better!
>19 years old
>my dick size will not increase
>nobody will love me because my tiny dick
s-stupid normies
>>
>>39588866
Having a big dick is awesome, bitches love it, helps me feel good about myself
>>
>thinks he's done growing at 19
lol
>>
File: IMG_4678.jpg (13KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4678.jpg
13KB, 125x119px
>>39588866
>this exact feel is ruining my life (I'm 20)
There are many other things too, but this is the most haunting. I'm sorry OP, truly
>>
>>39588866
I'm 26 year old dicklet opie
And no, it doesn't get better. Better get hooked on drugs, it's the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpY3ggKAPIE
>>
>>39589333
you're genuinely retarded if you think you magically stop growing at a specific age
it's different for everyone
but then again you're 19, you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>39589363
>tfw you stopped growing at 14
>>
>>39588866
Haha dicklet you nerds make me laugh
>>
>>39589453
Hey shut it anon, no one asked to be born this way!
>>
>>39589363
Don't lie to him, penis actually shrink with age after 19 because you start having less powerfull erections, i used to be 6,2 inches when i was 15 and now at 25 i am 5,8 fully erect
>>
>>39588866
I don't get it. My dick is 3'' and I've had two long-term girlfriends, and one of them was a nympho.

I didn't even know I small until I was 23 because I never cared or bothered measuring it, so it didn't matter in the slightest.

The only thing that holds small-dicks back is their insecurity. Forget about it and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>39589530
Unless it's some roastie cock slut and then your fucked. You're probably amazing in other way, small cock with bot personality is worthy of offing yourself
>>
>>39589609
I have never lied on 4chan.

>>39589557 might be kind of right. With the nympho, I was an amazing dom; ours was a hardcore BDSM relationship.
>>
>>39589333
I had a 6 inch dick when I was 18. I'm 20 now and it's 7 inches. I'm hoping for an extra inch of growth.
>>
File: datass.png (25KB, 153x298px) Image search: [Google]
datass.png
25KB, 153x298px
>>39588866
Hey there brother, I know your goddamn feel. I'm 18, turning 19 in a couple of weeks and i've got a babydick. I can just about reach over 4 inches when I'm fully torqued, and to be honest I'm ok with that. But flaccid is just a complete fucking embarrassment. How the fuck are we supposed to maintain a long term relationship? People will say there are women who won't care about it but I just refuse to believe it. We're never gonna fucking succeed.
>>
>>39589797
Believe it. As >>39589530 I've also had casual sex with two other girls and they didn't care at all. Again, at the time I had no idea my 3'' dick was small because I never measured it, so I had all the confidence of someone who's average.

Forget about it, know it doesn't matter, and 9/10 girls won't care. That's the thing about it: if you know it truly doesn't matter, it doesn't.
>>
>>39588866
>>39589203

you have to have litterally no problems if a tiny dick is your worst.
>>
>>39589855
Lies. Tiny dick prevents you from achieving normiehood. We're cursed to live as robots for eternity.
>>
>>39589855
I'm also
>receding hairline
>chinlet
>kikenose
>rosacea
>gyno
>5'11
But having a 5.5 inch pencil dick is the worst because it is the most permanent. I can theoretically get surgery for all of the other problems, but I am stuck with a tiny cock forever
>>
>>39590187
>5.5 inch
>implying that's even a problem

gtfo norman
>>
>>39590187
Hello my jewish me from another place, I am the spic version of you, you are cordially invited to our reunion with the pajeet,asian and white version of us next friday at 5 pm
>>
>>39590220
This is one of my favorite posts I've seen here.
>>
>>39590217
Not so much the length (still makes me sad) but it is skinny which makes it look very small. I am not that torn up about it since I have all of my other issues to hide behind; I'm ugly so women don't want me anyway
>>
>>39590220
Thanks for the invite, although to clear things up I am not jewish. I just have a big crooked nose, like alot of ugly English people do (I'm American Anglo but descended from a heavily British family.)
>>
>>39590044
No. Deluding yourself into using your small dick as an excuse prevents you from achieving normiehood.

t. ex-normie
>>
>>39590220
Hey, I'm down.
Im the panjeet version of you guys.
Think if we merge together, we might be able to have a 6 inch dick?
>>
>>39590375
Let's do it panjeet. Are you kind at least Aryan? DO you hate niggers AT LEAST?

>> Alright. Let's do it. Let's combine our dicks.
>>
File: 1501787973110.jpg (72KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1501787973110.jpg
72KB, 640x631px
>>39589193
>tfw almost 22
>still look like I just left sophomore year of high school
>>
>>39590220
I'm the mutt version of you. My nose is so fucking huge
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.