[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Bernard's physique as hardly better than that of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: babylegs.png (37KB, 183x337px) Image search: [Google]
babylegs.png
37KB, 183x337px
> Bernard's physique as hardly better than that of the average Gamma. He stood eight centimetres short of the standard Alpha height and was slender in proportion. Contact with members of he lower castes always reminded him painfully of this physical inadequacy. "I am I, and wish I wasn't"; his self-consciousness was acute and stressing. Each time he found himself looking on the level, instead of downward, into a Delta's face, he felt humiliated. Would the creature treat him with the respect due to his caste? The question haunted him. Not without reason. For Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons had been to some extent conditioned to associate corporeal mass with social superiority. Indeed, a faint hypnopaedic prejudice in favour of size was universal.
>Hence the laughter of the women to whom he made proposals, the practical joking of his equals among the men.
MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH EVEN BOOKS LAUGH AT YOU LMAO
>>
>>39587296
>For Gammas, Deltas and Epsilons had been to some extent conditioned to associate corporeal mass with social superiority.

This means only retards think being a filthy bigger means being superior.
>>
>>39587362
They were conditioned that way because the alphas and betas had been genetically engineered to be physically larger.
Bernard had alcohol spilled in his blood-surrogate which is why he was pretty much the only manlet robot alpha.
>>
>>39587362
>Indeed, a faint hypnopaedic prejudice in favour of size was universal.
UNIVERSAL
>Hence the laughter of the women to whom he made proposals
god bernard shaw predicted the future
>>39587400
8CM SHORTER LMAO
>>
File: 1503889764949.jpg (72KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503889764949.jpg
72KB, 600x720px
wow you read brave new world
welcome to 9th grade
>>
>>39587460
nah i just remembered that this book had a butthurt manlet in it for some reason
>>
>>39587460
Quit hassling op for reading. People should be doing more of it in this day, especially decent established shit that's not game of thrones or the hunger games.

I liked brave new world. I thought it sort of changed into a completely different book with the savage dude in the 2nd half, but was still ok. I feel there's a strong robot message to find from the two main dudes and their interactions with the world.
>>
>>39587545
just now remembering that?
it's literally the plot of the entire book
exploring a dystopia from the perspective of a dumb manlet outcast
>>
>>39587592
>exploring a dystopia from the perspective of a dumb manlet outcast
i thought it was about that savage who is emotional all the time and child sex orgies
>>39587579
> I feel there's a strong robot message to find from the two main dudes and their interactions with the world.
you mean >tfw to smart too live in a utopia
>>
5'10
125lbs

rate
>>
>>39587296
whomstd've are you quoting
>>
>>39587704
spooky skeleton
>>39588479
brave new world
>>
>>39588582
No, I am not that skinny, but my skeleton is small, thin to be more precise.
>>
>>39588869
>5'10 125lbs
>not that skinny
You are literally underweight.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.