[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from going out there and getting jojo-tier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: aztec gods of fitness.jpg (215KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
aztec gods of fitness.jpg
215KB, 825x886px
What's stopping you from going out there and getting jojo-tier aesthetics, my fellow NEETs? (and wagies too, I guess)
>>
>>39587649
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

i wonder if that was original?
>>
>>39587649
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I'm gonna do pushups later and read more starting strength. Any /fit/bros got any advice on how to do a lot of pushups without giving myself tendonitis?
>>
>>39587649
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

GAINS COME TO ME!
>>
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I'm slowly making progress to not be a fatass anymore.
>>
>>39587649
NOW IS THE TIME
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

original comment ayy lmao
>>
>>39587649
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!

Joseph is the best Jojo, tho Im mad that he was the oneto defeat all the pillar men by himself.
>>
Equipment is too expensive and I refuse to pay a (((gym))) membership to the kikes.
>>
File: 1504371535748.png (7KB, 249x249px)
1504371535748.png
7KB, 249x249px
>>39587649
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
part 5 aesthetics would be nice. wouldn't attract as much annoying normie attention.
>>
>>39587649
Being lazy is great. Have you every done nothing at all besides sit around all day playing vidya and eating shit? It's awesome. To look fit you have to bust your ass from morning to night and eat not for pleasure but for optimal nutrition and you have to sleep at night and wake up in the morning, etc. It seems like a real bummer and a major hassle

I can see why some people end up weighing as much as a Japanese car and needing the fire department to cut them out of their house.

Half-jokes aside, recently I ave been chasing not the runner's high but the walker's high. I'll go for walks that last for 2, 3 4 hours and I feel amazing. Even when everything below my waist start to cramp up and chafe and hurt I still keep going a bit further. I can also see why people get addicted to running and working out.
>>
>>39587649
Kars hair was too glorious for a mortal man
>>
>>39588148
You can get by with just callisthenics and a couple of kettlebells at most.
>>
File: ef9.gif (4KB, 249x249px)
ef9.gif
4KB, 249x249px
>>39588171
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
OP here. I'm cosplaying Ghiaccio later this year, and I'm thinking of cosplaying Bruno next year if I get /fit/. if I were tall and /fit/, I'd cosplay a pillar man, but I'm 5'5".
>>
>tfw you'll never be 197cm tall and 115kg of pure warrior god
Why live
>>
File: 74b.jpg (40KB, 600x693px)
74b.jpg
40KB, 600x693px
>>39588148
>"That's right goyim! Don't get in shape, you wouldn't want to give Gods Chosen People(TM) more shekels through a gym membership, do you? Watch some TV and have some tendies instead, hehe..."
>>
>>39587649
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Just got back from the gym. Give me those double gains.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.