[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"can you do overtime tommorow anon?" >"sorry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1473642653604.jpg (87KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1473642653604.jpg
87KB, 720x533px
>"can you do overtime tommorow anon?"
>"sorry I'm busy tommorow"
>*laughs* "no you're not"

HOW DO THEY KNOW
>>
is being forced to do overtime legal?
>>
File: 1484757497570.jpg (4KB, 250x149px) Image search: [Google]
1484757497570.jpg
4KB, 250x149px
I'M ALREADY WORKING THE WEEKEND TOO NO I DONT WANT TO WORK 7 DAYS STRAIGHT

WHATS THE POINT OF A JOB IF YOU CANT EVEN HAVE TIME TO USE THE MONEY
>>
>>39587110
You should have been more specific. Something like "I'm helping [friend or relative] move tomorrow"
>>
>>39587141
No but they will find some BS reason to fire you if you refuse.
>>
>>39587158
>he thinks he's wagecucking so he can spend his hard-earned money on hobbies
You're working so that the guys on TOP can spend THEIR money. You're a slave
>>
File: ewH0qhL.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
ewH0qhL.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
ls it that time again?
>>
File: 1478931926739.jpg (330KB, 980x694px) Image search: [Google]
1478931926739.jpg
330KB, 980x694px
>>39587141
they didnt force me, but I was asked by 8 (EIGHT) supervisers and managers just throughout today for extra overtime

And the one I had this conversation with somehow just knows I'm an autist with nothing better to do and tries to use that to guilt trip me into it.

>>39587211
I am a woke proletariat revolutionary, I know exactly what I'm contributing to and plan to take down my organization from the inside in due time.
>>
>>39587216
Are you the tick tock NEET poster?
>>
>>39587211
Any wagecuckery is slavery. Even owning your own business you're probably still having to pay a mortgage to the big banks that's not including student loans if you have them. Biding our time but maybe someday we can break these chains
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.