[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MFW posting a thread on here with genuine robot problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503544157265.png (250KB, 740x557px) Image search: [Google]
1503544157265.png
250KB, 740x557px
>MFW posting a thread on here with genuine robot problems or insights is only met with pieces of shit that try to be smug or are normies in disguise
Fuck /r9k/. Not to mention the fact that this place is slow as shit
>>
File: 1501315135764.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501315135764.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
This board has become /b/, all we can do is wait now
>>
>that emotion when no girl who is a friend
bump
>>
>>39588139
>be ex-robot turned normie
>offer genuine advice
>REEEEE NORMIE GET OUT YOUR ADVICE IS USELESS
>>
>>39588224

Or go somewhere else. But wizardchan is too autistic and slow for me.

This place was the only thing that resembled company for me before the Harper Mercer shooting. Then the normies flooded this place and now it's literal shit.
>>
most robot problem threads are fake which is why they get shitty replies
>>
iktf OP

I want to migrate to wizchan but the rules there annoy me. This board just gets worse every year. First the redditors, then the fembots, and now the LGBT crowd has fucking exploded for some reason.
>>
>>39588806
>was actually good looking btw
>dont have any facial deformities btw
>I was only insecure about my looks but it turns out they werent that bad btw
>Let me give you advice on how to get a girlfriend even though i wasnt even ugly to begin with
>Why are you not accepting shitty advice that only applies to me???
>What do you mean you've done those things? There's no way you actually did that, it's mostly about personality.
>>
>slow as shit
If I can't post, go to bed, wake up, and continue posting in the same thread it's not slow.
>>
>>39588806
>>39589634
He's got a point anon, do you have a proper rebuttal?
>>
>>39589678
that's exactly what makes it slow. a fast board would have threads archiving all the time due to how frequent posts are made
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.